The only hope for Yoda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Nefarus
As we all know, Yoda and Sidious are scheduled for an epic duel of Jedi and Sith Masters. We also know, based on the OT and internet sources that Yoda is indeed defeated. It is also known that Yoda gives him an incredible run for his money.

I'm curious, if Yoda joined the dark side, would he then be powerful enough to destroy Sidious?

Sith Master X
No. Palpy will always be the master of the dark side, regardless of who joins.

jedimaster2000
I don't think they'll fight. They will probably team up and rule the galaxy together. If they did fight...I dunno, it would be awesome. Probably a stalemate.

LandoSpeeder2
They will in revenge ot sith

DarkYoda
I think you know what my answer is!

sniper

moviejunkie23
i think yoda would be able to defeat him if he was younger

ragesRemorse
If yoda is the master jedi, then joining the dark side wouldnt make him more powerfull, because the light side is stronger.

X-FAN
The light side is no stronger then the dark side, the strenght comes from knowledge of the Force. I doubt Yoda is defeated he merely retreats when he knows the odds are against him, to return at a later time. Even a Jedi can be out numberd.

Red Superfly
That would be like the holiest of holy, the pope joining some sort of cult bent on global domination AKA a boy band.

Wouldn't happen.

Darth_Nefarus
X-FAN, Lucas said the dark side is stronger. So, Yoda's powers would increase significantly.

Anakin2Vader
i always wonder stuff like this... lmy favorite is what if Obi Wan and Anakin had teamed up to rule the galaxy... but really its all just a waste of time cause we know none of it happens ... o well

jedimaster2000
I wasn't talking about ROTS, I know they will fight in that movie, but IF Yoda joined the Dark Side, they will probably team up.

mandalorian_war
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth_Lucifer
i think they will be equals in ROTS, I think Yoda might Think he has defeated him but obviosuly he doesn't. Myabe Yoda is defeated by somthing other than sidious?

ToMacco
No.

The only one who could take down Sidious is Anakin (hence he's the chosen one)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.