DC's explanation of her satanic theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkcrown
What I post here is not speaking down towards any religion, I am simply sharing my opinions with whoever wants to read them, You may respond If you want.

If god loves us so much, why was there ever a hell, In my opinion, if he really loved us, there would be no hell, just pergatory and heaven. So if he does send us to hell, I think he doesn't love us at all. He probably even hates us, because if he wanted nothing to do with us, we would go to pergatory. Now, in the bible, it says that god banished Satam to hell for revolting against god, and wanting the opposite of what god wanted. So, the opposite of harming humankind is helping humankind. So in my oppinon, Satan will help us if we help him rebel against god. This is also said in the satanic bible. So, I rebel against god alongside Satan, thus I am a satan worshiper.

finti
to create a god you need an opposite or the religion would fall, what use is a religion if there aint nothing to fight

darkcrown
yes, but the fact of the GOD sending people to eternal suffering instead of the opposite, well I just don't like that thumb down

mr.smiley
not all christians belive in a hell.
in one lost book of the bible (a gnostic text that contened with revelations to be the last book in the bible) jesus says their is a hell but at the end of time all sinners would be released and sent to heaven.
it's obvious why revelations would be picked over the gnostic text.
to scare people into converting.
i also remembering reading that some branchers of chrisianity belive one day satan will be redeemed and be able to once again enter heaven.

in catholisism mastama is the most evil of all beings but is still in heaven.

clickclick
People would be getting themselves sent to hell, thats where they choose to be, away from God. There is no pergatory. God shows people the result of disobedience and it isnt anything good. Satan didnt want the opposite of everything God wanted, he wanted to be God. He was jealous, conceited and traitorous.

Satan has ZERO interest in helping you, he wants to take you down with him. God can crush Satan with ease at any time and someday, that will be his fate.

clickclick
Thats not surprising that there would be some text written that would try to give people a false sense of security. Dont bank on it though.

mr.smiley
i don't consider any text to be true or false.
anything that gives a person hope is good in my book.

mr.smiley
say a lost book had been put in the bible and revelations had been left out.
lets then say revelations was later found and people said hey look,this book says not everyone will make it to heaven.
the norm would say that's absurd and never mention it again.

Beastro
How do you know this for a fact?Because it totally compromise things Jesus says in the book of Revelations erm

God loves us and wanted people to live a lavish and good life on earth and go to heaven when we die.That all changed when Adam and Eve brought sin into the world.Then since sin was in the world God had to make us work for an enternity in heaven since our peaceful life was ruined.Those who arent baptised in Jesus name and live a good life and speak in other tongues will be sent to hell.To prevent any other accussations I will just say that what I just said was "my opinion" stick out tongue.
God didnt create hell for us.He created hell for satan in the fallen angels.After adam and eve sinned then it became the alternative for not living a good life.He didnt just want to send anybody to hell and thats why he sent his son to die on the cross for our sins.So we could have a chance at an eternity with him.He also left us a guidline called the bible.But sin took the better of the nation as it evolved and other cults and religions that where opposed to the name of God came into play.

N

That is entirely your opinion.I find it hard to believe the creature who I see in so many people's lives who commit suicide because of demons from hell taunting them is helping humankind embarrasment

finti
and then you have tose who commit suicide cause they couldnt live up to the standard the church have set

moviejunkie23
finti you have been bad bad bad
have you been going to church??? eek!
you have not?????
no supper for you and no friends over for at least a month evil face

finti
why should I go there?

moviejunkie23
to get free coffe and donuts after service finti
angel

beer

hey finti i see that!!!! no drinking in church!!!!!! mad

finti
dont drink coffe unless it is called irish coffe

moviejunkie23
you said in some post english is not your first language finti?

reading

moviejunkie23
cause you could have fooled me man you write english better than most americans
big grin

Beastro
I can gurantee you the amount of suicides from demonic possession is way higher than any people who commit suicide from "not living up to church standards".

Wow that sounded ridiculous wink

Adam_PoE
You can guarantee that claim? Perhaps you should substantiate it first.

finti
most commit suicide as the only solution left, no demons involved just real life

Philosophicus
God just told me there's no hell, because it follows logically that if God is unconditional love, then sending someone to hell would be contradicting his very nature - love has no place for hate, and sending someone to hell is an act of hate. Think about this, would you fry your kid in the microwave if he/she did something unforgiving?

Hell, I, being an atheist, know more about God than most theists!

Philosophicus
Oh, and Satanists who practice the killing of innocent people are sick, dangerous idiots who I would not mind wiping of the face of this earth.

mr.smiley
isn't a satanist and a devil worshipper two different things.
on a program i watched a satanist said true satanist don't belive in a god or a devil.
they belive in doing bad to those who have wronged you and nothing else.

mr.smiley
it's pretty self explanitory why a text like revelations would be picked.
why put a book in the bible that says hey do whatever you want and you'll still get to heaven.
it would be much better to have a book that says you must belive this or you go to hell

finti
yes they are, but they are very often wrongly compared to be the same

Beastro
Touche on knowing about God.Most athiest blindly follow into a path just so they could have an excuse to do wrong things.

God is uncoditional love.Thats why you could ask him for forgiveness right now of all your sins and you would be washed clean.But in order to make it to heaven you need to repent,be baptized,recieve the gift of the holy ghost,and live a christian life.If a person didnt do that for his whole like and ignored the God that was right in front of him then why should he go to heaven?

Now that thats cleared up big grin

finti
things that we dont consider as wrong.

moviejunkie23
MJS SATANIC THEORY

devil thumb down

ARC Trooper 117
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Perfect example of bull$hit Christian rhetoric....roll eyes (sarcastic)

About what mr.smiley said about Satan being redeemed: As far as I know, no real "Christians" believe that, but a tribe in the Middle East called the Yazidis do. The "Religion" I belonged to also believed this, (partly): That Satan/Devil, (whatever), revolted against God, but that God allowed him to repent and blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, Satan rules Earth under God. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I quit following that "Religion" LONG ago....wink

moviejunkie23
"Perfect example of bull$hit Christian rhetoric"

we all have our own ideas obi one

starwars

ARC Trooper 117
Obi-Wan? confused
Who? stick out tongue

Yes, you're true, (unfortunately), and I have to accept that. (Accept that you are allowed to have your own ideas and beliefs, that is...)
But stop putting down that person's Religion.

Beastro
I respect people's belief's but that's just stupid.How could the devil rule the world under God.It says in the Bible God cast down the devil into hell along with the fallen angels into hell to suffer. confused

finti
yeah cause the latter part aint stupid roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beastro
?

finti
you call someone else belief stupid by posting some stupid thing from the bible.

Beastro
interesting

ARC Trooper 117
Maybe the Yazidis do because they were influenced by Babylonian Religions, or something - plus they're under educated! eek!
Ya' know, living out in the Middle-East, with no electricity and such....stick out tongue

Ah, I thought that too, about my "Religion" - hence why I stopped following it at a young age, (helped on by the taunting and such....).

Silver Stardust
Hahahaha!!!!

What a load of shit that statement was.

No. Couldn't be further than the truth.

You want to know why most atheists ARE atheist? Most people who are atheist started out as being somewhat religious. However, they instead of blindly following the path of their religion, began to think for themselves and see that a lot of what their religion preaches is BS. Atheists don't blindly follow anything.

ARC Trooper 117
Oh!
BURN!

FeceMan
Hell = the complete and total severence from God's blessings. If you choose to reject Him in life, He gives you exactly what you asked for in death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.