eric bana troy vs.eric bana hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
two Eric Bana's movie between Hulk and Troy.because Bana stars in the movies Hulk and Troy.

long pig
bana? is that engrish for banner?

The Flash
That's the actor's real name. Don't insult Asian Hulk if it's hard to understand his posts. And Asian Hulk, Troy is not a comic book so I don't think this belongs here.

muffin man
THE HULK of course come on people theres no point discussing it

Joker1237
Bana was Paris? OR HEctor? I go for Hulk, But again this is comics vs mtyh(OF couse it can be arue that comics are America Myth too.)

DarkCrawler
He was Hector.

Scoobless
hector or banner? i think chopper would stroll in and kick both their asses......... this thread is so gonna get closed

Lone-Wolfe
It probably is, so I'm going to say Hulk wins, then Ash (AOD) comes in and beats some green ass with his chainsaw and boomstick.

Scoobless
it's not hulk fighting here it's bruce banner (i think) hector would slaughter him, but chopper has guns and is nails

Joker1237
if its Bruce Banner, who does not turn into the Hulk, Than yes, Hector will have a easy time of winning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.