The Living Tribunal Versus Howard The Duck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IRTMU-Dragon
Ok, Ok, Ok, I know what you guys are gonna say... but stop...

Howard The Duck is from an alternate dimension... Can living tribunal actually do anything to him, he doesnt actually have a "sprit trail" in that dimension.

Scoobless
What the f**k?

IRTMU-Dragon
This isnt a joke, actually.

DarkCrawler
What the hell do you think that Howard the Duck could do to the Living Tribunal?

IRTMU-Dragon
My question is, could living tribunal actually affect other dimensional beings?

I mean, if he cant do shit to howard, then he cant defend himself from howard either?

Or? I mean.

Scoobless
um...... "he cant defend himself from howard either" if LT can't affect howard in another dimension how is a talking duck going to do it? hell, howard couldn't affect anything 1 mile away let alone a dimension away

illadelph12
lol

Howard the Duck?

DarkCrawler
Well, he is like 300 times bigger so he could just squash him

goku-vs-superma
what he is asking is if LT could annihilate Howard even though he is from another dimension.

Victor Von Doom
Whether yes or no, does anyone genuinely care?

goku-vs-superma
i actually thought it was an interesting thread

IRTMU-Dragon
The Living Tribunal has masterful hold over the entire Earth and the milkway...

That doesnt mean he can affect beings from another dimension.

IRTMU-Dragon
Thats galactus, BTW.

Tron
Living Tribunal has power over the Multiverse in whole, that includes Howard's universe. Not that he would care, since Howard is in no way a threat to any universe.

demigawd
Actually, LT COULDN'T do anything to Howard the Duck unless he was authorized to do so by TOAA. He'd just have to stand there and take whatever Howard dished out (which would be a lot of nothing), or just...leave. LT doesn't fight - he enforces. And he only enforces when a judgment has been made.

So I guess that means that, TECHNICALLY speaking, Howard the Duck would win, since LT would have to retreat (and attend to other business)

Fieldy69
whos toaa

demigawd
The One Above All (God)

eleveninches
COme on, howard the duck knows Quack-Fu.
How the hell is LT goint to match that???

goku-vs-superma
hahah

DarkCrawler
No, actually Living Tribunal is quite big if he wants to be. He could be 3000000 times bigger.

DarkCrawler
No, actually Living Tribunal is quite big if he wants to be. He could be 3000000 times bigger.

So, what if Living Tribunal would...uh, shoot Howard with his force blasts, nothing would happen to him?

Zahit
Duck tastes great with a fine pomegranade sauce served over a bed of dill rice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.