Stop Rascism Towards Satanism!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkcrown
I got a pm earlier today that said I was a "****ing devil worshiper **** that's to bored do something constructive!" I wont name names but I just want to ask, why do people judge others on their religion. It's their freedom of speech, why nitpick at it?

Harryslover14
if that is what you like go for it
i am not racest to anything unless you kill someone
then i take back what i said
ok

darkcrown
...yeah. Anyways, racsism is to talk down to another race or religion as if your race/religion is superior. Killing doesn't have to do anything about it sence you are reffering to the entire race. But I agree with the face that killing is bad (unless they attempt to kill you first).

Beastro
Even though I dont agree with your religion im not going to get mad at you because that's your right to worship the king of darkness.If you want to burn in hell forever then thats your choice smile

finti
darkcrown what is your "religion" if I may ask

darkcrown
A cross betwwen Satanism and Agnosticism, and you?

finti
dont have a religion so Im an atheist

darkcrown
oh thumb up

finti
Baphomet huh Templi omnium hominum pacis abhas (the father of universal peace among men.)

darkcrown
...what about it?

Furious Angel

SaTsuJiN
lol.. if you wanna devil worship or be athiest... more power to ya
I suppose the people who voice their dislike towards what you like are just trying to "save your soul".. as I think its what their religion tells them to do.

finti
the origin of the name Baphomet that it is the abrreviations from the latin Templi omnium hominum pacis abhas (abbriviated to Temp. ohp. Ab)

darkcrown
To me, if anyones soul needs to be saved it's theirs. They blindly follow the one that they believe created them and will help them, but I think not, to me god is evil. Let me ask everyone a question here, If god "loves" us, why does he send us to heel for never ending undescribable tourture? I don't care much what Satan's plans are, I only worship him to rebel against god (if he even exsists)

moviejunkie23
"why do people judge others on their religion. It's their freedom of speech, why nitpick at it?"

then you say

"To me, if anyones soul needs to be saved it's theirs. They blindly follow the one that they believe created them and will help them, but I think not, to me god is evil. Let me ask everyone a question here, If god "loves" us, why does he send us to heel for never ending undescribable tourture? I don't care much what Satan's plans are, I only worship him to rebel against god (if he even exsists)"

i thought you said not to judge other peoples religeon. Then according to you christians are blind and their god is evil. Wow so much for not "nitpicking" huh. And people love to attack christians for being hypocrites, try looking at your own actions, everyone loves to say don't judge don't judge and then they begin to insult christians. think about it.

As a side note if god and the devil exist (wich i belive they do) satan cares nothing for you and would love to see you suffer and in agony. now what kind of pick is that to worship the devil. think about that as well. Thats ok though because you can always come to god when your ready and theres nothing satan can do about it, considering god is infinatley stronger than the devil

darkcrown
I was posting on my opinion, not PMing christians and cussing them out. read my first post before you call me a hypocrit.

moviejunkie23
you said and i quote "why do people judge others on their religion. It's their freedom of speech, why nitpick at it?"
don't hide behind the fact someone was rude to you and cussed you out. If you have a certain standard that you don't like judging other peoples religeons then even when somone is not polite to you you should still stand by your own standards. saying christians are blind and their god is evil is judging their faith so how are you not in direct contradiction to your ealier statement. don't just staple onto others its good not to judge, live those standards yourself.

darkcrown
like i said, posting my opinion, i never said that people shouldn't be christian, that's their choice. not nitpicking, expression of opinion, learn the differance.
now Im going to bed, good night

moviejunkie23
its expressing your opinion when it suits you, its "nitpicking" when they do it to you right?

Beastro
I dont reply much to this forum anymore because some of the threads and opinions bug me and I cant come in here without being set off but I had to reply to this.

Satan very much exist and you will burn forever in hell if you keep this up.Its not just a personal opinion either.If you believe in Satan then you must believe in hell where Satan lives.And what to you get for a lifetime of worshipping him?You get to be with him forever and ever unfortunately it wont be an enjoyable setting.

We blindly follow people?Your the one worshipping someone just to rebel agaisnt God.Talk about blindy following.

I can tell that your uneducated in the Bible.God loves us and wants us to worship him so we can get into heaven.He doesnt send us to undescribable toture.We do that ourselves with a lifetime of unrepented sin.Because God loves us he gives us a chance to escape the horrible place called hell.

Anyways,ive seen people caught further in the loop than you be saved so im not worried big grin

darkcrown
yup! big grin What my opinions are is nitpicking to you and your opinions are nitpicking to me. It all pretty much evens out. I started this thread because someone was being racsist towards me, not expressing their opinion. So I'm sorry I used the term "nitpicking," I didn't know correct verbage was so important to you. wink

moviejunkie23
i think beastro says it better than me, respond to him

finti
opinion and belief, not a fact

you`re the one worshipping some sort of god cause you think you get a better "deal"....... also blind following

just cause people interpreter the bible different than christians doesnt mean they are uneducated in it, I have numerous of years in bible study and to me it is no more than a book of fairy tales

not everyone look at hell as a bad place

Jackie Malfoy
That is not right you should tell a mod about that pm.There should be no jugement on religon we live in a world that has different kind of religon and we should not make fun of others who think different then us it is not right.
And god would not want us to do that to people either.JM

Cinemaddiction
Just wanted to pop in to say racism has absolutely nothing to do with religion.

moviejunkie23
just curios finti, in what belief structure is hell considered a good place?

darkcrown
Just saying, Satan didn't choose to be in hell, god banished him there. Why there was already a hell before Satan exsisted, i dont know, maybe god was planning everything before he created us.

Beastro
I mean if you believe in Satan then its almost impossible not to believe in a hell that your gonna go to be with your god when you die.

clickclick
This is like saying that somebody who committed a crime and was convicted didnt choose to be in prison. Satan was conceited and got what was just. He got kicked out of heaven for his ways.

God knew everything before he created anything.

finti
the structures that are able to think for themselves dont divide between a heaven and hell.

darkcrown
Yes, a convicted rebel in a Facsist government. Satan rebeled against the evil and was crushed. It wont happen again though.
Btw, In jail you dont sit in flaming temperatures for ever and ever.

Beastro
I think the devil is the evil person.Ive seen people under his power and it didnt look that good.Thankfully there serving God now smile

moviejunkie23
"Yes, a convicted rebel in a Facsist government. Satan rebeled against the evil and was crushed. It wont happen again though.
Btw, In jail you dont sit in flaming temperatures for ever and ever."

actually satan wanted to be god and told god that he was going to rise above him and accend past his stars or some sort of strange delusion the devil had of surpassing god. But whats sort of funny about this is when satan does certain things, such as it says he influevced judas to betray jesus, he ends up getting gods will done anyhow. Satan influences judas to betray jesus then jesus is put on a cross and dies for everyones sins thus his mission accomplished. Even when satan tries to spite god god wins anyway. There is no possible way the devil can win.

finti says, "the structures that are able to think for themselves...." insinuating christians don't i could assume. Finti i did alot of thinking for myself. I studied varios faiths and read different books on them. I dabbled in witchcraft even at one point. At the end of all of it i found christ to be my salvation and i found that he is very real and very interested in being involved in ones life. God is very real and is all around us and you don't have to look very far to see evidence of it. I do not condemn people as if i can judge them right or wrong though, that is gods job not mine, i can just tell you my experience and hope you have an open mind thats all.

but anyway back to the subject of hell. The worst part of hell is that god is 100 percent absent. now if theer are a group of people that hate god and shun him why would god have them spend eternity with him in paradise? Yes they do choose to be there. you don't want god then according to your free will you get your wish and you get to go to a place where he is absent

debbiejo
Originally posted by Beastro

Satan very much exist and you will burn forever in hell if you keep this up.Its not just a personal opinion either.If you believe in Satan then you must believe in hell where Satan lives.And what to you get for a lifetime of worshipping him?You get to be with him forever and ever unfortunately it wont be an enjoyable setting.

We blindly follow people?Your the one worshipping someone just to rebel agaisnt God.Talk about blindy following.

I can tell that your uneducated in the Bible.God loves us and wants us to worship him so we can get into heaven.He doesnt send us to undescribable torture.We do that ourselves with a lifetime of unrepentant sin.Because God loves us he gives us a chance to escape the horrible place called hell.

To believe that God would torcher anyone forever, is a lie from Satan, so you'll hate God.
smile

moviejunkie23
so darkcrown you actually literaly worship satan??

Beastro
I read a book about a girl who was really involved with satan(I dont think it was true though)maybe darkcrown can fill me in on if this is actually how satanism goes down.

This girl was a teenager and went to a summer camp with her friend that turned out to be a cult camp.She became involved with the devil,later married him and had open sex with him,and later had demonic powers where she could stop bullets.

BackFire
Jesus Christ, Satanism isn't a race, it's a religion, you can't be racist against a religion.

Beastro
I felt like saying that toward the beginning of the thread but thought it was to obvious.

finti
well in Norwegian racism includes religious beliefs so here one can be racist agains a religious belief.

racism in Norway is about race, culture and religious beliefs.............

just wanted to add it since it might be the same in other places so the " confusion" is kind of cleared? cool

Philosophicus
Then why did god go ahead and create everything, while he knew what chaos humans were going to cause, all the sins, etc.? It also doesn't make sense to say "god gave us free will", while he knew beforehand what a certain individual was going to do with his life - if god really knew what an individual was going to do with his life before creating him, then god created that person to perform all the 'choices' - so, free will and choice falls away, because god defined what that person will do with his life. If god knows a person even before he creates one, then god also knows all the choices and reasons for the choices that person will make - so it's god who'se to blame for every person's actions - he is the creator. It doesn't makes sense. There is either a god or there is free will - the two does not go hand in hand.

Philosophicus
finti - race refers to a human's bloodline - religion is independant of the bloodline. For example: race means if you are African, Caucasian, Asian, etc. Religion means the specifics of your faith in god. The Norwegian definition of race is obviously misguided.

finti
I was talking about the Norwegian word for racism not race alone, and the Norwegian word for racism covers discrimination of religion and cultre as well

Philosophicus
But still, racism regards race, not religion - you can just look at the word 'racism' - it stems from the word 'race'. In an epistemological sense, religion has got nothing to do with race/racism.

debbiejo
Do you think that this world with it's people or what ever is the first thing God created (small box thinking). Maybe this is the world that with its free will decided to go against God. The other worlds are watching to see what devastations this has caused.

As for hell. I don't think we burn forever because there are scriptures that says that death and hell will be destroyed and that the evil will be as ashes. All will be made new in the new heavens and earth. Sin has no place or death in the new heavens or earth, because ALL OLD THINGS WILL PASS AWAY. There is also a verse that says " and Satan will be forever no more." So he along will all who chose him will be thrown into the fire, not to burn forever, but to be destroyed once and for all.

Philosophicus
Creation and free-will does not go hand in hand. Creation means conception in a priory sense and thus defines all possibilities of those created prior to creation.

debbiejo
Creation of this universe. How many others are there or galaxies?

debbiejo
Also a possibility is that the "Bible" was only given to this world to help us out.

Beastro
Read the bible.Read about all the sinners and demon possessed people who where healed.Are you telling me that if these people could be healed then the world and the people in it still dont have a chance.

He created the world so we'd all have a chance to get into heaven.He wanted us to work for our salvation and not just to be given to us for nothing.And you'll rarely find somebody out there who hasnt heard about God so its not fair to say they didnt have a chance.

finti
ok lets try it again, the Norwegian word for racism includes both discriminating of culture and religion to that of race.
I know what racism is in English, but I added what the Norwegian word that covers the same subject means.
If I was to say the same in english I would use the word discriminate.

darkcrown
Also, if calling someone a "jew" in negative terms is racsism, so is it with other religions. "Jews" aren't their own race, they choose to be jews.

moviejunkie23
darkcrown do you literaly worship satan, please say you don't

Beastro
She probaly does.She does to rebel against God roll eyes (sarcastic)

ARC Trooper 117
People used to make fun of me and call me a "Satanist" because they didn't understand my Pagan-like religion. no
The kids would chase me down the street, throwing rocks at me...*Sniffle*
But now I'm an Atheist! eek!

moviejunkie23 & Beastro> Please keep the whole, "Burning in Hell" and other comments to yourself-or I'll report you biatches! eek! stick out tongue
But honestly, she (darkcrown) opened this thread to plead with you to NOT make fun or put down, or be "Racist" against her beliefs-give her the courtesy she deserves, and leave her be. mad

Adam_PoE
Jews are an ethnic group as well as a religion.

ARC Trooper 117
No they're not.
Israelites are the ethnic group. yes

Beastro
Some kids are even hypocrites! eek!

I dont care if you report me! eek!

I'm not trying to make fun of her since i'm very conciderate of peoples religons but I just had to make that coment.

I'm just telling facts.I mean how could you believe in Satan but not hell? roll eyes (sarcastic) and if you worship somebody that lives there then your gonna be rewarded when you die by spending eternity with him smile

Adam_PoE
No, Israeli is a nationality.

ARC Trooper 117
Well...whatever! roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Beastro> Keep that $hit to yourself, man! That's why people tend to NOT like Christians: They tend to put you down, and say your going to go to Hell alot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Adam_PoE
Allow me to clarify something that has not been addressed in this thread; Real Satanists do not worship Satan.

Beastro
Im not trying to put anybody down im just trying to instill some commen sense.How could you be a satanist but not believe in hell?

moviejunkie23
dude i just asked her a question man i am not chasing her down with a noose in my hand or something eek!

oh no what is this.......

oh no it can't be .........

i think darkcrown has summoned a .......

bunny

aaawwwwww its only a cute bunny

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Beastro
laughing out loud thats mean laughing out loud

Uh oh Darkcrowns summoning something else!

Oh its just alien

You can tell her and her master cooked that one up devil

Adam_PoE
Satanists accept a pre-Christian concept of Satan derived from the Pagan image of power, sexuality, and virility as a life principle worth emulating. They do not consider Satan to be a living diety but a force of nature that has few points of similarity to the Judeo-Christian or Muslim concept of Satan.

eleveninches
Satanism isn't a race big grin

clickclick
He created everything for his own reasons. Presumably one reason was to create something in his own image.

Ive already previously explained how being omniscent does not affect free will. Clearly, your argument has no legs.

or one, saying that because God is all-knowing that therefore he is the one controlling people is wholly false. His knowledge does not affect your ability to make a decision. You have a choice, whatever it is YOU decide, he already knows. You dont seem to really understand the concept of being omniscent.

If I know that you are going to say something stupid within the next 48 hours, does that mean I forced you? Most certainly not, you did that all on your own. God knows the choices people will make but the keyword there is choices.

Philosophicus
"create something in his own image" eek! Then god must be just as chaotic and idiotic as humans.
clickclick, you're funny!
No, clickclick, YOU dont seem to really understand the concept of being omniscent. If god is a creator, then he defined the human being in its entirety - he created all the choices every human will make. Your arguments are utterly crooked and retarded...it's a miracle god doesn't strike you dead with a bolt of lightning!

clickclick
No, God is changeless. In likeness too is not the same as, exactly as is.
Created choices? No, I wouldnt say that. He created the ability to make choose instead of being forced.

Clearly define your argument and I will respond in depth if necessary.

Philosophicus
You clearly don't recognise the logic in my argument.

And how exactly do you know there is a god???

clickclick
I understand the lack of it you have. Thats why I have asked you to clearly define your argument just to make sure you dont squirm out of it.

However with that said, I hope you have read what my response in that PM and we can both agree to do so.

Beastro
Philo,I dont even understand what your saying messed

moviejunkie23
alien devil - "hey did someone summon us??"
eek! - "what do you want with us?????"
alien devil -we deliver pizza, who ordered 3 pizzas extra anchovies and raw onions?
sick - "eeeewwwwwww darkcrown thats gross"
blink - "yea darkcrown i thought you were on a diet??"

ARC Trooper 117
roll eyes (sarcastic)

darkcrown
AHEM! mad

Beastro
Dont make fun of her.

moviejunkie23
i am ust kiddin round big grin

Beastro
Still,you should respect other people if you want respect yourself.

ARC Trooper 117
^-That sounds so weird coming from you Beastro....roll eyes (sarcastic)
Ya' know, with the whole "Burning in Hell" comments.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beastro
I didnt do it to insult her.It was just a fact if you believe in Satan.I mean most satanist look forward to the day they get to be with there master.I was just reminding her of all the good times she's gonna have in the fire.

ARC Trooper 117
STOP THAT! ARGHH!
LEAVE YOUR ****ING HYPOCRITICAL CHRISTIAN COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!

NOW!

Beastro
It's not a hypocritical comment.Darkcrown has yet to explain why her master doesnt have a magnificent lair named hell.

finti
no not Satanists, devils worshipers do. IOt is a diffrence between tehm. real Satanist doesnt worship satan, dumb name for themselfs since it has nothing to do with Satan but even so

Cinemaddiction
Satanists worships themselves, being their own masters is their gimmick.

Philosophicus
What is unclear in this: "If god is a creator, then he defined the human being in its entirety - he created all the choices every human will make."? Are all theists so clouded by the intoxication of their blind faith?

Beastro
Sorry I meant satan worshipers.I keep getting the names confused since they both sound like they would have the same meaning messed

finti
christians denominations sounds alike too yet they aint

Beastro
Explain

finti
they have the same book they worship yet they differ greatly in their interpretation of it

Beastro
Yeah I know what you mean.

MC Mike
Lots of stereotyping in this thread...

Satanists do NOT worship Satan. I would have to say Satanism is closer to Agnostics and Athiests more than most religions, and that's a good thing.

Silver Stardust
yes

Satanists don't worship anything. People really should do some research before spouting the same tired stereotypes.

moviejunkie23
beatro is refering to dark crown that said ealier that she worphips satan literaly. not what you guys are refering to the satanist church that believes your your own god.
She said she worships satan. Beastro is justified in asking the questions he has been asking concerning hell and satan to dark crown.

Darth Revan
Satanism is one of the few religions I might consider if I had to choose one... People who think it's about sacrificing little kids and burning churches need to do more research on it, because the main thing it teaches is compassion towards all life. thumb up

moviejunkie23
but the person that started this thread was not talking about that religeon, she was talking about literaly worshiping the devil darth raven

Silver Stardust
Satanism and worshipping Satan are not synonymous. If Darkcrown says she worships Satan, then she is NOT a satanist; just a devil worshipper.

Darth Revan
It's Darth Revan, and I'm not necessarily referring to darkcrown. I'm just saying that people who discriminate against TRUE Satanists and assume that they are evil and out to kill everything need to do more research on the CoS.

Darth Revan
Wait... I just read this whole thread and darkcrown never once said she worships Satan literally.

moviejunkie23
"If god loves us so much, why was there ever a hell, In my opinion, if he really loved us, there would be no hell, just pergatory and heaven. So if he does send us to hell, I think he doesn't love us at all. He probably even hates us, because if he wanted nothing to do with us, we would go to pergatory. Now, in the bible, it says that god banished Satam to hell for revolting against god, and wanting the opposite of what god wanted. So, the opposite of harming humankind is helping humankind. So in my oppinon, Satan will help us if we help him rebel against god. This is also said in the satanic bible. So, I rebel against god alongside Satan, thus I am a satan worshiper."

notice the last part, she says, "thus I am a satan worshiper" and "satan will help us"

thats probably where beastro got it from and thats probably why hes asking her questions about a literal hell and a literal satan because dark crown seems to say that that is what she is worshiping.
This was a thread dark crown also created and is titles her satanic theory or something like that. It appears that darkcrown is not talking about being "satanic" in the way you are, you are your own god sense of the term.

oh ok raven i understand the difference between the two types of beliefs
but it seems dark crown believes in a literal satan and hell and beastro is treating the conversation as such

Jackie Malfoy
I don't think it is right to put someone down because of what they do or consider a reglion.It is wrong.We do not judge only god can do that.JM

Darth Revan
How... Interesting... erm

ARC Trooper 117
She called you Raven again...laughing

Darth Revan
I saw....

FeceMan
Completely ignore Beastro. He's an idiot troll who is trying to make all Christians look like OMG U R GOING 2 HELL BTICH!!!11111!!!-type Christians.

Sicky666
Originally posted by XIA
I got a pm earlier today that said I was a "****ing devil worshiper **** that's to bored do something constructive!" I wont name names but I just want to ask, why do people judge others on their religion. It's their freedom of speech, why nitpick at it?

You should not care for this at all, just ignore that kind of messages, they do not know anything about Xada or Leviathan and they will never understand. They cannot for they live in their own egoistic (I don't want "evil" around me) world, just ignore the bugs.

BlackC@t

Darth Odious
I think Satanism is nothing more than moody secular humanism. I not knocking it, I was once all about Lavey and don't blame him for turning his back on Crowley's over the top take on self empowerment. Crowley would considered a Luciferian( I use that lightly mind you) and was nothing more than a pretentious sociopath until his addiction to herion finally showed him he was not a god. I think Lavey's is clever and diciplined, but what stopped from embracing his ideals fully was the fact that I DID believe in the devil. I became more of a Luciferian instead although I'm not ignorant enough to believe that Satan will give me a high position or pin some kind of medal on me. Now I just really don't care. Its funny how alot of christian come into this room and all sound the same, quoting scripture instead of elborating on what it means, and run out like rabbits with their tail a blazing. I think if their faith was truly strong they would stay and attept to make sense. But I guess straight talk and common sense are of the Devil right. No wonder they're losing the war to a simple angel. Weak. Very weak. By the way Children of the Rose are a bunch of brown nosing clueless failures. Crowley was pathetic but was right about meditation, yoga being ancient gate ways to self empowerment. The new age movement has given it a bad rep, but it is nothing more than deep relaxation that can be used for deception and revenge on countless social levels. The samurai are the perfect example of how the mind can be turned into a calm and serene killing machine. I'm sure the Christian would agree. You know who you are. angel

Darth Odious
Originally posted by Darth Odious
I think Satanism is nothing more than moody secular humanism. I not knocking it, I was once all about Lavey and don't blame him for turning his back on Crowley's over the top take on self empowerment. Crowley would considered a Luciferian( I use that lightly mind you) and was nothing more than a pretentious sociopath until his addiction to herion finally showed him he was not a god. I think Lavey's is clever and diciplined, but what stopped from embracing his ideals fully was the fact that I DID believe in the devil. I became more of a Luciferian instead although I'm not ignorant enough to believe that Satan will give me a high position or pin some kind of medal on me. Now I just really don't care. Its funny how alot of christian come into this room and all sound the same, quoting scripture instead of elborating on what it means, and run out like rabbits with their tail a blazing. I think if their faith was truly strong they would stay and attept to make sense. But I guess straight talk and common sense are of the Devil right. No wonder they're losing the war to a simple angel. Weak. Very weak. By the way Children of the Rose are a bunch of brown nosing clueless failures. Crowley was pathetic but was right about meditation, yoga being ancient gate ways to self empowerment. The new age movement has given it a bad rep, but it is nothing more than deep relaxation that can be used for deception and revenge on countless social levels. The samurai are the perfect example of how the mind can be turned into a calm and serene killing machine. I'm sure the Christian would agree. You know who you are. angel Next Satan took him to the peak of a very high mountain and showed him the nations of the world and all their glory.
" I'll give it all to you," He said," if you will only kneel and worship me."
To this Jesus replied," So be it," and gazed at the wonders bestowed upon him and basked in oblivion. He was now truly the King of Kings.
Matthew 4:8-9, The Living Bible. angel embarrasment eek! miffed devil

Darth Odious
I think I messed up the whole quote process.
Hell with it. I'm new. rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing smokin'

punkkaveman
this is a crazy convo with a lot of flying opinions.

Darth Odious
Originally posted by XIA
A cross betwwen Satanism and Agnosticism, and you? sounds like a Luciferian to me. Ah the perfect combo. angel shifty devil

Darth Odious
Satan Satan number nine
Smashing down The Christ Divine
All will mock His fall from grace
So much for the human race
My- Father- told- me- to- pick- the- -very- best- one- and- it- isssss
Satan!(clap!)Satan(clap!)goooooooooo Satan!!!
Satan Satan number nine..... santa devil bunny

Darth Odious
Originally posted by Sicky666
You should not care for this at all, just ignore that kind of messages, they do not know anything about Xada or Leviathan and they will never understand. They cannot for they live in their own egoistic (I don't want "evil" around me) world, just ignore the bugs. good point. Shake it off man. Your bigger than that. Just laugh at them. God does.riflehypocriteraygun

Jo Jay Ren
Who is Satan?

Darth Odious
Originally posted by XIA
like i said, posting my opinion, i never said that people shouldn't be christian, that's their choice. not nitpicking, expression of opinion, learn the differance.
now Im going to bed, good night It's so typical for a christian to run when things get a little too hot. Go to bed then and dream of large fat angels. sadangel

gp christ loves
Not everyone hates stanist I personally dont hate anyone but i believe the bible and that it tells us what the true way is, That Jesus is our savior and i believe that those that dont believe this are lost and will be judged for it later. for those that dont believe in christ you are missing out on a wonderfull awsome thing

God Puppet
Originally posted by XIA

1: I don't think the word is Racism, I believe you mean, prejudice.
2: While I can't speak for other religions. Christians are asked to witness in the bible and since it's to help others...that's why. Take it as a compliment. If it was completely uncalled for such as : IDIOT! or GO TO 'ELL! Than...well, I don't know, some people are very passionate?

Oh ,and please people, lay off on any offensive christian jokes or comments okay? I just read one, but that was enough. Just because you don't believe doesn't make you have to act like children...

finti
and what if people find it offensive when you speaking about hell and so?

Tex

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by finti
and what if people find it offensive when you speaking about hell and so?

Than ask them to stop, just like he (or she) did. Is it really a rocket science people.

lil bitchiness
Satanist have nothing to do with SATAN! Satan is a Biblical/Quranic deity of evil.

Sheesh, its a pegan religion - its about nature and has NOTHING to do with Christianity or Islam or Judaism's ''satan''.

Those 10 rules are the stupidest thing ive ever read, probably written by some goth kid who has nothing better to do.

Devil worshipers, and Satanists are not the same - Devil worshipers are there as bunch of idiots who pretend to worship ''satan'' to piss of Christians Jews and Muslims, which ultimately means they believe in either of those religions, if they believe and worship their ultimate evil.

Satanist as a pagan religion has to do with worshiping in the nature...

God Puppet
Not making me think any better about satanists pal..you see, even atheism is a bad thing in christianity. You may not think it's bad, and I don't HATE athiests for the record, but, I'm just saying, about devils or not, it's still not a christian accepted belief...but hey, niether is Buddhism. BTW that list of rules...the last one or something like that...seems a tad violent, I'll stick with Turn the other cheek. But that's me. wink

lil bitchiness
There is a lot of things that are not Christian accepted - however us who do not accept it, don't want to know about it - its really simple as.

Obviously, the rest of us who do not accpet the way of Christianity do not believe its a right thing, otherwise if we did and if we cared, we'd be all Christians - but we're not.

God Puppet
I must REALLY ask, how can you expect christians to understand you, and to empathise, if you cannot do the same yourself. Wether you believe we're helping or hurting the point is our intentions ARE good. For that, you owe us some respect! I respect othe religions trying to convert me, or telling me I'm doing wrong IF they have a point. Atheism=you die and are gone. You'd have no reason to convert me. That's just an example. But now, a muslim, you would. I respect that. Now there are bad christians out there, but the same can be said of athiests/wiccans/even buddhists.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by God Puppet
I must REALLY ask, how can you expect christians to understand you, and to empathise, if you cannot do the same yourself. Wether you believe we're helping or hurting the point is our intentions ARE good. For that, you owe us some respect! I respect othe religions trying to convert me, or telling me I'm doing wrong IF they have a point. Atheism=you die and are gone. You'd have no reason to convert me. That's just an example. But now, a muslim, you would. I respect that. Now there are bad christians out there, but the same can be said of athiests/wiccans/even buddhists.

People do not live on your good intentions. Imagine that you ran over a child with your car. Do you think it would matter much to his parents if it was not your intention to run him over? At the end of the day, whether it was accidental or intentional, their child was still run over. Good intentions do not entitle you to respect, good actions do.

God Puppet
To a believer, witnessing for the lord=Good actions/Non believer= Good intentions.

I keep seeing these porely designed examples. If you're going to make one, be fair atleast. It'd be more like. There was a kid, who was about to get hit by a bus, so you push him out of the way. This results in the kid breaking his arm when he stumbles and falls (representing someone being offended by christian beliefs), and you get sued. Good intentions...bad results. Still, you should have respect for trying to help. Imagine it: "I'm sorry I broke your kids arm while trying to make sure the trucker didn't break his head." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by God Puppet
To a believer, witnessing for the lord=Good actions/Non believer= Good intentions.

I keep seeing these porely designed examples. If you're going to make one, be fair atleast. It'd be more like. There was a kid, who was about to get hit by a bus, so you push him out of the way. This results in the kid breaking his arm when he stumbles and falls (representing someone being offended by christian beliefs), and you get sued. Good intentions...bad results. Still, you should have respect for trying to help. Imagine it: "I'm sorry I broke your kids arm while trying to make sure the trucker didn't break his head." roll eyes (sarcastic)

To the parent of the child with a broken arm, your intentions mean very little. The result is still a broken arm no matter how well intentioned you were.

finti
guess it has to be rocket science cause they still do it

in Norway you cant get sued for that. As of now the people still have too much respect for the legal system for allowing that to have happened.
As a parent I take the broken arm any day and be overly grateful to the person that acted so quickly and saved my kid by pushing her out of the trucks path.

I think most parents would acknowledge the intention and be pleased with the result being just a broken arm, but this is just my take on it speaking as a parent.......... in a country were good deeds are rewarded not punished.

God Puppet
Thanks for proving my point. Christians should be rewarded for their good deeds/intentions, instead of hassled. My thoughts exactly. wink

finti
I was talking about people in general, didn't specify it to christians, but go ahead take credit for that as well stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.