Sentry vs Pre-Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Marvel directory says Sentry's power is limitless, but I think Pre-Crisis Superman can beat him. I had to make this because this Sentry guy seems to be unbeatable.

goku-vs-superma
pre-crisis superman was by all means invincible. he could do ANYTHING. I would say his power was to have any power he needed.

Beyonder
Still was vulnerable to Kryptonite and VERY much so to magic.

long pig
sentry because of the magic.

Mainstream
Sentry.

DarkCrawler
You should read this.

Very funny.

laughing

goku-vs-superma
LMAO laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

radioboy121
That article was hilarious Darkcrawler. That just rekindled my memory on how lame Justice League use to be when they were captured on a regular basis by low-level thugs.

DarkCrawler
That site has more descriptions about superheroes.

http://www.seanbaby.com/

Click on the "Stupid Page" and you find hilarious descriptions about some villains. And take the quiz too.

"The Super Friends" page has descriptions about other superheroes too.

laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
Sry, take the stupid comics page.

Tron
Damnlaughing out loud

It's funny because it's true.

DarkCrawler
You gotta read the Hostess ad pages too. They are awesome. Especially this one:

http://www.seanbaby.com/hostess/hulk3.htm

Dr. Doom's comments are hilarious.

Sentry
Sentry wins eaily.

Sentry
Easily.

kgkg
"pre-crisis superman was by all means invincible. he could do ANYTHING. I would say his power was to have any power he needed."

Sentry is Imortal, omnipotent master of time/space , Control light, his powers are far beyond that of Pre Crisis Superman.

Sentry take Pre Crisis Superman's body and add it to his Collection of Dead Corps list.

theflyxx
Sentry by far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.