crazy powerful supermen vs galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goku-vs-superma
ok. composite superman, superman 1,000,000, superman prime, and the kryptonian VS galactus!!!!

composite superman has the powers of superman and the entire legion(incase you guys have never heard of him)

spetznaz
Pre-Crisis could handle Galactus all by himself. Remember Galactus, although supremely powerful, always seems to suffer from poor writing (eg Reed Richards ,aka Mr fantastic, defeating Galactus using a 'nullifier').
Pre-Crisis Superman also had a bout of bad writing,where he was just basically uber-powerful (at least the future versions of Superman, eg Prime, have reasons given for their potency. Pre-Crisis was just ...well ...powerful). PRe-Crisis once sneezed a galaxy away, as in he sneezed by mistake and a distant galaxy was blown apart. And he also used to develop new powers on the fly, eg the ability to morph his features, super-intelligence, super ventriloquism etc.
Galactus would be defeated by Pre-Crisis alone.
The future Supermen (eg Prime) would resurrect Galactus (Prime had the ability), and kill him all over again.
Maybe Galactus would have a chance if he was not sporadically made into a wimp (eg being defeated by a stretchy human with prep time). He is supposed to be a planet-eater, not a nullified nullifee!

eleveninches
ones who could beat galactus:
pre-crisis
prime
1million (and most of the later superman dynasty)
composite
kryptonian
red son
KC

illadelph12
Yo, aren't all these versions of Superman still solar/cosmic batteries? I mean, I know that say Prime for instance has absorbed ridiculous amounts of the energy, but he still isn't an independent power source, right? Couldn't technically the Silver Surfer still fu*k him up by just draining his energies? And Galactus is exponentially more powerful than Silver Surfer.

Just a thought.

illadelph12
And Goku would beat Superman.

Scoobless
galactus rules, superman sucks, goku is irrelevent (although could probably beat both, or all, at the hieght of his power)

goku-vs-superma
how did we get to goku?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? any way i think that they could do it.

kgkg
If galactus was writen correctly he can beat all of them Galactus is made weak never show his true power , he is suppose to be able to destroy the universe. He has created People that are so stong that can take on almost anyone.

It makes you wonder , how galactus can be defeat .

The only people can can true defeat galactus should be higher Extreme God like entities Such as Living Tribunal etc.

But i don't see how anyone can deafeat someone who is almost like GOD.

seeing how Galactus is showed weak sometime i suppose they can do it

But Vote Galactus

Swanky-Tuna
I think to be fair, Galactus should have a belly full of Hostess Fruit Pies.

EDIT: Should HAVE, not should be. Silly sleep deprivation.

goku-vs-superma
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!? lol

demigawd
DID THIS REALLY HAPPEN?!?!?! eek!

illadelph12
Galactus created Tyrant, and Tyrant could take them.

Galactus created Silver Surfer, and Silver Surfer could take them (especially if he were to actually get mad and not try to talk things out).

I'm going for Galactus, especially a completely well nourished Galactus. He's not going to have the Silver Surfer popping up and telling any of the Superman versions about the Ultimate Nullifier (the "Supreme WMD"wink he just so happens to carry with him in his planet sized ship.

Also, people tend to forget that Galactus also has vast psionic capabilities. I wonder what a cosmic powered mental bolt would do to Supes?

You know, if Supes powers weren't from an external source and were soley based in him I'd give him a chance, but Galactus has the ability to block out Supes power source and drain Supes power supply at will and can do so from behind a cosmic powered barrier. I'm pretty sure Supes isn't faster than the Silver Surfer, so running around attempting to dodge Galactus's attacks would be futile.

Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... maybe the Supermen should get the fruit pies.

kgkg
Galactus can do almost anything he can create thing like tyrant , silversurfer etc no match.

I think galactus has the power to turn 100 of normal being to people like silver surfer , by the way is there a limit how much much power he can give for example if he wanted can galactus make the entire human race super human like surfer?????

Fanboy
What is a Composite Superman?

Alpha Centauri
Superman 1,000,000 is the one everyone keeps referring to as Superman Prime.

-AC

JWangSDC
No, Superman 1,000,000 is Superman 1,000,000

Superman Prime was IN DC one million, but he is Superman Prime

Superman 1,000,000 gains extra powers from his 5th dimenisonal heritage as well as the super sun (Which is essentially superman Prime)

Superman Prime is the dude who lived in the sun.

Ok who is red son Superman? Composite Superman? etc? I'll have to go look them up. Also it's really annoying to talk about characters like Superman Prime and Superman One million who have made a single showing that doesn't even fully illustrate their power.

DigiMark007
Too many Supermans...one was more than enough anyway. I'll vote Galactus because all the Supermans annoy me. Or Goku...he doesn't annoy me either.

-DM

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by demigawd
DID THIS REALLY HAPPEN?!?!?! eek!

No it didn't happen. Pre-crisis Superman "sneezed away" a solar system. Spetznaz often says "galaxy" in the place of "solar system." It's a habit of his.

Any superman versus Galactus loses. Galactus wouldn't even acknowledge Superman prime as a threat.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by eleveninches
ones who could beat galactus:
pre-crisis
prime
1million (and most of the later superman dynasty)
composite
kryptonian
red son
KC

Hah, the Kryptonian could beat Galactus?! eek! You're off your rocker.

Galactus made the Kryptonian. He would take away his power, and blast Superman into nothing.

Xplosive
Galactus would take down any Superman with ease. Goku would beat both of them.

savagerampage
Galactus would destroy any version of superman, he could take all those versions on at once, and still be early for dinner

Quick Freeze
i dont know who half this guys are. . .
who's kytonian
who's red son
and who's KC

savagerampage
Kc is one of howard sterns guys hahaaaa

gautam
with Superman 1,000,000's imp powers and so many powerful supermen.....id give it to the supermen...plus the GL ring and the sword of heaven of Primes....itd be too much for Galactus to handle

kgkg
NO superman can beat Glactus.

except imps

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
i dont know who half this guys are. . .
who's kytonian
who's red son
and who's KC

Jason8200
Ok well the Superman Dynasty had the power of 5th Dimensional Imps as well as a power over machinery.

So you have a magic Superman (Superman Dynasty) who is also a lot stronger than Post Crisis.

You throw in Prime with his GL Ring (powered by cosmic energy) - also sh#t loads stronger than post crisis.

Pre-Crisis whop would come up with a new power whenever he needed to. He was pretty much omnipotent and omniscient.

The Kryptonian who has Cosmic Powers also. (Given to him by Galactus) He could take them away but he never took Surfers.

*The Kryptonian would destroy SS. (Supermans + Silver Surfer Powers > Silver Surfer Powers)

Here is a summary of what Compostie Superman could do: the strength of Supergirl, Ultra-Boy and Mon-El, any one of them a near-match for Superman. Aside from that super strength and super speed, he can also grow to giant size, hurl lightning bolts and fireballs, turn invisible, walk through walls, change the elements with a mere gesture, read our heroes' minds or disguise himself as any being or object? And as an ultimate "ace in the hole," he could always multiply himself from one man into three, each as powerful as the others.

So theoretically he can make three versionas of himself that can controll weather, grow super huge, are super strong, really smart, has the powers of Sue Richards, has telekinesis, and telekinetics.

KC Superman refers to Kingdom Come Superman. He has a lot of power since he is older and had been absoring more solar energy. He survived a nuclear missile and it only pissed him off (same missile killed Captain Marvel). He is totally immune to kryptonite.

Red Son is nothing special except he lived for like 800 years. So Prime is still a ton more powerful.

With all of these Superman... Galactus loses.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Jason8200
Ok well the Superman Dynasty had the power of 5th Dimensional Imps as well as a power over machinery.

So you have a magic Superman (Superman Dynasty) who is also a lot stronger than Post Crisis.

You throw in Prime with his GL Ring (powered by cosmic energy) - also sh#t loads stronger than post crisis.

Pre-Crisis whop would come up with a new power whenever he needed to. He was pretty much omnipotent and omniscient.

The Kryptonian who has Cosmic Powers also. (Given to him by Galactus) He could take them away but he never took Surfers.

*The Kryptonian would destroy SS. (Supermans + Silver Surfer Powers > Silver Surfer Powers)

Here is a summary of what Compostie Superman could do: the strength of Supergirl, Ultra-Boy and Mon-El, any one of them a near-match for Superman. Aside from that super strength and super speed, he can also grow to giant size, hurl lightning bolts and fireballs, turn invisible, walk through walls, change the elements with a mere gesture, read our heroes' minds or disguise himself as any being or object? And as an ultimate "ace in the hole," he could always multiply himself from one man into three, each as powerful as the others.

So theoretically he can make three versionas of himself that can controll weather, grow super huge, are super strong, really smart, has the powers of Sue Richards, has telekinesis, and telekinetics.

KC Superman refers to Kingdom Come Superman. He has a lot of power since he is older and had been absoring more solar energy. He survived a nuclear missile and it only pissed him off (same missile killed Captain Marvel). He is totally immune to kryptonite.

Red Son is nothing special except he lived for like 800 years. So Prime is still a ton more powerful.

With all of these Superman... Galactus loses.

Point is, all of these Supermen depend on solar energy for survival. Galactus controls all forms of energy.

The power cosmic is far more powerful than any GL ring.

Composite Superman still pales in comparison to the power cosmic of Galactus. One or three, he gets owned.

Galactus took the power cosmic away from the Kryptonian in the same crossover in which he was created.

Galactus has all of the power of the former universe. He will not even acknowldge the Supermen as opponents.

Jason8200
Galactus does not have all of the power of the former universe... he is just the only being that lived through it. There is a huge difference.

The Kryptonian did get his cosmic powers stripped but Galactus did feel it when Superman hit him after that. Galactus didnt drain Superman's powers.. just took away his cosmic ones.

The power cosmic is essentially the same thing that powers the GL rings... GL rings tap directly into the Presence.

Cosmic Cube
Galactus has all of the power of the past universe. He fused with the essence of the dying universe. I know my stuff.

Superman does NOT hit Galactus. Stop saying that. I have the comic right here.

You are lying. That is perhaps one of the biggest lies I've heard on this forum. The GL rings tap into the Oan battery. Do you think I'm stupid? Stop making up stuff.

the Darkone
Galactus will blast all of the superman's into oblivion. Our better yet he will turn them into slaves or hoes either one doesn't make a difference. This thread is so damn stupid, superman vs galactus that's like iceman vs the dark phoenix and he turns into a giant snowman. get the f*** out of here with that shit.

Quick Freeze
ohhhhhhhhh. . . wait. . . that gold superman w/ the power cosmic from the ff superman crossover is called the kyptonian???

SuperMarv
Superman is nothing more than an insect to Galactus.

eleveninches
laughing out loud

Superman Prime,
835th centuary superman
PreCrisis Superman
Kindgom Come Superman's son

could ALL defeat galactus

Xplosive
Once more, Galactus with great ease.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
ohhhhhhhhh. . . wait. . . that gold superman w/ the power cosmic from the ff superman crossover is called the kyptonian???

Not really. Galactus only calls him the Kryptonian because he doesn't address people by their names. It's not like his official insignia, or anything.

Cosmic Cube
laughing out loud

Superman Prime,
835th centuary superman
PreCrisis Superman

No really, they couldn't. They simply do not have enough power. Pre-crisis Superman? He is of absolutely no threat. Galactus would blast him with the power cosmic, and turn him into a pile of dust. Same goes for Prime, Justice Legion Superman, or any of his other various incarnations. None of them could even cause Galactus to flinch.

the Darkone
Eleeveninches you are complete dumb a$$. Galactus at full power is right next to death, eternity, infinity so yuo saying that all the superman's can beat galactus,that means the superman's can beat death,eternity,infinity,celestials etc. On the real I never met such a balls huger in my life, you don't no nothing about marvel universe you are dc fanboy whore that doesn't know s***. everytime ther is a marvel vs dc thread you always say dc I mean talk about biasis you wrot the book. Galactus will eat them all like twinkies.

Cosmic Cube
Ball hugger... lol. I agree 100%, but don't get reported Darkone.

kgkg
laughing out loud

Superman Prime,
835th centuary superman
PreCrisis Superman

eleveninches do you even read Marvel COmics??

seem you don't any anything about marvel at all.

like cosmic cube said Superman depend on Solar energy.

Silver Surfer does the same thing and will be match for almost any superman.

NOw silver Surfer is like 0.001% of Galactus's power.

He will Turn Superman into Dust.

5th dim Imp is another story , now they beating Glactus is more likly.

Jason8200
Darkone... your last response was pathetic... resorting to insults? If Galactus gets beat by the FF... you dont think all of those Supermen (the most powerful ones) I forgot that Hyperman was in that (has controll over Hypertime)...

Cosmic Cube... you are right because the GL rings do draw their power from the Oan Battery... but you are wrong because where do you think the battery gets its power from?

"Galactus at full power is equal to death, eternity, celestials, etc."
Since when were the Celestials the same power level as Death and Eternity?
Why does it take Galactus so long to fight Tyrant? Why has Thanos held his own agaist Galactus? Why did the FF beat him? Oh yea... they knew his weakness... wouldnt the Kryptonian know that also?

This fight could go either way... depends on the writing. All of those Supermen could seriously fu@k some stuff up. Galactus is ridiculously powerful... so it could go wither way.

Darkone, never write another response like that again... who do you seriously think you are trying to act like some kind of badass pimp on here? Well in reality you could not pimp your own loose anus to a group of desperate queers during a gay pride parade. Anyone can state whatever facts or opinions they want... you are a tool bag for acting the way you did. Now do us all a favor and unplug your computer and lick the lightsocket.

the Darkone
You go first *****. You must have done it before. Let's get one thing stright don't come on here try to insult me you don't no know me. For all you know I am a gangsta ***** don't asume shit about people.

So mind your own damn business *****, for you to superman written well can beat galactus, man somebody must of ***** slap your ass hard, very hard.

Do all of us a favor grab some aspirin and have a overdose you might be doing your self a favor too.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Jason8200
Darkone... your last response was pathetic... resorting to insults? If Galactus gets beat by the FF... you dont think all of those Supermen (the most powerful ones) I forgot that Hyperman was in that (has controll over Hypertime)...

Cosmic Cube... you are right because the GL rings do draw their power from the Oan Battery... but you are wrong because where do you think the battery gets its power from?

"Galactus at full power is equal to death, eternity, celestials, etc."
Since when were the Celestials the same power level as Death and Eternity?
Why does it take Galactus so long to fight Tyrant? Why has Thanos held his own agaist Galactus? Why did the FF beat him? Oh yea... they knew his weakness... wouldnt the Kryptonian know that also?

This fight could go either way... depends on the writing. All of those Supermen could seriously fu@k some stuff up. Galactus is ridiculously powerful... so it could go wither way.

Darkone, never write another response like that again... who do you seriously think you are trying to act like some kind of badass pimp on here? Well in reality you could not pimp your own loose anus to a group of desperate queers during a gay pride parade. Anyone can state whatever facts or opinions they want... you are a tool bag for acting the way you did. Now do us all a favor and unplug your computer and lick the lightsocket.

The battery was created and sustained by the Gaurdians of Oa. The rings have no connection with The Presence. They do not compare to the power cosmic.

The FF never "beat" Galactus. They find a way to stop him, using Reed's scientific genius. You told me that Superman hits Galactus, and Galactus "feels it." That speaks volumes about your tenacity. Either you didn't read the comic, or you aren't telling the truth.

The "Kryptonian," who will be normal Superman within the first nanosecond of the fight, is nowhere near as intelligent as Reed Richards.

Thanos has never "held his own" against Galactus; they have never fought. I hope you aren't comparing ANY Superman to Thanos with the IG; only then could he defeat Galactus.

Will you two stop insulting one another before both of you get banned?

LordFear
This is getting outta hand, here fellas!!!!
Let's all just chill for a hot minute, shall we???

DarkCrawler
So Pre-Crisis Superman could beat him. He is twenty times more genious then Reed is. stick out tongue

Cosmic Cube
You're joking, right?What the f**k?

kgkg

Cosmic Cube
Including the Fantastic Four. But killing the first Superhero family wouldn't sell comics, would it?

the Darkone
no it wouldn't.

Quick Freeze
kind of off topic but since when is torchy a herald???

Cosmic Cube
Read the latest F4 comics. Actually, he isn't the Torch anymore. He and Sue switched powers, and Galactus gives him the Power Cosmic.

Quick Freeze
ewwwwwwwwww whyyyyyyyyy
anyway galactus owns, i cant think of very many people who can beat him.

Cosmic Cube
Same response here... I was dissapointed. Now he's the Invisible Woma.. I mean... Man, and Sue's the Human Torch.

Anyway, back to the thread.

This is like the Supermen vs 1,000,000,000 Silver Surfers. Galactus probably won't even fight them. He'll turn all of them into his new heralds.

Quick Freeze
any army of supersuperman heralds taking over all planes of reality!!!!

eleveninches
Originally posted by kgkg
eleveninches do you even read Marvel COmics??

seem you don't any anything about marvel at all.

like cosmic cube said Superman depend on Solar energy.

Well, thats like saying that humans depend on animals for food, so just because someone can kill the animal, then he can easily kill the human.

Superman prime IS solar energy.
Saying that he is limited to that is like saying that humans are limited to carbon energy, and that they dont have any other ability than being a carbon-based life form.

Superman prime has LOTS of other abilities. He is not limited to just being a sun.

kgkg
Well, thats like saying that humans depend on animals for food, so just because someone can kill the animal, then he can easily kill the human.

Superman prime IS solar energy.
Saying that he is limited to that is like saying that humans are limited to carbon energy, and that they dont have any other ability than being a carbon-based life form.

Superman prime has LOTS of other abilities. He is not limited to just being a sun.
i didn't say he was limited.

But that's still a weakness.

it's like say Gladiator vs Silver Surfer

Gladiator can do many thing other than flying , but with radiation he is done for.

same thing With Big G.

if Silver Surfer can absorb gamma radiation think what Galactus can do.

He will suck superman Dry. And that's not all he will win in a battle also.

Galactus can destroy Galaxies what can superman Prime Do??

Slice to heaven LMAO

eleveninches
Prime can travel through dimentions that even 835th centuary people couldnt comprehend. He can exist at the very edge of space and time, and can bend reality to his will

kgkg
Prime can travel through dimentions that even 835th centuary people couldnt comprehend. He can exist at the very edge of space and time, and can bend reality to his will
and that's gonna help him win ??? how

so many people in marvel can bend reality and time , and travel in dif dimentions.

Silver Surfer can do it.

Glactus is a comic being with limitless power.

the Darkone
Galactus will school all the superman's. He will analzye them find their weakness and expoilt it to the fulliest. Superman prime never had a sword only the pre-crisis superman and that was back in the 70's for one issue. Galactus is one of the most powerful beings in the universe he ***** slap every single superman. This fool eats planets what the hell do think he will do to them, hell he might turned them into twinkies.

eleveninches
galactus is DOOMED!!!

big G got beat by thre F4 laughing out loud

the Darkone
galactus is DOOMED!!!

big G got beat by thre F4 laughing out loud

Superman is F***ked laughing

Hell superman lost to boostergold laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing eek!

Superherovandal
what about hyperman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.