Slade Vs The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
If they both had 3 days to plan out their sick plans who would win .

IRTMU-Dragon
I think slades real name is deathstroker... and the joker would win.

David Duchovony
Slade's real name is Slade Wilson. His alias is Deathstroke.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea!! And Slade would win. He has the intelligence to take Joker.

Arsenal
Deathstroke the Terminator would win.

IRTMU-Dragon
Well, in the cartoon, hes called Slade, because they cant use his real name "Deathstroke" unlike Static shock.

David Duchovony
Why can't they use his real name? Too extreme for the kiddies?

IRTMU-Dragon
They didnt use his real alias because "Deathstroke" was like one of satans minions or something.

Lord-of-Dreams
Really?? Wow. So, he was in Static Shock?? Cool! What was the story??

IRTMU-Dragon
No...
Deathstroke was never in static shock, im just saying, They couldnt use Slades real name in the cartoon, Deathstroke.

In static shock, they didnt have to rename the main character because it doesnt have the word death or relate to satan or something.

Arsenal
What do they call Deadshot in Justice League then?

IRTMU-Dragon
Deadshot wasnt a Minion of "Satan"

Swanky-Tuna
Deadshot doesn't sound as grim as Deathstroke.

IRTMU-Dragon
Death Stroke...

"Make this stroke, or itll be your death"

"Make this shot or your dead"

Lord-of-Dreams
I say they both sound pretty cartoony. Although, Deathstroke is less. It's gloomier and kinda more violent somehow.

Tron
Teen Titans is directed towards a younger crowd than Justice League, so that's why they don't use Deathstroke's alias.

And Joker would be so dead if Slade was coming for his ass. Deathstroke would have his throat slit before he let out that last laugh.

Lord-of-Dreams
yep!! And would then go after Luther...

gamewarrior
Why the heck would Slade kill Luther. Are they rivals or something?

Mainstream
Slade aka Deathstroke wins with out a doubt.

The Flash
Slade.

IRTMU-Dragon
Why would he go after Lex?

What?

Max Spidey 24
Joker laughs and tells slade to smell his flower, slade grunts and smells it. The joker squirts acid in slades face, slade dies.

The Flash
Slade is not stupid. Would you go and do what a crazy looking clown tells you to do?

Tron
Ummmm, I seriously doubt Slade would even give him the time to laugh and ask such a question, before shoving his staff down his throat, or just shooting him.

Lord-of-Dreams
lol.
Slade would go after Luthor 'cause it is a logical way to go. Bat's bad guy, thenSupe's bad guy...

baddspellahl4
jokers' fuc.kin nuts, but slades imortal. i think joker would eventually drive him crazy

grey fox
if it's the cartoon slade joker is so damn owned

i mean the latest cartoon slade is just damn bad-ass with the ability to create fire, resistance to magic ,flight ,his already bad-ass martial art skills, super strengh .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.