What lightsaber battle would you like to see?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedimaster2000
What lightsaber battle would you like to see?

I personally would like to see Yoda vs. Sidious. It will be totally awesome and it should take place in ROTS.

jedimaster2000
I think i should further emphasize the question.

The battle can be between ANY lightsaber-wielding character in the whole saga.

Darth_Lucifer
I would like to see Darth Maul fight Luke Skywalker, both of my favourite characters.. i wonder who would win though.........

chilled monkey
General Grievous vs Mace Windu
Dooku vs Mace Windu
Mara Jade vs Darth Maul

chilled monkey
I'd like to add Mara Jade vs Nomi Sunrider.

SnakeEyes
Darth Maul versus ROTS Anakin

Delfedd
that would be cool

CountQuan
Qui-Gon vs. Count Dooku

CountQuan
Luke vs. Obi-Wan
Sidious vs. Luke
Grievous vs. Dooku and Maul

ARC Trooper 117
Darth Vader (ESB) vs. Plo Koon (TPM, AotC)

Darth_Nefarus
Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Qui-Gonn vs. Sidious and Vader (human vader)

eleveninches
Exar-Kun v Yoda v Anakin v Ulic v Quigon v Obiwan v Sidious v dooku v grevious v luke

chilled monkey
Exar Kun vs Nomi Sunrider

ARC Trooper 117
Boba Fett vs. Luke Skywalker stick out tongue

What? Boba had many lightsabers!

Delfedd
Actually, Aura sing VS Luke would be cool.

Areora
How about this: Dooku vs. Vader, who is fighting Luke, who is fighting Dooku to protect beloved daddy.

chilled monkey
General Grievous vs Mace Windu:

This would be cool. Grievous is a formiddable opponent due to his combination of speed, reflexes, strength and tactical mind. I believe he was trained in swordsmanship by Dooku. He has defeated five Jedi at once.

Mace could still win this one, with his swordsmanship, experience and Force touch, although it would be by no means easy. His Form 7 style of fighting could also be a good equalizer. He might be able to win by dropping something very heavy on Grievous's head or by Force-pushing him over a huge drop etc. All in all, it could go either way.

Mara Jade vs Darth Maul

This would also be good. Both were abducted at a young age and trained by Palpatine. I think Maul has the edge in combat ability, although Mara is a highly skilled swordsman in her own right. However, I think she'd win this one as she has more personality and will of her own. Mara would be able to adapt to changing situations more quickly than Maul.

ARC Trooper 117
Emperor Palpatine vs. Darth Vader (ESB)

SnakeEyes
Jaden (The evil version from Jedi Academy) vs. ROTS Anakin

Anakin would win, but it would still be a neat fight

Darth_Janus
Free for all! Throw em all in there... screw it...

That would just be sick.

But if I had to have a request, it would be an honest battle between Obi Wan and his apprentice. Not the old farts jabbing and poking at each other as we get to see, but an all out battle between the both of them in their prime. That would not only be amazing, but it'd be closure.

SnakeEyes
I think there will be a battle between Obi-wan and Anakin in their prime... In ROTS

Darth_Janus
I thought I heard as much. I certainly hope so. Obi Wan's my favorite Jedi.

eleveninches
Anakin v Exar Kun

Darth_Nefarus
Okay, Leia and Luke (trained by Yoda until Yoda is certain they are ready) against human Anakin.
Anakin could probably take them both on at once, and win, but you never know.

Pyro GOI
Vader ( no suit ), sidious, maul vs. obi, mace, yoda

Darth_Nefarus
Oh dude, that's not even fair, Vader and Maul would eat Mace and Yoda

Darth_Janus
I don't agree with that one, man. Try watching Yoda fight in slo-mo first. He's a beast, hmmm?

Darth_Nefarus
Janus,
Well, once again not to spoil you, but Lucas has said that when Anakin turns to the darkside, he's the best. He's more powerful than everyone. If he had Maul's assistance, I think Mace and Maul would kill one another and Yoda would go down in a tremendous battle against Anakin.

Obi-Wan's your favorite eh? He was always mine too. HE had the roughest spot to be put in during the saga. He trains a boy, who kills off their order, and then he has to duel him to the death, twice!

jedimaster2000
Mace and Maul tie? Are you kidding me? Mace is one of the most powerful Jedi ever, probably second best only to Yoda. Sure Darth Maul wields an awesome weapon and fights in a dazzling style, but just because he wields a double-bladed lightsaber and jumps around like a kangaroo on angel dust, it doesn't necessarily mean he is THAT powerful. After all, he was still an apprentice.

Maul would probably put up a good fight, but Mace will definitely walk away with this one.

I think Yoda can hold Anakin off long enough for Mace to finish Maul off. When Yoda and Mace team up against Anakin, I doubt Anakin stands much of a chance.

Darth_Janus
I'm mixed on feelings about Maul's potential, but I haven't seen the film in a couple of years.

If Anakin is really as badass as he is supposed to be, I hope to be pleasantly surprised and corrected. Though, I still like the older Sith Lords better. Just preference.

Revan X
what i would like to see is Mara Jade Vs Darth Bane or Naga Sadow Vs Sidious would be nice.

jackstain
Darth Maul ( if had survived and continued to train, which he should have) vs just about anyone.....muahahaha

Darth_Nefarus
If he would have kept training, then only Anakin, Mace, Yoda and Obi-Wan could beat him.

jackstain
yoda - eh, maybe
anakin - if he had never gone robo, probly
mace - unlikely(seeing as how they both use form 7,and maul would be better)
obi wan - no way

Darth_Nefarus
Yoda has more skill than any Jedi save for Anakin, so he could beat Maul still.
Anakin, even if he was robot would win because Vader is just too hard ass.
Mace would win because he's able to fight off Sidious for a while, and Sidious would slap Maul around.
Obi-Wan, of course he would win. He takes out Grievous and dark Anakin in a span of a couple of days.

jackstain
actually sidious would beat anyone there, and darth maul fought sidious in the journal, and held him off for a while as well. made him bleed even.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, yeah, Sidious would beat any of them, I won't argue that. He defied all the laws of physics with how badass he is.

jackstain
if you havent read darth mauls journal, read it, its good. but the best book ever written has to be darth maul : shadow hunter, pick that up

Darth_Nefarus
Right on, I'll check it out.
Dude, if only Anakin would have killed Sidious and had Maul as his apprentice
they could annihilate everything

jackstain
i do like sidious.....but that would be far better, i think id crap myself.......although if it were young ani, i think maul would be the master.....but vader in the suit, with maul as apprentice, that wuld rule.........or they could just be partners or something, man.....they would be unstoppable

eleveninches
One big lightsaber orgy, with all jedi from all era's fighting each other

jedi_rez
I think Grievous vs Mace (which by the way i think will happen in the comic SW Obsession #4) or Anakin (ROTS) vs Grievous and Yoda vs Sidious (in ROTS)

Uber_God
i would like to see like the arena battle in aotc

but with more jedi and plenty more sith

Sith_Lord1
I reckon the young Darth Vader versus Darth Revan would be awesome. Vader despatched Dooku with ease and would put up a good fight against Revan.

Sith_Lord1
Darth Vader in his prime could take on anybody. Sidious said that Anakin was more powerful than himself and he beat Yoda and forced him to flee. A Skywalker is the most powerful Sith and Jedi with the lightsaber in star wars history. Vader is so much cooler than anyone in episode 1,2,3 or in the EU series. No contest, Vader Rules

archive monitor
exar kun vs darth maul

Darth Subjekt
Anakin in his prime vs Sidious in his prime. It'd be close, but i think Anakin would own his *****-ass. Let s even take it a step further...lets say human Vader in his prime just so he could be the ruthless heartless killer that he should be....I'd still say Anakin/Vader over Sidious. THAT would br an epic duel...forget about OB1.

JediMasterAaron
General Grievous and Darth Vader, Vader would win.

Kun-ni Habeo
revan vs. kunT

Doctor Strange
Mara Jade Vs. General Greivous

That would be awesome.

jaden101
luke vs luuke from the thrawn trilogy

i would also love to see the scene when luke is cornered by the noghri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.