Chinese Pirate added to POTC 2 plot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Air Angel~
Yun-Fat Chow has been cast to play a pirate in Pirates of the Caribbean 2, according to Sci-Fi Wire.

Chow will play the famous 15th-century Chinese pirate Cheung Po Tsai in the second and third installments.

Chow's management company are said to have been contacted by the makers of the movie two months ago, with director Gore Verbinski flying out to Hong Kong last week to discuss the screenplay with Chow.

Chow joins a cast that includes Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Geoffrey Rush and Keira Knightley and Rolling Stone legend Keith Richards.

http://images.killermovies.com/p/piratesofthecaribbean2/yunfat_chow.jpg

What do you all think about this??

Personally I don't see how chinese pirates would fit in with everything....seems a bit far-fetched...................... anyone else feel this way????

ImAPirate
kung fu pirate?

JessieSparrow
naw there were some totally radd chinese pirates....there was even a totally radd woman chinese pirate...actually i think it was her and her husband but i dont know...itd be weird...as long as the plots not stupid its fine by me with or without chinese pirates as long as i understand it and its not well stupid...well i have to go get ready to sit through half of an extreamly boring football game (otherwise known as the superbowl) for the half time show...Paul McCartney *spazspazspaz*

Shonk-Da-'Onk
Its Chow Yun-Fat just so you know....he was in a movie with Sean William Scott drool

He was good in that so...bah! smile

~Air Angel~
I am sure he'll be good..........just totally wasn't expecting it to turn all chinesy......ya know............ AND he's been casted for the next TWO movies...not just one.........................

Shonk-Da-'Onk
I know stick out tongue

.:JnC_Freeak:.
really?....a....chinese dude...in POTC?.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAAA....gawd....well that's....different.... blink

Shonk-Da-'Onk
Not really the chinese were some of the best pirates about smile

JessieSparrow
Yeah^^

Machete_Guy
No they were Korean and Thai

Shonk-Da-'Onk
Thats game is gay MG

.:JnC_Freeak:.
wacko hyper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.