clone wars dvd 20 seconds of never seen before ROTS footage(not a trailer)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

12345m
i know theres a thread about this but it's locked but it says on this review theres 20 seconds of the space battle, but not a new trailer
http://www.thedigitalbits.com/reviews3/spinsheet020405.html#sta

bobafett81
WOW!

20 seconds of brand new space battle footages!

This is a treat for all Star Wars fans!

Can't wait to get my HANDS on this DVD!

BAILY
All I am gonna say is that I want that footage and I want it now!!!! As I am sure you all do.... So lets start a-looking Ladies and Gents........

12345m
March 22, 2005 is when will get it though unless somehow theres a leak of the footage(i want the footage nowcrybaby)

BAILY
There will be leaked footage my friend... there is always leaked footage laughing ... and it is only a matter of time before we find it.... bc if that DVD is being reviewed, then advance copies are being sent out to DVD reviewers and one of them will leak it out... like the ROTJ Anakin scene!!!! So cross your fingers Fanboys.... hope some new footage is a coming our way soon!!

Sadako of Girth
*Rubs hands meticulously and Gleefully....*

Excellllllllleeennnnnnnnnnnt.......!

prod_
HOLY!!!

cant wait to get that DVD...I dont care about those cartoons...just that precious 20 seconds!!!

The Ones

Sith Master X
I don't want to see that footage. I know it's only 20 seconds, but that's somewhat taking away from the movie.

12345m
it'll probably be anikan and ob1 exiting hyperspace to join the battle then about 15 seconds of the space battle

.:Space Opera:.
20 seconds of the battle is going to be animated. its obvious.

Torik_Shai
I've gotta start practicing with my remote.

Rewind, play, rewind, play, rewind, play...

The Ones
it will probably be shite. like the ships moving in position to attack and shipd coming to join with no fighting at all. its proably another lucas con to get his stuff selling (by god i hope not)

Arsenal
Lucas has a sick mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.