Naomi Harris to play Gypsy Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Air Angel~
Hot on the heels of Stellan Skarsgard, Naomie Harris has signed up for Walt Disney' Pirates of the Caribbean 2, says the Hollywood Reporter.

Skarsgard plays Bloom's long-lost father, and Harris will play a gypsy queen. Shooting is to start in early March in Los Angeles and the Caribbean, with a final release scheduled for summer 2006. http://images.killermovies.com/p/piratesofthecaribbean2/naomie_harris.jpg

What do you guys think?

JessieSparrow
I heard that there was going to be a gypsy pirate a number of places...I forget where but I did...Im not sure were getting a lot of mixed info right now so I guess we'll have to sift through it and try to see what sounds the most logical...wow that sounded too smart for me so Im gonna shut up...

Shonk-Da-'Onk
....How many people have apparently gotten that role now?

~Air Angel~
this was from KMC movie news........ :worried:

.:JnC_Freeak:.
eek! does any1 know FOR SURE (as in 100% CERTEN (sp stick out tongue )) that Johnny's got the role of Jack still?!?!?!??! shock

~Air Angel~
I read somewhere in an interview or something MONTHS ago that he said he'd be delighted to play in the next two movies b/c he had so much fun making the first one. big grin

Shonk-Da-'Onk
He is Bonk...don worry stick out tongue

pheewwwwwwww.....*stops stressin*
i read somewhere that he hadn't even put up 4 the role wacko but ah well....

Shonk-Da-'Onk
eek! LIES

Machete_Guy
Hahah yeah sure they're gonna get a JD look alike laughing

Shonk-Da-'Onk
........Theres a JD look-a-like eek!

eek! crazy WHERE????

Shonk-Da-'Onk
crazy

~Air Angel~
So do you think Naomi will make a good gypsi woman? (plz stay on topic)

Shonk-Da-'Onk
I would tell ya if I new who she is wacko

by the look of the pic at the top of da page..i think she would smile
she looks like the gypsy off The Hunchback of Notradarm (sp wacko ).....u know...that cartoon?!....!??!?!?!?...... no expression

Shonk-Da-'Onk
O yeah...esmer somthing a rather

~Air Angel~
what other movies has she been in....anyone know?

·•Lost_Freeak•·
hmmmmm...*looks at pic again*.....dunno wacko
oh...~AA~...is it normal 4 my posts 2 look....demented?.... blink

~Air Angel~
however you want to post. smile

Machete_Guy
She dosn't look like a frigin gypsy! Shes about 16! Well thats it! Thats Holy-frigin-wood for you!! Why dosnt Australia make movies? Oh but nnooOooo we are an early democracy and we're not independent! Holywood!! grr *walks away mumbling to self*

choosewisely
huh maybe ork nr#152 in lord of the ring?

~Air Angel~
lol.......... i doubt she was an orc

choosewisely
you never know :P

~Air Angel~
laughing out loud

Pirate_monkey
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.