Star Wars Questions Answered!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryoh
Hey guys. I'm new here and most of you probobly already know about this website, but checkout supershadow.com if you haven't. It's run by Supershadow, a guy who is personal friends with Lucas and he dishes out all the info (and even spoilers) anyone could ask for. You can even submit questions to him or even straight to Lucas himself. Rock on, guys!

-=Ryoh=-

BAILY
LMFAO!!!!!!!! I am sorry.... but LMFAO!!!!!!! ROLFMAO!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Supershadow....... Supershadow is a fake... he just steals spoilers from other sites and makes up his own too..... stay here and get the good stuff my friend... Be happy, for today you have seen the light and it is called KMC..... and he doesnt know GL... I know him more than he does bc I know someone who actually met him, that is more than he can say...

theshakl
dude i dont' know if the orginal poster is serious or kidding

Ryoh
I was serious. Lets see what others say, this is the first SW forum i've been to wink

-=Ryoh=-

BAILY
I think he is serious and that scares me..... stay here new friend.... dont go back to that fraud... we have the good stuff here.... I promise you wink

Xam
LMFAO LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH F*CK SS.COM
ahahahahahahah ouf that made my day!

BAILY
Trust me, no one here likes SuperShadow and no one else on the net likes him... so go anywhere but SuperShadow and you are fine.... but stay here bc we are the best forum....

Ryoh
ok, this is all encouraging and nice to know, and i'm not doubting everyone's supreme knowledge, but how exactly is this known?

GCG
SIMPLE ; we have had a of thread on Mr. Suttle, and we know all his BS. moonwalker even knows where he lives

Xam
Ryoh is prolly SS.com himself!!!!trying to make us want to go look at that ass site!

BAILY
Well, SuperShadow tells us how fake he is, by stealing spoiler posts from other sites, saying he got it "straight from Lucas"

Ryoh
heh, no. I'm just wondering how you guys know, so I may too be enlightened other than just taking someone elses word? thnx

-=Ryoh=-

BAILY
He knows SS personally?? is he an overweight 40 year old virgin living in his parents basement, like I believe he is??

prod_
believe us...

u do not want to go there...

I used to think he was real...

but realized how wrong I was when I joined the forum...and realized the truth...

(shouldnt someone complain to the OS about SS.com????)

GCG
he doesnt know him personally ; he has or had a map of his neighborhood with MICKEY's house indicated on it .

Mortanius
This HAS to be some joke. If not, just look at how many members testify to SS being a fraud then you make the decision.

peluffo
hahahahaha!

GCG
Total posts 6
threads started 1

sneaky2 this doesnt smell good

Ryoh
Anyone else want to laugh and make the new guy feel even more at home? wink feel free. big grin

-=Ryoh=-

prod_
"this doesnt smell good"

huh???

Ben-Kenobi
hmm Stuper shadow is the fool, so whos the more foolish the fool or the fool who follows him?

prod_
yeah...I liked that fool quote in your sig...

I used to be that fool who followed him...long time ago...

Red Superfly
OK laughing

confused

Now that's over and done with - Ryoh, Supershadow is a big dork. Seriously, you only have to read those awful "spoilers" and go check out his "interviews". You will soon come to the conclusion there is NO WAY it is legit.

Don't feel ashamed Ryoh, it's a great website. Comedy genius.

Ben-Kenobi
super shadows a dumba$$ if i saw him inreal life id pull a jedi on his ass and grab a metal pole and start swinging *plays duel of fates in the background*

Ryoh
lol

zero_misfits
hey I'm new here . . . and I don't really know what I'm doing but I wanna know if anyone here knows were I can find the extra large hyperspace trailer thing without having to pay or submit into anything. Basicaly for free. Any answers? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ben-Kenobi
ask bailey

zero_misfits
eh . . . who's baily? embarrasment

Xam
no dont,only close friends can get the bailster goods!

BAILY
http://www.cswu.cz/epizoda-iii/videa/teaser.zip Try this.

zero_misfits
mmm . . . alrighty then . . . well, I'm off . . . going to sleep . . .got school tomorrow and probably gonna ask a special someone to the dance tomorrow. . . so I must ponder for a while . . . night ladies and gentlemen. . . may the force be with you big grin

prod_
wow...that was fast baily...

did u just load that???

well...gotta go too....goodnight to all...

zero_misfits
oh well I guess I'll wait a tad bit longer so I can download the trailer

BAILY
I copied a link posting in another thread... hope you enjoy and you are welcome.. and next time.. use the search tool.. it works wonders... that is how I found the link.. wink

zero_misfits
ok well for everyone that's on this this forum thing I'm Danny (that's my real name)

zero_misfits
oh alright thanx I'll keep that in mind

zero_misfits
night people

Gangularis
I think this guy is a faker.

BAILY
You arent the only one... if we are talking about the same guy

Xam
SS.com IS THE BEST PEEPS DONT TRASH TALK MY IDOL Happy Dance

THATS WHAT SS WANTS TO HEAR! F*GGET!

Darth_Vader05
Yeah i know i have posted alot of dumb a$$ stuff here bust everyone makes mistakes and KMC is the true place to be and all our qustion will be answered on May 19th, of 2005...

mtryder
Yeah, man. Supershadow is most definitely a fake. I have no idea why he insists on maintaining the facade, but don't be fooled by it. It's all bullshit.

Ushgarak
Ok, you people should know my opinion on people continuously spewing venon about SS; we have had more than enough of that. And I am still entirely unimpressed by thr continuous use of harsh and aggressive language, and before long disciplinary action will be taken against offenders.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.