Vegeta vs. the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

muffin man
both fuelled by there anger the hulk gets stronger vegetas judgement just gets clouded and this is soooo gonna get closed.
even though I don't know why since dragonballz is a JAPANESE COMIC book series

srankmissingnin
In Dragon Ball General Tao casually threw gaint pillars to different time zones and road them to get around. Vegeta when he first showed up would pawn Hulk... he would never get once and had the power to blow up the Earth.

Alpha Centauri
Hulk.

Reason: Coz Vegeta has been killed by conventional means before. Hulk has done well against energy means of a higher magnitude than Vegeta's final flash so it's just a case of getting him. Vegeta is like Gladiator in that he doubts himself when he sees that he has trouble. So it will only take a while for that to set in, then it will swing in Hulk's favour.

(I know my anime, so before you accuse me of anything, think).

-AC

Draco69
It IS comic book series. Thus it is eligible. It's been done in the past. The most famous thread here was Goku vs. Superman.

srankmissingnin
You know that in Dragonball Krillian and Master Roshi had a intire battle in a split second then had to reinact it to the audence... Hulk would never be able to Vegeta.

muffin man
yeah goku would smash that cardboard cut out.

Draco69
What conventional means? He was killed by Frieza by an energy blast and he killed himself by blowing up to kill Majin Buu. Vegeta's power is in his ki not his self-confidence.

muffin man
yep he's supposed to die in the first episode of DRAGONBALLZ unlimited
I've got the info about it be Z unlimited from the offical website dragonballz.com
I don't know were all the DRAGONBALL AF rumour came from cause its probably Bull sh!t

Alpha Centauri
"What conventional means? He was killed by Frieza by an energy blast and he killed himself by blowing up to kill Majin Buu. Vegeta's power is in his ki not his self-confidence."

I never said his power was IN his self-confidence. I just said his self-confidence drops when he isn't doing well.

Energy beams and harakiri are conventional means in comic books. It wasn't the energy that killed him, it was the damage the beam did. Hulk has taken a hole in his torso from an energy beam capable of penetrating the Earth. He laughed.

-AC

Scoobless
all DBZ threads get closed on this forum......... but vegeta would waste him, he's too damn fast for the hulk

srankmissingnin
...what the hell is DRAGONBALLZ unlmited? I thought ti was an Unreal Tournament mod or something.

Draco69
And Vegeta unleashed a blast that literally caused a Red Sea sea split on Earth and destroyed a planet in a nearby galaxy.

What I want to know is exactly HOW the Hulk could defeat Vegeta? Vegeta can operate at lightspeed and he can fly. His strength is most definitely Class 7 and his ki blasts are insurmountable. I think the Hulk would lose.

Alpha Centauri
"What I want to know is exactly HOW the Hulk could defeat Vegeta? Vegeta can operate at lightspeed and he can fly. His strength is most definitely Class 7 and his ki blasts are insurmountable. I think the Hulk would lose"

Why are they insurmountable? Just because they are ki blasts it doesn't mean they are any more damaging than a ray gun.

If you think Hulk would lose, it suggests that you are purely buying into all the Anti-Hulk feeling in this forum as of late by creating this thread for the purpose of giving him a "loss".

Which is rather lame.

-AC

Scoobless
vegeta's blasts are more than capable of destroying a whole planet and that's not even nearly at full power, the hulk would be crushed

Draco69
His ki blasts are insurmountable because they're capable of destroying planets. A raygun ain't gonna do that.

What a minute. Your blatant Hulk-fanboyism is kicking in again. Just because I think the Hulk would lose in this battle, you automatically pull a temper tantrum about the Hulk losing? Everyone who thinks the Hulk would lose in any battle is Anti-Hulk? laughing I'm not Anti-Hulk. I thought this would be an interesting thread because their power levels and personalities are similar.

What's really lame is that you're so devoted to the Hulk that you hate it when a thread shows the potential of the Hulk losing.

Create an argument where the Hulk can win. Don't act like a toddler who's fussing because he isn't getting what he wants.

demigawd
Yeah, I'd have to give this battle to Vegeta. Not because I have a problem with the Hulk (I don't), but because ALL DBZ characters are so overwhelmingly strong. If you took the weakest DBZ character and put him in any other comic universe, that character would immediately be one of the top five characters in that universe, power-wise. The main characters tend to operate on a cosmic cube scale....

Alpha Centauri
"His ki blasts are insurmountable because they're capable of destroying planets. A raygun ain't gonna do that."

Trauma's raygun would have. The same raygun Hulk got blasted with.

"What a minute. Your blatant Hulk-fanboyism is kicking in again. Just because I think the Hulk would lose in this battle, you automatically pull a temper tantrum about the Hulk losing? Everyone who thinks the Hulk would lose in any battle is Anti-Hulk?"

Please, resorting to calling ME a fanboy when you don't even read comics is such an old technique. Almost has dust on it, but if it makes you happy, go for it.

Secondly, I don't think he would lose for reasons stated. It's not fanboyism, it's voting for who I think would win. Put Hulk up against someone capable of beating him and then I won't vote for him. It's that simple. I'm not accusing you of BEING anti-Hulk, I merely suggested that to create a thread in which your conclusion is already decided, then to use that against someone who votes against you, is a bit stupid, regardless of who it involves. I said that to Norrin Radd before coz he used to do the same thing with Silver Surfer. No, not everyone who thinks Hulk would lose is anti-Hulk, people who continue to pop off at me for supporting him where I believe he is to be supported, due to their hatred of him, are anti-Hulk. People like IRTMU who admittedly spend their time being against Hulk, are anti-Hulk. I never said you were actually an anti-Hulk person. I think you need to read more comics and stop relying on the net and other people for your conclusions but besides that I have no problem with you.

"What's really lame is that you're so devoted to the Hulk that you hate it when a thread shows the potential of the Hulk losing."

Go check Hulk Vs Apocalypse. The one where I actually gave Apocalypse the chance to win in my first couple of lines. Assumptions get you nowhere fast.

"Create an argument where the Hulk can win. Don't act like a toddler who's fussing because he isn't getting what he wants."

Which is, of course, what you did for a whole thread. However, that's in the past.

I stated my belief, you stated yours. I adhered to your request and "discussed".

-AC

Scoobless
but vegeta still wins.....

Fieldy69
i know nuthing about dragonballz and by readin this thread i can now say it is by far one of the stupdest and gayest things of all time

hulk wins

Scoobless
and i know nothing about you other than this post, and after reading it i could say the same thing about you (that is if you meant to say "stupidest" ........ though i would have gone with "most stupid", as for the gay remark..... well you obviously have issues there that i'm not even going to comment on)

Draco69
Okay. Whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic) But you still haven't said HOW the Hulk would win. And don't bash other people on this thread. I don't want this to be closed as a result.

Scoobless
yeah i know......... even though i occasionally respond harshly to bashers or idiots i'd rather it didn't happen myself

spetznaz
This is a beating ....not a fight.
Vegeta could destroy small planets long before he ever reached Super-Saiyan levels (and before he even met Goku).
Vegeta can teleport (or move so fast it is the same as teleoporting).
And Vegeta has some crazy attacks.
The Hulk may be strong, he can regenerate,and he gets more dangerous as he gets angrier; but he is out of his league here.
Way out of his league.
Vegeta could win this with one click of his fingers .....literally.
Snap!
Hulk gone.

x_danny_x
indeed, also remember that Vegeta can turn to a huge APE that makes his ability and strength 10 times stronger!!!!!!!!!

Ironman
NO MORE DBZ ITS GAYER THAN A POOPY FLAVORED LOLLY POP i hate this newbs come in hulk vs vegeta gohan vs superman goku vs spiderman vegeta vs batman

Draco69
I thought he can't do that anymore. He lost his tail right?

Victor Von Doom
DBZ threads tend to get closed because...it's lame. It's about as credible as Bugs Bunny vs Hulk.

Draco69
Hey! The Hulk has chance of winning. He has unlimited strength and healing. He once regenerated from a skeleton. If Vegeta gets cocky like he always does than the Hulk can get a upper hand.

mr.smiley
well i say the hulk.
speed will not be an issue in this match.
hulk has taken fast guys before like gladiator.
gladiator moves the speed of a starship.for a starship to travel galaxy to galaxy means it would move way past light speed.
most dbz threads get closed cause dbz sucks.
i proved that when me and several others slammed the facts on why x men would take dbz

IRTMU-Dragon
Im no fan of DBZ, but a Saiyan Level 4 form of Vegeta could easily crush anyone in the marvel universe.

Dont give hulk up so quickly, though.

Red X
...Vegeta would sooo own Hulk...

Very little people could win Vegeta by power, but Hulk isn't one of them. The only way you can beat Vegeta, is by intellegence. We all now how Cell tricked Vegeta to let him absorb #18, Cell became strongher then Vegeta would've thought, and Vegeta got his a$$ wooped around. However, Hulk only focuses on his strength, not his brain.

Scoobless
and what's up with the Bugs Bunny bashing? as for speed not being an issue, yes gladiator can fly as fast as a spaceship but vegeta moves at superspeed constantly when fighting, he'd give hulk 100 class 100+ punches to the face before he could respond....... he'd kick supermans ass too..... and he's a more interesting character than supes

Alpha Centauri
The point he was making Scoobless was that while Marvel Vs DC threads are credible, Marvel Vs DBZ are not.

Purely because DC and Marvel are both superhero brands. DBZ is actually all about impossible characters and bordering on the edge of fantasy. Marvel/DC are fantasy and realism in one. There is no realism in DBZ at all. Or if there is, it's a shred.

-AC

Red X
Scuse me? Alpha Centauri, comeone, Collosus? Cyclops? In realism, they are no diffrent then Vegeta or Goku, They both have super powers, and they are gifted.

Draco69
There's realism in the Living Tribunal? Or a goddess made from a clay?

Alpha Centauri
Did I dispute that? No. I said the reason it's not viewed as credible is because it's not a real world or at least reality mixed, fantasy. It's pure fantasy. It's also not superheroism. It's anime.

-AC

Red X
It is real world, and it is much like even Superheroism. Gohan, he had to get a disguise to fight crime in the city, while not being recognised by anyone else. He also had to take care of school. Sounds familior like the story with Spiderman and alot of other Superheroe's

Scoobless
i realise that the DBZ characters (well, the main ones) are stupidly powerful and aren't in the same power league as other comics, but i've seen batman v superman or lobo threads, they have more of a power difference than hulk v vegeta

The Flash
The reason why DBZ threads get closed is because members start to fight each other.

IRTMU-Dragon
Anyone else notice Alpha?

In this thread, it has VS Hulk, and the populations descision is for Vegeta, so he comes in, with no points, and says this battle isnt credible.

Scoobless
thems fightin' words......... are you threatening me??????

Draco69
Good Lord. NO fighting. Just discussing.

Victor Von Doom
Well the point I wasn't making wasn't realism/fantasy.

It was credible/shit and pathetic.

Alpha Centauri
"In this thread, it has VS Hulk, and the populations descision is for Vegeta, so he comes in, with no points, and says this battle isnt credible."

How about you actually participate in a civil debate for once? If it's not me you're TRYING to start arguements with, it's someone else.

Chill out and grow up.

-AC

kgkg
Ya DBz vs marvel or dbz vs DC is not fair.

Vegeta vs Hulk are you guys kidding saying that hulk can win , i watch allmost all dbz show and i love comics but common vegeta whould kill everyone in marvel except mebee galactus and higher beings but ya super saiyain vegeta -- can blow planet , nothing can hurt him , his faster than light , even when they first showed him bullets , gun , any weapon didn't do shit that was when his power level was 18 000 not his like 100 000 00 lol and Dbz character keeps getting stronger so ya

DBZ vs marvel Theard are gay since character like GOKu is not is was beyond heaven it's self . And ya marvel DC has more real shit than DBZ.

mr.smiley
at times when bruce banner is the hulk he retains his intelligence.
if that's the case with this fight yes hulk takes it.
and in comic books it's hard to actualy show how fast a character is moving.
gladiator threw hulk up into space and hulk still took him

The Flash
You can't handle this!

mr.smiley
who are you for flash?
hulk or vegeta

IRTMU-Dragon
Vegeta is not as cool as The Hulk is, and I think Vegeta would get cocky and get his head knocked off... I mean come on, its not gonna take long for Hulkie to reach a good amount of potential before he becomes almost invincible.

kgkg
Anyone who thinks Hulk can beat SSJ4 Vegeta has big problems people you guys should know who Vegeta is before posting.

Victor Von Doom
Could Vegeta beat the Powerpuff Girls?

srankmissingnin
The ship Goku took to Namek made 45,000 light year trip in 6 days (and and Goku was faster then the ship when he returned to Earth later.

IRTMU-Dragon
I hate how people confuse the stupid Americanese version of DBZ with the real version...

ONCE A SAIYAN REACHES THE 4TH STAGE... Hes not longer refered to as a super saiyan, hes called A Saiyan On Level 4, or Saiyan Level 4, this is a whole new level of power, and a Saiyan Level 4 could become a Super Saiyan1 , Level 4, A super saiyan 2, level 4. A super saiyan 3, level 4, and thats all that is known.

Saiyan level 4 isnt a "super" variant, its an entire new species level of power.

Draco69
NO ONE can defeat the Powerpuff Girls. They are a force to be reckoned with! Fear them! FEAR THEM!

kgkg
"Could Vegeta beat the Powerpuff Girls? LMAO

ya i see were you going with this .

MAn people should stop posting shit like DBZ vs marvel

DBZ heros will eat marvel heros for lunch and i love marvel it's just DBz it's all about power. At the biging of DBZ almost everyone could distroy planet , and at eng they are 100 million times of powerful

mr.smiley
when does it state he's faster than the ship.
according to what i've herd with instant transmission he only moves the speed of light.
but their are also other marvel characters who transcend light speed such as thor.

kgkg
Goku can go anywhere in the Universe instantly , So 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000 ligh years a sec .

you know were am going with his

when goku's bro radiz (or something) came to earth he said to be faster than light and Goku is now 10000000000000000 times stronger than him so every one in DBz is Beyond any Scientif limits

IRTMU-Dragon
I highly doubt DBZ characters could face The living tribunal, fools, much less galactus.

Draco69
The Sentry stalemated Galactus though. Goku could probably take him. The Living Tribunal is out of the question

Scoobless
are you coming on to me???????????? cos that's just weird and wrong

kgkg
ya Dbz does lack in Ultamate beings like GOD is not reveileved The Living Tribunal no one can beat him acording to what i read he controls everything so the only can that can beat him is God himself (by God i mean creator)

BUt what am saying the average Dbz chaacter will kick all marvel asses.

IRTMU-Dragon
You mean TOAA? The one above all, who freggin died creating a force-field around some planet?

DBZ is only in its own little realm, dont bring it into marvel.

mr.smiley
instant transmission and actualy physicaly moving that fast are two different things.
it's like saying quicksilver and nightcrawler have the same power

mr.smiley
dbz is overhyped.
i would bet most marvel characters could take dbz characters

mr.smiley
including spider ham

The Flash
wink

IRTMU, I'm for Vegeta.

baddspellahl4
do you realize that vegeta can travel at the speed of freakin light, is a master martial artist and strategist, can go supersaiyan 2 and can fly, and can fuse with other people, and has taken on guys nearly as big as the hulk before. and in gt his big bang could destroy a whole city?

Draco69
My fav scene was the final flash technique that he used on Cell. Way cool.

baddspellahl4
plus, if push comes to shove he'll destroy the planet they're on and they both die. I don't care how strong or tough hulk is he can't float around in space for more than a minute and technically you can't move in space 'cause there's nothing to grab onto.

David Duchovony
These kinds of threads are always problematic. I think it'd be best if worlds didn't collide, east meeting west.

Draco69
Actually the Hulk traveled through space by slapping his hands really hard. Don't ask. And I think Vegeta can survive in space temporarily. At least until he finds another planet to inhabit.

baddspellahl4
well, dbz is rediculous powerwise and the writers at marvel can be dummasses sometimes. it pisses me off how stupid marvel and akira toryama gets.

srankmissingnin
DC is way more over the top then Marvel...

Considering Goku is based of the Monkey King from Journey to the West, it could be said that he is under powered (or at least from what I've heard).

The Flash
Stop saying DC has more 'over powered' superheroes. I can name more over powered superheroes in Marvel then DC.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but the overpowered heroes in DC are more overpowered than those in Marvel. Regardless of if there are more or less.

Superman Prime is the single most over powered ridiculously planned character of all time.

-AC

The Flash
No, there are more stronger characters then Prime. Big, bad DC will stomp on puny Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.