Superboy vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

norrin radd

muffin man
Iron man

Scoobless
iron man due to experience, resourcefulness, intelligence and weaponry

Draco69
Hmm.

doctorstrongbad
Iron makes wins this one.

spetznaz
This can be a quick fight or a good fight.
Quick Fight: Super boy TOUCHES Ironman and the fight is over. Superboy can deconstruct metals with but a touch. One touch from Superboy (the current one) and IronMan is left naked and cold, 1 mile above the ground, and plummeting at terminal velocity.
Good Fight: Ironman manages to keep his distance from Superboy. This would be a fight. But IM would have to constantly ensure Superboy doesn't come close to him. But how would he know of this since they are from different universes?
Anyways, I'd have to give it to Superboy because i think he will be able to at the very least strike a blow or steal a touch. For some reason in many fights IM always resorts to fisticuffs (why i don't know since his repulsors ncould take care of most opponents - but he always has punch at least a couple of times. I guess showing IM rushing an opponent fists extended makes good artwork). The only problem with this is with one touch it is over for IM.

BTW: I am assuming you mean the modern Superboy and not the PRe-Crisisesque Super-Boy (young Kal El). That one would win in half a sec.

K3VIL
Superboy powers are on a higher level than the past, cause he has more control over them and also he has developed the heat vision, that he was able to use only when pissed off originally.
His skin-like force field is really tough, and his resistance to energy and physical attacks is around half of that of Superman or slightly less.He possess superhuman heal factor that grants him to survive from radioactive poisoning, and superhuman reflexes and reaction time.
Also he can telekinetically enhance his strenght, not to only lift objects, but to also hit you with superstrong blows.He was able to beat Valor, a Daxamite, the Parasite, and other strong beings in fist to fist combat.
The guy is really badass, and IM has the advantage only in the firepower, cause he's Class 100 of Strenght but not at SB level.

Scoobless
IM could just nuke him

Swanky-Tuna
Would that work if the metal has a forcefield around it?

And that explanation is sooo Mojo Jojo-like. The manner in which you spoke greatly resembled Mojo Jojo. It was almost as if the way that fight was described was done by none other than Mooojo Jojo!

Scoobless
mojo would have mentioned the touch 1 or 2 more times

muffin man
yep kill superman when hes younng then superman in the comics would have never existed and there for the series must end.

Scoobless
superboy is a clone of superman, not young clark kent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.