Anakin in Vader suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF D00m
Look at the right side of the photo, you can see Anakin in the Vader suit without the helmet

cornponious
Yes! Good eye, boy! If that doesn't look like the original Vader suit, then I don't know what does! Excellent pic.

cronjobious cornious maximus

Swordfish2k0
You sure? The pic looks too blurry to be sure its him.....

VilleValo462
it is too blurrly to tell ..

Mr.Deflok
It's from the ancient leaked press Ep3 footage, it's real.

cornponious
I ask you all to please excuse the rudimentary way in which I highlighted certain areas of this picture. A graphical artist I certainly am not. However, if you look at the areas I highlighted, you can surely see that this is indeed the Darth Vader suit.

corn

SHADOW BASHER
It is indeed the vader suit but the person in side is haydens stunt double.

Mr.Deflok
What's your point? I said it's real.

darthyorktown
I saw that on the leaked footage!

cornponious
I was posting that for the sake of the people who thought it was too blurry to tell. I just quoted the wrong person.

OK?

corn

amity75
I just know that when I park my arse in the theatre to watch EpIII I'm gonna kick myself for reading and looking at all these spoilers but I just can't help it.

Darth Jello
Anakin is looking more and more like William Blake's Lucifer before his fall from heaven. do you think it's intentional?

Mr.Deflok
That's cool.

DarkJediStoops
Hayden is indeed going to be Vader in the suit, because on one of the HS docs... they showed a head cast of Hayden inside the Vader helmet.

It's old news to the Burning Max, you should try it.

cornponious
I just watched the leaked footage again, and I took a close look at the scene featuring "someone" in the Vader costume. Not only is that the Vader costume, but it looks like the OT Vader costume.

There has been a lot of banter about what the Vader suit will look like in EIII. I think this pretty much puts a cap on it. It looks like it will be the OT version, or at least one that is extremely close to it.

yerssot
of course, they need to establish a link don't they?

cornponious
Right, but there are a lot of people who have been saying that Vader's suit in EIII will be archaic compared to the OT Vader suit because of the amount of time between EIII and the OT.

This, of course, is silly, and I have proven my point as to why it is silly in another thread. I'm just happy to see the suit as it SHOULD look, and I look forward to the premier in 2005 (though I wish it was sooner).

crennious crentakious

yerssot
than they haven't read the hyperspace chat with Trish

Odde Raciir
Not everybody has Hyperspace.

yerssot
nope, but the important things get reposted on sites

Darth Jello
if you notice, the epIV suit is different than the suit in the other movies, particularly in the face mask and helmet. if it's the same suit as that, it would be a great tie in. Lucas could then authorize some brand new EU source about how Vader's suit was damaged in his TIE Fighter or some crap like that. hell, he could even add sparks in the new DVDs or the archival edition or whatever.

homeisthebest
c'mon, how can you see all that??, the man in the black suit might be any person.

Bagels
If you ask me, I think the head looks too small to be connected to the body in the suit. Could be an unintentional optical illusion, then again, I haven't seen the leaked footage either. wink

spadesmamma61
Cause I must have slept through it! sad

Vader Raider
In these pics dont forget to notice the helmet under his right arm smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.