Wolverine vs. Bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
This fight was inspired by the training session in Uncanny X-men 455 that ended with Bishop having the upper hand.... why on earth he would hit someone in the head hard enough to break the kendo stick in friendly spare is beyond me though.

No guns, hand to hand only, who wins?

Draco69
Wolverine wasn't at his best. He was holding back. Unlike Bishop. What a tool.

Wolvie wins.

srankmissingnin
Yeah, I agree Draco. Is Bishop always such a cocky prick? Seemed out of character to me... to bad Nightcrawler stoped X-23 from feeding it to him cause he had it coming.

Draco69
Bishop was ALWAYS a cocky prick. "I'm from the future and I know all your weaknesses and I can kill all of you in my sleep" sick

X-23 should have stuck her claws through his... you know what I mean.

srankmissingnin
I guess I never paid much attention to Bishop he really has no depth IMO.

Draco69
He doesn't. Nobody really likes him. I wish Claramont killed him instead of Psylocke.

srankmissingnin
Agent X should kill him then it would be twice as good!

We should start a kill Bishop petition

Draco69
Yep.

Eden Unicorn
mmm energy. I like Bishop cept for his hero worship.
I think his energy is more than a match for Adamantium. glueons would fry him like toast. wouldn't even leave a shadow

muffin man
well bishop cause he got the blast capabilities

srankmissingnin
... hence the hand to hand only

DarkCrawler
http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/uncxmen455/11.jpg

What is with Claremont?

Alan Davis rocks, anyway.

Eden Unicorn
One thing i may have overlooked. Wolverine would probably wip his ass to the ground cause hes a better figher than even Captain America.
sorry bout my confusion

David Duchovony
Nah. We need the few minority characters we have.

srankmissingnin
How many stereotypical bad ass black guys who take no shit from any one do we need? They are a dime a dozen in comics and I'm sure we could afford to get ride of one.

David Duchovony
That's just like saying how many more white, male, blue eyed superheroes do we need? None.

demigawd
I actually like the District X series. It's one of the best X-series being printed right now. Bishop belongs there.

srankmissingnin
I never said anything about Bishops outward apperance David Duchovony but the differance between his look and Blade's is... lacking.

David Duchovony
I mean artists can only draw faces so distinctly. But, this isn't a racial thing so lets not make it one.

David Duchovony
Oh and toe to toe, I think Bishop would lose with Logan on top of his game.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea. Bishop can't take Logan.

anarchynerd
good call draco, id way rather have psylocke than bishop. i liked him fine when jr jr was on uncanny, when his two partners got killed pursuing fitzroy and all. he was fine then, but i think claremont overused him on x-treme x-men. now im tired of him. i have no qualms leaving him on district x if it means he doesnt appear in uncanny or new x-men, (cause i havent been reading district x, ha. ) seriously, is that book really all its cracked up to be? what else would you compare it to?

but to answer the question, i think the victory falls to wolvie, because he isnt shooting energy blasts at bishop. lets not forget, both are supposedly excellent fighters, but bishops only real advantage is using opponents energy based powers against them, and since wolvie isnt shooting optic blasts, bishop's juice will not be replenished. once bishop has exhausted that mutant battery he's packing, its basically a fight between a former cop and the psychopath that single handedly destroyed an entire branch of the US/canadian government in one sitting.

upper hand - logan.

demigawd
Bishop fought Sabretooth before in UXM 311. He said he should have been able to take Sabretooth with his bare hands - no powers, but he was unable to. He attributed that to not having to live a life of constant combat anymore, which caused his killer instinct to slip. He did end up beating Sabretooth, with his powers and Jubilee's help, but his showing against Sabes was MUCH worse than most of Wolverine's showings against Sabes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.