Christians should set examples and practice what they preach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophicus
clickclick, who is a 'christian', has been personally attacking me, calling me names, etc, etc. Shouldn't he set an example of what a christian should be? He believes in the bible, but doesn't remind me of Jesus. Jesus would surely have turned the other cheek at my comments, but not clickclick - clickclick behaves just like any other non-religious person. I would never have thought he was a 'christian' if it wasn't for his illogical thinking.

clickclick
I dont claim perfection, I try to be patient with you but you are annoying. You talk a lot but know little.. Like most everyone else I am amazed by the amount of falsehoolds and nonsensical statements you have managed to make.

Id have never known you werent a philosophy professor unless you have told me.

Philosophicus
So, you're saying philosophy professors are full of falsehoolds and nonsensical statements? 'Cause you say you'd never have known if I wasn't one, unless I told you.

You not only believe in falsehoolds and nonsensical statements(the bible), but also utter them. evil face

clickclick
laughing

No, it was sarcasm. Denoting that even you have admitted to spewing bs. It is simply in your nature to do so.

naybean
wow feel the love!

finti
well I thought christians were to live by the rule that it aint up to them to pass judgment, guess they find it impossible to follow

clickclick
They are supposed to try but this is also in reference to others sins.

Beastro
Actually christians are a little hard to figure out.We dont go out of our way to personally insult someone but we do speak our mind about Christ.

moviejunkie23
santa -"now be nice phil O and click or no presents for you next year"
no no -(click and Phil O shake there heads)
santa - "thats it you little buggers now santa's gonna open a can kungfoo!!!"

ninja - what do you gusy think is it me?

ARC Trooper 117
confused
Hmm, I'd suggest to take your personal battles to the Mods....wacko

debbiejo
Christians are only people. Not perfect people yet...

Beastro
I agree.I am far from perfect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.