Wonder Woman Vs Maxima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrin radd
who wins?

spetznaz
I'd have to say Maxima.
Wonderwoman is an extremely strong warrior princess. She has a good deal of invulnerability, obviously augmented by her bracelets. She can fly, has the lasso thing, and is a very good fighter.
But Maxima is all this (apart from the lasso and bracelets), plus more. She is a princess as well, a member of the JLA, and is as tough as heck. But she much more varied powers. She is like a weaker form of Superman and Martian Manhunter mixed together. As in she can fly and has a bio-energy field millimeters from her skin like Superman (infact she tried to have Kal-El marry her since she was genetically compatible to him), has heat vision and all that. She also has formidable telepathic abilities (although nowhere near Martian Manhunter levels,but far beyond Aquaman's). She can use telepathy, mental attacks, probes, the whole nine-yards.
She even has a capability the above do not have - telekinesis.
Hence, Maxima is basically WonderWoman with greater invulnerability (she can move in space without any extra assistance), faster speed, heat vision, telepathy and telekinesis.
The only way WW could win is to lasso Maxima the moment the fight starts. But Maxima would probably either use her telekinesis to ake the lasso wrap itself around WW instead, or she could use her telepathy to make WW lasso herself and think she nabbed Maxima instead.
Or she could just use her most powerful weapon: the ability to paralyze an opponent and shut them down completely.
Either way WonderWoman would probably not be too much of a wonder once Maxima got finished with her.

norrin radd
i was thinking maxima too

otis
YES MAXIMA MAY HAVE AN ADVANTAGE ON WONDER WOMAN AS FAR AS POWERS GO BUT AS FAR AS BRUTE STRENGTH GOES WONDER WOMAN IS MUCH TO STRONG

jinzin
yeah i'm leaning towards maxima here, although a pisses of wonder woman isn't anything to be smiling at.

jinzin
would be a fun fight to watch in the cold rain though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.