Uhh I cant seem to post anything right...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Vader05
I just want to say that i cant seem to post anything right because i try to post something but you people yell or say its already been posted so im not going to post anything until March 11th when the second Star Wars Episode III Trailer comes out because i will post it.....

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Thanks for adding just another worthless forum you could've just said this in your last one

LandoSpeeder2
You can post a reply to something, but if you want to post something new, chances are it was posted about 3 seconds after it came out. do some searching first. also don't start a new thread for every little thing, we have a topic for those kind of things. Don't get me wrong, we've all posted threads like this, just not this many times with this many warnings.

Oh, and about you posting the new trailer, don't even think about trying to be the first one to post it.

LightSaber_Part
ROCK ON Darth_Vader05 rock

maybe I should join your rebellion rolling on floor laughing

laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

Jedi-Knight 8k2
What low did you sink to, to support him? thumbdown

LightSaber_Part
I'm kidding stick out tongue
(you all know that right?)

anyway smile

you people could be a little nice for a change wink

and not just start cursing the persons head off wink
just be polite big grin

Jedi-Knight 8k2
We were but Vade kept posting without serching thank god hes gone

Naredhel
spam

Xam
peeps lay the FU*K OFF,MAN KMC PEEPS ARE GTTING A BAD REP CUZ OF FU*K JEALOUS NOOBS NOW SHUT UP AND BE POLITE!!!GOT ME?

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Yeah Xam is right the other day i was posting at IGN and someone brought up KMC and trashed it for being a violent board my apologies but plz don't SPAM!

LightSaber_Part
OK, OK, I see your point smile

but still don't start Criticizing the moment you see a thread in the forum
that you don't want to be there. wink
(even tho it is a little annoying)

I think we have all learned a valuable lesson today wink...............
don't post a thread with out searching first big grin
And don't start Criticizing or cursing the person that posted.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xam
Accept my appologies Darth_Vader05 on behalf of KMC!

LandoSpeeder2
Sometimes, when someone won't listen, you have to say it like this. He's made a bunch of different threads on old stuff, then in the threads, people start telling him not to post without searching, he still continues yet after all that has been told to him. Now he starts an other thread asking why he can't post anything right after we have told him a million times. so clearly he's not listening.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Ahem

LandoSpeeder2
blink

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Means I agree with u

Xam
Well i dont,Did we bother u that much LS2,huh did WE?even thow youd make mistakes???

Xam
Well i never bothered,some1 makes a mistakes its ok,Whos cares,STOP COMPLAINING!!ill lay into you guys someday!it wont be pretty!

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Well when I made mistakes Lando sure yelled at me Xam

Jedi-Knight 8k2
But he did it for a good reason

Xam
Well no one is suppose to be yelling,not a you not at him just stop!

Jedi-Knight 8k2
We did! we said sorry!

Gangularis
burn him!!

guiro72
confused .........why is he telling me this?......

Eleonora
Leave him alone, for pity's sake, no need to be so touchy just close the thread. Vader, I know a great place where things don't get posted 3 secs later and people are nicer, apart from the occasional f***wit: sirstevesguide.com
You would save me a lot of trouble in resizing and posting pics wink
You're welcome anytime smile smile smile

bILLYgOAT
go on then

Ushgarak
Please do not continue to show the hostile attitudes shown in this thread.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.