yoda vs dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Justintiger99
yoda woul definately win

jedimaster2000
duh... you saw them fight in AOTC

Arsenal
what's the point of this thread? Yoda won.

Darth_Lucifer
Well the fight did not have a winner or loser did it? Dooku fled...but Yoda was kicking his assbig grin

chilled monkey
Good point. If the fight had continued, how would it have ended?

SnakeEyes
Yoda would have continued to kick his ass, until Dooku surrendered, in which case Yoda would spare him, then Dooku would try to kill Yoda in some cheap way, forcing Yoda to kill the Count.

Delfedd
or he'd be sneaky and kill yoda (doubt it)

§pearhead
Yoda was winning? Hardly laughing out loud Yoda was looking all nice and pretty with his jumping and spinning, but it wasn't effective in the least messed

Dooku knew Yoda was stalling him enough for reinforcements, so he used intelligence. If Yoda had any brains, he'd have hurled the falling machinery into Dooku's ship as opposed to merely moving it aside.

Sith Master X
That's a good point.

Arsenal

Darth_Nefarus
They had barely got going, and Yoda wasn't trying his hardest. If he wanted to, he could own Dooku,

§pearhead
I'd believe you...but this could have brought an end to the Clone Wars if Dooku was captured or killed, and Yoda knew that much. With that as your motive, why wouldn't you try and make it a quick and clean kill? Jedi don't "not try", as you've no doubt seen by now.

"Do, or do not, there is no try", a wise green guy once said. It's clear Yoda didn't.

Delfedd
Knowledge and defense my friend, knowledge and defense.

I'm kinda glad dooko dies, Some of his lines seem so lame.

Areora
Dooku was a pathetic excuse for a Sith and had no right to call himself one. Yoda would have kicked his pahtetick butt.

§pearhead
We're talking about ENDING a bloody WAR. Even Yoda would risk a second of the dark side to do this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.