Thanos & silver sulfer vs parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Thanos & silver sulfer vs parallax NO IG nothing like that normal self

spetznaz
Without Thanos having the Infinity Gauntlet the winner would have to be Parallax. He destroyed the universe and remade it in his image. Silver Surfer and Thanos would have no answer for that.
If Thanos has the IG then it is a fight. If there was ever to be a crossover this is one i would love to see. Thanos, who with the IG has defeated everyone from Galactus to Death, versus Parallax who can undo and redo a universe. With good writing this would be a good one (and hopefully Thanos will not do his usual 'i will win but afterward have subconscious regrets and thus lose to the next person who steps up.')
Parallax vs Thanos with the IG = a war between veritable gods.
Parallax vs Thanos without the IG = Parallax is left standing.
The Silver Surfer is immensely strong, but in both cases he would be a mere observer.

kgkg
there is a crossover of this that's why i asked .

Thanos was holding his own.

kgkg
From what i was reading he did posses that type of power Parallax and Silver surfer fused power and now he can undo what was done

here is what he says: With the surfers power i can create the universe again.

but thanos takes Oa's enery the fight was tied.

Tron
Well, seeing as how Thanos already beat the dirt out of Silver Surfer, I would have to believe that he goes down first.wink

kgkg
Did anybody read Green lantern vs Silver Surfer unholy alliance Comic

that's where thanos and parallax battle

it's odd Thanos get's the power of OA , and parallax uses surfer power cosmic to create world while thanos distroys them . prety kool shit

Tron
I don't think I've heard of it, but it sounds pretty good though.

kgkg
all of you should read it it's pretty good you get to

see Gl (kyle) vs terrax
Surfer vs Cyborg
Thanos vs Parallax (super powered both of them)
Sufer vs Gl

eleveninches
Is that the same as the story in the marvel/DC crossover IV TPB??
If so, then i have it.

eleveninches
Do you mean hal jordan posessed by parallax, or parallax retconned (as a yellow cosmic parasite that feeds on fear)

DarkCrawler
I have it. It shows when Marvel VS DC happens. (The box in the end)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.