Evengelist Lee Stoneking's Miracle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beastro
I keep mentioning this but I cant get it out of my mind.Heres a pic of him when he was being took to the hospitale after he started breathing after being dead for thirty minutes at an airport in Sydney.

Beastro
Heres a picture of the Pastor that prayed for him at the airport.He kept praying with him while he was being shocked with the pumps.He was pumped or shoked 9 times but they had no luck.Then he started breathing.This is the pastor that started praying with him right when he got a heart attack at the airport.

Beastro
The medical assistand who was with Lee Stoneking at the airport.Stoneking remains in close contact with him to this day.

Beastro
Here's a picture of the doctor that examined Stoneking.

Beastro

Beastro
Find out more at LEESTONEKING.COM and click on MY MIRACLE.

ARC Trooper 117
Wow....
I don't consider that a miracle. wink

Tex
Thats great news that he survived. Portable defibrillators used immediately after a heart attack greatly improve the chance of survival and have saved many many lives.

Beastro
Its not just that.After he dead for thirty minutes there's scientifically no chance of every walking or using your brain again.Thanks to God he broke the laws of science which said he would be a vegetable if he survived.Also with all the blood clots that where already starting to form it would've tooken surgery to get them fixed.He didnt have any surgery and was able to think clearly and make demands hours after being dead.

Imperial_Samura
Maybe he was just in one of those really deep, near death comas, and wasn't actually dead, like the ones you here about that lead to people nearly being burried alive?

Adam_PoE
There is no information presented here that discludes medical attention or natural occurrences as the cause of his recovery. Nor is there any information presented here that attributes his recovery to the supernatural, let alone divine intervention by God. There is simply not enough information here to make any kind of determination.

Beastro
Read the examintion written by the doctor a few post above.He gives an account of his condition and said he WAS DEAD for thirtyu minutes and that its a miracle that he survived at all.You people keep trying to give far-fetched reason why its not supernatual when the exmination report and photographs of his condition are right in front of you.

Adam_PoE
The photograph and report only corroborate his condition, they do not provide any evidence as to how he recovered.

Beastro
I can show you a picture of him now.I just saw him a couple of weeks ago dancing and shouting.

big gay kirk
A friend of mine was "dead" for two hours following a car crash.... he "came back to life" due to the miracles of heart massage, the kiss of life" oxygen and a defibrillator... he suffered no major brain damage, and was right as rain (apart from the broken bones) two days later.... it happens all the time..... no miracles, I'm afraid....

Beastro
Say what you want but I believe it was God.

debbiejo
I believe God still does miracles. He's done one for me.

Beastro
Please tell.

I can tell many good things God has done for me.Like when my family really needed a car and we where just making it and a family in our church said they felt the need to give us a car.It was nice to.It wasnt new but it was good and it got us around.God heard our prayers and we where given a car.

finti
I love the way you think that it was the prayers that got him to breath again and not the effect of the treatment. To me I would look at it this way, the 9 shocks finally had an affect

Beastro
It isnt so much that he arose for me but the fact that he's not a vegetable like the doctor said he would be and only hours after he was dead he began taking i.v.'s out of himself and making demands.If the doctors who know more about this stuff than me and you where shocked then it had to be something big.

finti
it shocked them cause the normality would be like they said because thats what they been thaught and experienced, but he human body sometimes do abnormal things which an even shock the most experienced doctor.
It is just the way it is nothing more nothing less

Beastro
I know it's something more.

finti
I know it aint

Beastro
Good for you smile

debbiejo
Well once I threw a stick at my little brother and it hit him right in the center of his eye. The doctor said he WOULD be blind in that eye when it healed all over, as in white. Our whole church prayed and I did a lot.
He was healed.

Also, I was taking meds. for 18 years and prayed for a sign from Him about something. I said "If you want me to ....then please take this hypothyroid away".. And He did. The doctors were amazed. Said I'd be taking the meds. all my life. I took 3 different blood tests in 4 months to make sure.

There are also many many smalled things and things I hear from other people too. smile

Beastro
I can tell alot of small things.Like when ive had headaches and such and someone's prayed for me and my headache went away.

Adam_PoE
Do you understand the concept of causation? Just because two events occurr together, it does not follow from this that there is a causal relationship between them.

Beastro
If it these events hadnt happened so frequently and had not occured aftter someone prayed in the name of Jesus then I would believe you.

Adam_PoE
So what you are saying is that you do not understand the concept of causality?

There is no evidence of a causal relationship between these to events and even if we presume a causal relationship exists, there is no evidence to determine whether the prayer is the cause of the recovery or the recovery is the cause of the prayer.

finti
hmmmmmm I was in a wedding in a church and I prayed that this lady who sung would shut the fu*ck up and she did............ after a while, guess there is a god then......................................... no

Doyle Harris
Beastro, I've heard about Bro. Stonekings miracle and I will give GOD praise for creating a body from dust and raising that body from death. Every knee will bow and every tounge will confess that Jesus Christ is LORD.

FeceMan
Beastro is a moron troll and Doyle Harris is a troll as well. Please ignore their posts, as they will only cause flaming.

finti
bigger chance that this jesus dude and your god will bow before me than I bow before them

Storm
Even if we grant that a "miraculous" event is indeed exceptional enough to warrant an exceptional explanation, it cannot be assumed that this supports theism. We could, for example, postulate that the event was caused by the incredible powers of human minds rather than the incredible powers of a god' s mind. This explanation is no less credible and in fact has the advantage that we know that humans minds exist, whereas the existence of a god' s mind is questionable.

If someone is going to advance one supernatural, paranormal or unusual explanation for an exceptional event, they have to be willing to consider every other supernatural, paranormal or unusual explanation. The question which thus faces the believer is: how can one possibly compare all these different explanations? How on earth can one reasonably support the idea that something occurred because of a god rather than human telepathy or ghosts?

Every religion seems to make claims of miraculous events. If one religion' s claims are right and that religion' s god exists, what is the explanation for all the other miracles in other religions? It seems unlikely that the Christian God was causing miraculous healings in the name of ancient Greek gods at one time.

mitchv
In October I met with Bro Stoneking. This man is a dynamo of God. This man has prayed with many people throughout the years and many many people have been healed. He is world renowned not only because of His own personal healing but because through his ministry he has seen hundreds, perhaps thousands healed by God through His hands. Jesus healed the sick, caused blind eyes to see and raised the dead among many other things. Why is it so hard to think if God could do all that that He wouldn't do it today? Is anything to hard for God?

mitchv
I have been healed too many times myself to believe that God is not a healer today. If you reach out and become personal with God He will become personal with you. If you refuse in your heart to believe in Him because you have another agenda in your heart and it is easier to push the thought of God being so close to us. He is gentle and meek. As of old He will not force anyone to love Him and become personal with Him.

debbiejo
I do believe that God heals. I've also noticed that there are healings in other religions that differ, and even non-believers in Jesus. Could people be healed in just believing in an all powerful force, God?

mitchv
Debbiejoe,
I admire your thinking and not just grabbing onto something blindly. A say check it out. This thing, this life and all the greatness and magnitude of healing. I believe God is a healer and the magnitude of that is a to big even for me to comprehend. It goes against every part of my reasoning but I know so many people that have been healed I wish that could find the words to say. God, the universe, the marvel of our human body are to big for me to really comprehend. I understand it on a basic level but there is really a lot to this life.

finti
quack quack

Donna238
One point hasn't been made.This Man has miracles happen everyday of his life.He is a healer sent from God just like in the book of Acts.One time he was praying with a man who's foot looked like hamburger meat.He was praying and crying and anointing the mans foot.His tears mixing with the oil.He Lee Stoneking open his eyes the mans foot was a regular foot.The man spends his life in total consecration to God.for more information on personal accounts of Lee stoneking contact me at [email protected] smile smile smile smile smile angel angel angel angel

finti
yeah stop dropping acid might do wonder to ones view on stuff, that some fake ass healer taking credit for it though is the part for worrying, what does Stoneking (<---the one who hides the Lizard King?) charge an hour ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and ask Stoneking from the the man in control of the hall of the Mountainking if he wants me to heal him from his state of insanity

debbiejo
I have never heard of him, but I do believe that healing happen. They happen in all different beliefs. It has something to do with really believing and the energy of those around you too that are believing. It creates an energy that effects changes in us.

finti
Always wants to challenge healers but it seems the ones I call out seems to avoid my challange...

debbiejo
What..you confront them?? In person?

finti
how else are you gonna confront people?

Imperial_Samura
You need to be more proactive maybe, make it so they can't avoid your challenges and wroth.

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
how else are you gonna confront people?

So what did you say?? I want to see you heal me? Or can you make me levitate?

I think you have to really believe for it to work...

It's in the catagory as the stigmata that adam PoE explained. It's the process of believing that causes the reactions. Like fire walkers and other unusual feats...Shamans heal. Priests from many tribes heal etc.

I feel a little like a heretic, but that's just my opinion...So, yes in the name of Jesus you can be healed.

Shades
In other words, healing has got nothing to do with divine miracles, but with the power of the mind, as it comes down to strong belief(located in the mind).

Adam_PoE
Mind over matter.

debbiejo
YES

aaromas
NO . THE DIVINE MIRACLE IS ( BEING )
BEING CREATED. I LOVE THAT ALL OF YOU ARE BEING
TRANSPARENT WITH YOUR OWN THOUGHTS, HOW ELSE WILL
TRUTH EVER BE REACHED.

THE FACT THAT WE (ARE) IS THE FIRST DIVINE MIRACLE,
I MEAN HOW BEYOUND OUR UNDERSTANDING IS THAT, AND THAT WE ARE (ABLE) TO BE HEALED. WOW! WHATEVER CAN BE USED, PUT TOGETHER,OR EVEN IF YOU ACHEIVE MIND OVER MATTER, IT IS STILL THE CREATOR OVER YOUR MIND.

TO GIVE GLORY TO JESUS FOR A MIRACLE COULD NOT BE MORE CORRECT, BECAUSE JESUS IS THAT VERY SAME CREATOR IN THE FORM OF MAN.

YES,
"THE VERY SAME SPIRIT THAT ROSE JESUS FROM THE DEAD WILL ALSO QUICKEN YOUR MORTAL BODYS."

AND THAT IS EXCACTLY WHAT HAPPENED .

finti
do you think you shout when you write capital letters or? it is what you believe to have happened

aaromas
SHOUT, NO.
BOLD, YES.

AND THAT IS EXCACTLY WHAT HAPPENED .

it is what you don't believe to have happened .

YOUR LIFE TOO CAN BE RAISED UP FROM DEATH.
THE POWER YOU STUMBLED UPON HERE IS BEYOND OPINION
IT IS BEYOND RELIGION, THIS MAN AND OTHERS LIKE HIM, NOT JUST THIS ONE MIRACLE ARE REBELS AGIANST THE TRADITIONS OF MAN.

LITTERALLY: POSSESSED BY THE SPIRIT OF
THE MAN JESUS CHRIST WHO IS THE ONE
PERSON OF GOD.

HE IS NOT PLAYING CHURCH.

CAN YOU FEEL IT
OUR WORDS ARE SWORDS
LET THEM CUT YOU
AND DIE NO MORE

" THERFORE MY PEOPLE SHALL KNOW MY NAME; THERFORE THEY SHALL KNOW IN THAT DAY THAT I AM HE THAT DOTH SPEAK;
BEHOLD, IT IS I."

Tex
It's funny how god struck him down with a heart attack only to save him.

God must be a woman, can never make up her mind! stick out tongue

finti
logically rightfully so

vicki horvath
I agree it was something big, it was Jesus, Brother Stoneking just did revival at our church this weekend, he found out he was actually dead 45 minutes, and I mean dead! Yes it was a miracle of our Lord, He does them everyday, I truly feel sorry for people who, rather than get to know Jesus, they would rather rationalize everything. Obviously, there is a superior being who can do ANYTHING. Ou existence proves it!

finti
and I feel sorry for easily fooled people, if this superior being could do anything he would open the eyes of everyone to see this so called glory of his kingdom, and our existence proves nothing but the fact that here we are . It doesnt prove anything about how we were to exist here. When that is said I must say that the evolutionists seems to be better of showing plausible evidence for their arguments than those of the religious ones who has nothing at all to show for backing their arguments.

aaromas
GOOGLE >>> creation evidence <<<

finti
SO?
google >>>> evolution evidence<<<<<

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by vicki horvath
I agree it was something big, it was Jesus, Brother Stoneking just did revival at our church this weekend, he found out he was actually dead 45 minutes, and I mean dead! Yes it was a miracle of our Lord, He does them everyday, I truly feel sorry for people who, rather than get to know Jesus, they would rather rationalize everything. Obviously, there is a superior being who can do ANYTHING. Ou existence proves it!

REALLY dead? Or just regualr dead? I mean, was he very dead or just kinda dead? And if he was REALLY dead, then why are you guys more inclinded to worship Jesus, and not this guy? Or, could that be what he wants to happen?

Blech!, I hate the term revival. It reminds me of the deep south and people wriggling on the floor.

debbiejo
^ Yeah, I've been to meetings like that...I also heard of a man in South America or was it Africa that was brought back from the dead...He was in the morgue even....

ajj111100
It completely amazes me how anyone can look around in the world we live in, and see all the brutal murderers, rapists and just plain evil that prevails everyday. But when God does something that is miraculous for somebody, people actually has the nerve to question his power. Jesus died on the cross and arose after three days-THAT is miraculous power!! He is a living God and will still transmit that power to all people who believe! God bless!

finti
oh amaze us with why brutal murders, rapists and just plain evil that prevails everyday shouldn't be questioned/challenged by questioning this alleged power of this alleged god

aaromas
finti
i like your questions.
and i agree that all of this evil should not
only be questioned, but dealt with and destroyed.

you see, i, stone king and many others
are what you might call enemys of evil, not people, evil.
" The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God for the pulling down of strongholds "

we do not kill murderers, we destroy anger.

anger is the enemy.

we do not hunt for rapists, we destroy lust.

lust is the enemy.

Trust me, this unseen warfare effects change all around you.
our enemy made a direct order for
"stone king's heart attack"

we do not live to die, we die to live.

Jesus is life.
life is the answer.

finti
i live to live

PrinceofBlades
i live to live

Than what do you die for?

finti
because thats how it ends

debbiejo
^ Do you imagine that when you die, your conscious thinking on all levels no longer exists?

finti
yes, thats what end indicates

sonnet
Originally posted by aaromas
finti
i like your questions.
and i agree that all of this evil should not
only be questioned, but dealt with and destroyed.

you see, i, stone king and many others
are what you might call enemys of evil, not people, evil.
" The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God for the pulling down of strongholds "

we do not kill murderers, we destroy anger.

anger is the enemy.

we do not hunt for rapists, we destroy lust.

lust is the enemy.

Trust me, this unseen warfare effects change all around you.
our enemy made a direct order for
"stone king's heart attack"

we do not live to die, we die to live.

Jesus is life.
life is the answer.

Last chapter of Ephesians: Our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against the forces of darkness and evil.

finti
yeah sounds like Star Wars allright,....................how very mytological actually

debbiejo
Originally posted by sonnet
Last chapter of Ephesians: Our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against the forces of darkness and evil.

The forces of darkness is our negative and dark thoughts that can become deeds...It doesn't mention Satan.

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
So what you are saying is that you do not understand the concept of causality?

There is no evidence of a causal relationship between these to events and even if we presume a causal relationship exists, there is no evidence to determine whether the prayer is the cause of the recovery or the recovery is the cause of the prayer.

This thought process is very dangerous and leads to the realm of David Hume. He would say this:

Imagine a snow covered field. Now imagine that the sun comes out, and shines brightly on the field. Now imagine the snow melts. Did the sun cause the snow to melt? No! There is no proof that the sun caused the snow to melt.

Hume himself even realized his train of thought was mistaken, at one point saying, "I never asserted so absurd a proposition as that something could arise without a cause."

Lazerlike42
yes, thats what end indicates

Science is finding conclusions that is shocking people in the realm of this area. Studies in the fields of psychaiatry and neurology have discovered a startling truth:

The brain maintains conciousness after death (I am not a neurologist, so I don't know enough to be more specific than whatI am saying, I am sorry). When scientists study the brain/mind, there is a type of activity that is the conciousness. It is not the same type of activity as the motor skills and the information processing areas, and the emotion areas, which are all electrical.... there is some sort of activity that is detected which is the conciousness. After death, when everything else in the body has stopped, this conciousness is still detecatable. Scientists have no idea how to explain it and say it should be impossible....

finti
well this is still debated on. some say it do and sone say it dont

debbiejo
It's been proved that conciousness is all around us..The water crystals, plants...etc....We are one connected organism together....Awwwh..togetherness brothers and sisters...

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
This thought process is very dangerous and leads to the realm of David Hume. He would say this:

Imagine a snow covered field. Now imagine that the sun comes out, and shines brightly on the field. Now imagine the snow melts. Did the sun cause the snow to melt? No! There is no proof that the sun caused the snow to melt.

Hume himself even realized his train of thought was mistaken, at one point saying, "I never asserted so absurd a proposition as that something could arise without a cause."

David Hume believes that there are no causal relationships in the natural world. This however, is not my position.

Beastro believes that because his headache dissipated after prayer that there is a causal relationship between prayer and the dissipation of headaches.

This belief however, is illogical as it commits one or more of the following logic fallacies: Post Hoc, Wrong Direction, and Complex Cause.

debbiejo
There have been numerous studies on healing all around the world with different faiths and with no particular faith at all for that to work.

Adam, are you saying that these things cannot occur, or are you making a point for the type of argument you're making?

Lazerlike42
I think was just specifically debating philosophy with me.

angeljourney
Prayer goes hand in hand with FAITH. FAITH If you have a car, and you put the key in the ignition, you have faith that the car is going to start, otherwise, it would be foolish to put the key in the ignition, if you work, you have faith that you are going to receive a pay check. If you pray and have faith, nothing shall be impossible to them that believe. Key word: BELIEVE
God could open everyone's eyes as you say, to his kingdom, but when he gave EVERYONE their own free will to do and say as they please. You can choose to believe or disbelieve. God does not want a single person to perish, and he gives the opportunity to everyone that will. The fact that you do not believe does not change the fact that it did happen! That is your choice. But there is an all powerful God, that can do exceeding above all that we could ever ask or think, if we truly believe.

That was truly a wonderful miracle in Brother Stoneking's life, and no, God didn't have to heal him! But, he did, so Brother Stoneking could reach others. Why? Because God loves you so much that he would do everything in his power to try to reach you.

finti
dont know how many faithful believer I know that this sure as hell dodnt work for

guess your god is powerless then

angeljourney
Well, the only thing I can tell you is that it did work me for. In fact, the doctors could not believe that I lived! Unless it happens to you, it is difficult to understand or comprehend. But on the contrary my friend, whether a person believes or not, it does not change God. He is still all powerful, wonderful Jesus.

debbiejo
Originally posted by angeljourney
Well, the only thing I can tell you is that it did work me for. In fact, the doctors could not believe that I lived! Unless it happens to you, it is difficult to understand or comprehend. But on the contrary my friend, whether a person believes or not, it does not change God. He is still all powerful, wonderful Jesus.

Miracles happen in other names also.

finti
powerless if he cant reach me

debbiejo
Maybe you're running to fast.

collie
If there is a God, and He answers prayers, why doesn't He ever heal amputees??
There is no proof that a God exists, and it is a mystery to me how educated people can believe in an invisible thing. Oh, I don't believe in the tooth fairy either...have a read of 'The God Delusion' by Richard Dawkins...
and Dr. Mark Pitney is my Cardiologist....I see him in a couple of weeks time and will ask him about this case...

Symmetric Chaos
Miraculous? Sure.
A Miracle? Well you'd have to specify what you mean by that.

Also, a less blatantly fake medical report would have been nice.

Wild Shadow
i sure as hell wish i didnt have to wear glasses that doesnt sound like a big reguest for the big G to accomplish.... but sadly i still have to wear them

Symmetric Chaos
Why would Galactus care about you?

Wild Shadow
because i have very subjective morals and would happily lead him to worlds including this one with no qualms

Da Pittman
So what is with all the long dead threads coming to life about people that were dead coming back to life, things that make you go hmmmmmm. messed eek! erm

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Da Pittman
So what is with all the long dead threads coming to life about people that were dead coming back to life, things that make you go hmmmmmm. messed eek! erm

You can't keep a good corps down. wink

King Kandy
I love how whenever anyone dies and "comes back" it's god's doing but whenever anyone dies and DOESN'T come back he just died naturally and god had nothing to do with it.

Symmetric Chaos
Well the Bible pretty much covered that with the whole kicking humans out of Eden thing. Mortality is the expected result. People don't bring up God every time someone dies for the same reason newspaper don't report every instance of disabled people having difficult but unimpressive lives.

Nephthys
Except actually come in person you mean. wink

Symmetric Chaos
If you got murdered and rejected the last time you did something would you do it again?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If you got murdered and rejected the last time you did something would you do it again?

Over and over again, until I get it right. wink

Ordo

Well, being the all knowing all powerful god...he planned and accepted it...

King Kandy
Well the Bible pretty much covered that with the whole kicking humans out of Eden thing. Mortality is the expected result. People don't bring up God every time someone dies for the same reason newspaper don't report every instance of disabled people having difficult but unimpressive lives.
Yeah I guess. But I always hear people say "god saved my husband", but never "God killed my husband".

If God planned everything in advance, like I hear in these stories, he also planned their deaths. That simple.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah I guess. But I always hear people say "god saved my husband", but never "God killed my husband".

If God planned everything in advance, like I hear in these stories, he also planned their deaths. That simple.

Well there aren't a lot of Gnostics left, most of the people who think God is a bastard arre atheists (well you know what I mean) so they wouldn't blame God for killing someone anyway. I don't really see who you think is going to blame God for killing people.

Da Pittman
Well there aren't a lot of Gnostics left, most of the people who think God is a bastard arre atheists (well you know what I mean) so they wouldn't blame God for killing someone anyway. I don't really see who you think is going to blame God for killing people. Or they became an Atheist because "We did God take my (insert person) from me". wink

Symmetric Chaos
Self contradictory fools!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Or they became an Atheist because "We did God take my (insert person) from me". wink

We did? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.