Mandalorian versus Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Mandalorian warriors from KOTOR, versus Wolverine. The mandalorian is fully armored and has his sword and a blaster. My money is on the mandalorian.

juggernaut74
Jango Fett was the last of the Mandalorians. This would be a cool fight but if the Mandalorian gets to use his gadgets Wolverine goes down about 20 different ways. Take your pick.

mr.smiley
too war hungry.
i say wolverine

crazyspinz
your joking right?

wolverine is basicaly invincible, you cannot kill him unless you drown him or somehow take his skeleton apart.

the mandelorian woulnt know that until its too late

mr.smiley
yeah i agree with you.
mandalorian would use up too many resources too soon then logan would take him

juggernaut74
Do you guys even know anything about the Mandalorians? I mean really.

crazyspinz
yes acualy i do.

mandelorions are basicaly badass humans who are kickass fighters, rather ruthless and are slightly stronger. and they have pretty good tech.

wolverine has hundreds of years experiance, is a total kickass fighter, is pretty much indestructable.

and u said a mandelorion, make it one of the fetts, and then it would be a good fight

mr.smiley
i have beat both knights of the old republic

crazyspinz
lol me too

mr.smiley
i highly doubt most characters from kotor could take wolverine save maybe revan

crazyspinz
ya, a force choke could probably do him in

mr.smiley
i thought the second was too much like the first.
and i thought the boss sucked in the sequel

mr.smiley
yeah force powers could take wolverine but they would have to use them befor wolverine took em out which he could do pretty fast

crazyspinz
this is true, but this isnt wolverine vs jedi is it

juggernaut74
well they answered my earlier question.

mr.smiley
your right and mandalorian has no force powers if i remember right

K Von Doom
Hundreds?!

Tron
Damn, you beat me to it Krissy.no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.