Prometheus vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

Draco69
I think Pro. wins.

Cosmo Kramer
DD

Draco69
Pro

srankmissingnin
Dare Devil beats the cheap version of Taskmaster handedly.

Draco69
Maybe. Just remember that Prometheus' helmet has very advanced technological scanners. He'll find out DD's abilities and like the iceman he is exploit his weaknesses.

Scoobless
DD beats pro, but taskmaster beats DD

Draco69
Pro and Task are basically the same thing. If Task can beat DD so can Pro.

Scoobless
they aren't the same thing, pro depends on tech and once he loses that he's buggered DD could get his helmet from him, tasky doesn't have such a weakness

Draco69
Pro's weakness is his helmet. However DD doesn't know that.

Scoobless
i know, but generally speaking if it looks techy or armoured it's either the place to strike or covering the place to strike and matt would figure it out

Draco69
Matt can't see. He's blind. He won't know Pro. is wearing a helmet at all. He wouldn't know what "techy or armoured" looks like.

Scoobless
his radar sense gives him a clear outline of any opponent, DD has gone up against armoured guys and guys in walking tank style gizmos plenty of times, he can tell the difference between armoured and unarmoured and he could easily tell if someone had a helmet on

Draco69
True. But Daredevil wouldn't know that the helmet is the source of his power. Nor will he get a chance too. His helmet's technology would deduce that DD has enhanced senses and analyze his moves. Eventually Pro would start to mimic DD's moves and counter any move that DD makes. Also don't forget that Pro. has all the greatest martial artists in his harddrive including Lady Shiva and Batman.

Scoobless
yes, but back on the daredevil knowing about the helmet thing, it must give off some low level sound if it has electronics in it and DD could attack it before pro gets a bead on his moves, even with all the martial arts potential he has it's still damn hard to stop that billy club in the airand refocus in time to keep a foot/fist from your jaw

Draco69
Prometheus stopped a batarang thrown by Batman in midair so the billyclub is arguable. Pro doesn't only have martial arts potential he also has many other weapons. He's basically the anti-Batman. His armour gives him all he needs. I'm willing to bet he has sonic weapons and tear gas in there.

Scoobless
he may have the sonics and gas (i don't really know too much about him) but even if he did he won't know to use it to exploit DD's enhanced hearing, i know you used that argument for both batman and nightwing in other tthreads but pro is not detective from what i've read on him and i doubt he'd notice any subtle movements that'd lead him to the conclusion that DD has superior senses

Draco69
His helmet scans for weaknesses. Very advanced alien technology. He'd figure it out.

srankmissingnin
Taskmaster > Prometheus

Prometheus is more on pair with Echo me thinks, Taskmaster is in a different game all together.

Draco69
True. Taskmaster's skills are biological. Prometheus's skills are technological.

However, Prometheus is WAY smarter than Echo or Taskmaster. He's an iceman and a master tacitian. Anyone capable of nearly destroying the JLA and outsmarting Batman is a force to be reckoned.

srankmissingnin
True, but originally Taskmaster didn't want to be a villain because there was to much risk involved with mixing it up with Superhero types; he isn't stupid he assesses risks. If he was interested in taking down the Avengers I'm sure he'd get it done.

Draco69
He could certainly take down these "New" Avengers.

srankmissingnin
So long as The Sentry doesn't get envolved and if he does... ouch!

Taskmaster wins amundo!

Scoobless
i haven't read "new avengers" yet...... who's in the line up

Draco69
Captain America
Iron Man
The Sentry (Superman ripoff)
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Luke Cage
Wolverine
And some ninja guy who is obviously Daredevil.

Scoobless
iron man and spider-man could probably take taskmaster solo....... i don't know who sentry is yet........ is he anything to do with the kree?

Draco69
No. He's supposedly the "most powerful superhero on earth" according to Reed Richards. Go to marveldirectory.com. They have a bio of him there.

srankmissingnin
Sentry is threat to the universe simply by living and he stalemated Galactus.

Technically Taskmaster is two and 0 with Iron Man; he has never beaten him but he always keeps him off balance long enough to escape.

Tron
Not true! Killer Moth is the Anti-Batman!

KILLER MOTH!!

Mider
PR can use DD's fighting skills against him and now he can use the helmet even if its off or something like that but not as good as when its on i dont know you guys look it up anyway he also has sonic divices that are ear piercing as well as alot of other weaponry and the like.

Juntai
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sentry is threat to the universe simply by living and he stalemated Galactus.
So he's basically Superman, who is a threat to the universe by existing and defeated Imperiex.

Yet, his backround is Triumph's.

chilled monkey
No disrespect to DD, but I give this one to Prometheus. He took out the JLA single-handedly, he is not someone you want to mess with.

True, DD's senses would tell him about the helmet, but Prometheus is well-aware that his helmet is a target, so he's careful to protect it. He has the martial arts skills of DC's greatest masters on disc and has a sophisticated arsenal, including sonic weaponry.

Mider
Imperix would get owned by Galactus and so would superman He just sucks the energy out of them and eats the rest and yeah i dont think DD is going to do what the JLA could not.

Superherovandal
Imperiex is at least Galactus level.

leonidas
i'm with scoob -- i think dd would find a way to beat pro, but it sure as hell wouldn't be easy. it eventually come down to his figuring out the helmet, methinks.

and dd>taskmaster. wink

jrodslam
How good is Prometheus without the helmet? Anyone know if its ever been shown?

brainchild81
Originally posted by leonidas
i'm with scoob -- i think dd would find a way to beat pro, but it sure as hell wouldn't be easy. it eventually come down to his figuring out the helmet, methinks.

and dd>taskmaster. wink Didn't Alfred kick Prometheus's ass? laughing DD beats the s**t out of this former A list villain. & Taskmaster'd probably beat DD up, he can catch bullets and move in double Speed for a short period of time.

Blair Wind
why does draco keep refering to him as an iceman?

Avalonofthewind
R.I.P Prometheus. I really liked ya.
How you go from Dr. Doom to Dan Hibiki is beyond me.

Mider
Imperix cant even beat superman Galactus level come on.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Blair Wind
why does draco keep refering to him as an iceman?

The term 'iceman' refers to a ruthless, cold-blooded killer.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by chilled monkey
The term 'iceman' refers to a ruthless, cold-blooded killer.

oh ok I thought I was going crazy....I knew that, just didnt put the pieces together...thanks big grin

brainchild81
I thought an Iceman was somebody who kept their cool under any situation. Cool calm and collected.

Superherovandal
u mean Supes + being with entire control of divergent realities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.