the crow vs spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
hey me and my buddy at school started this debate I have one of my other friends on my side about spawn but he just won't listen so who would win.

uQifg2WV
Definately Spawn. Aside from being dead, Eric has nothing going on for him, and Spawn has that and much much more.

uQifg2WV
I should put this in my last post, so sorry, but being dead does have its benifits, but like I said Spawn is dead, and has what ever his imagination limits him to.

muffin man
but so is the crow

Scoobless
the crow is practically invincible (unwess you huwt the wittle buwddy)

grey fox
yeah the crow has wolverine style regeneration except it's a hell of a lot better any wound instantly re heals in secodns you could cut off his arm and it would probably re-grow but as much has i love the crow spawn has it Eric only has human weapons whereas spawn has all kinds of mumbo jumbo to vaporise him with

muffin man
well spawn can cause seismic blasts

Mider
Yeah but Spawn can be killed The Crow cant He could keep comming back till He finally got Spawns head off.

whirlysplat
J O Barr's creation is farsuperior in story telling terms to the Toddlers.
Unfortunately "Spwan" big grin wins sad

BENITO
Originally posted by Mider
Yeah but Spawn can be killed The Crow cant He could keep comming back till He finally got Spawns head off.

spawn can only be killed by clown or satan on some one with power level similar to them

Mider
what age of spawn is this

first age spawn crow might just keep comming back till he drains spawn of his powers

2nd age spawn, pfft spawn sends him to hell or other stuff that might be only a tad less bad

3rd age spawn would use the greenworld and seal the crow away in the center of the earth or maybe in a star or whatever but yeah he would trapt he crow

Sea King
neither can win this they would fight forever

Milkie
There is some dumb shit in this thread

Mider
against second age spawn crow would die for sure, against third age spawn, crow would be traped in the earth forever, 1st age spawn is the only one he has a chance of beating but only cause he would fight till his powers where drained but then again dont malbolgia just send him back he'd fight forever but only with first age spawn

Sea King
against second age spawn crow would die for sure, against third age spawn, crow would be traped in the earth forever, 1st age spawn is the only one he has a chance of beating but only cause he would fight till his powers where drained but then again dont malbolgia just send him back he'd fight forever but only with first age spawn

can u name 2nd and 3rd age spawns powers

Mider
well third age spawn has the greenworld even before 2nd age he had it but he never really used it but he has it, the greenworld gives him controll over ALL elements, 2nd age spawn had malbolgias powers plus even more, he surpassed the powers of heaven and hell to kill him, before he almost died touching an angels lance since its made exactly for destroying hellspawn, but in the 2nd age he held it in his hands like it was a toy, he could also stop time, he could absorb sin, he had a power like the penance staire, he could manipulate reality on a larger level then before since he has no more restrictions, he was so durable hellfire that could burn down heaven's gates could not hurt him.

Milkie
WRONG WRONG WRONG

Sea King
Originally posted by Milkie
WRONG WRONG WRONG

ok then what are they if those are wrong

Milkie
Wikipedia is you friend

Sea King
Wikipedia is you friend

well post the link up

Milkie
well third age spawn has the greenworld even before 2nd age he had it but he never really used it but he has it, the greenworld gives him controll over ALL elements, 2nd age spawn had malbolgias powers plus even more, he surpassed the powers of heaven and hell to kill him, before he almost died touching an angels lance since its made exactly for destroying hellspawn, but in the 2nd age he held it in his hands like it was a toy, he could also stop time, he could absorb sin, he had a power like the penance staire, he could manipulate reality on a larger level then before since he has no more restrictions, he was so durable hellfire that could burn down heaven's gates could not hurt him.

Spawn had Greenworld Powers in his 1st Age, 2nd Age, and 3rd Age. Spawn touched a lance in his 1st Age Twice. The first time messed him up real good. The second time he had the power to be able to pick one up and to this day still does. Spawn always had the power to manipulate reality. All Hellspawn have that ability right from the start. They basically had the power to do almost whatever they wanted until they ran out of power and was brought back hell to be in Hell's Army. The Officers at least. Some of the Officers were the ones sent to Earth and they basically could do ALMOST anything until their power ran out but they are some of the most powerful Hellspawn. Al Simmons was suppose to be the Commander of Hell's Army so he is the most powerful of all Hellspawn.

Sea King
Spawn had Greenworld Powers in his 1st Age, 2nd Age, and 3rd Age. Spawn touched a lance in his 1st Age Twice. The first time messed him up real good. The second time he had the power to be able to pick one up and to this day still does. Spawn always had the power to manipulate reality. All Hellspawn have that ability right from the start. They basically had the power to do almost whatever they wanted until they ran out of power and was brought back hell to be in Hell's Army. The Officers at least. Some of the Officers were the ones sent to Earth and they basically could do ALMOST anything until their power ran out but they are some of the most powerful Hellspawn. Al Simmons was suppose to be the Commander of Hell's Army so he is the most powerful of all Hellspawn.

ok then spawn might be able to win

(keep in mind that the crow is an angel)

i say 6/10 on either side

Mider
dont forget he has that penance staire type power and can absorb sins but they only make him stronger and other powers etc etc, he can fly too.

Milkie
Originally posted by Sea King
ok then spawn might be able to win

(keep in mind that the crow is an angel)

i say 6/10 on either side

He's defeated far greater Angels and Demons beyond what Crow could ever imagine to be.

dont forget he has that penance staire type power and can absorb sins but they only make him stronger and other powers etc etc, he can fly too.

Spawn has a lot of powers i'm not going to list them all.

Mider
yeah but the point is that the crow is also invunrable thats what his point is to why they would never stop fighting but i think and know spawn has the powers to trap the crow or just send him to hell

Sea King
yeah but the point is that the crow is also invunrable thats what his point is to why they would never stop fighting but i think and know spawn has the powers to trap the crow or just send him to hell

now this is a bit stupid cause spawn could come back but crow could send him to hell also

Mider
so crow can send people to hell? well give us a list of crows powers as best as you can im versed in the version of movies not comic

Milkie
This is dumb

Crow has nothing on Spawn

Nothing

Sea King
so crow can send people to hell? well give us a list of crows powers as best as you can im versed in the version of movies not comic

frist its not so much that he does it as much as the bird crows come to his aid if its needed and do it for him

ok he has super strength,speed,sence hes an angel the best way to put it is god like magic he can see and hear thru the bird crows eyes and ears hes been shown to transforum to a crow and to just dissapear and of course hes invounerable

also anything u saw in the movies is fair gasme in this tread cause those movies were made from the comics that had already been put out

Tallis
Spawn massacres crow. Then Slaughters Him. Then Butchers Him. Then when he's tired reads his mind finds out about the crow kills it and then bye bye Erik

Sea King
Originally posted by Tallis
Spawn massacres crow. Then Slaughters Him. Then Butchers Him. Then when he's tired reads his mind finds out about the crow kills it and then bye bye Erik

ah did u read the other posts put up u do know that killing the crow does not kill him u see the crow gets their powers thru love were they then gain their powers back even if the bird crow dies

(i myself like the eric draven crow better then any incarnation ever movies or comic wise but if u wann talk about the crow going down then them dieing why not ask how much that stoped ash or ah i dont konw alex corvis)

Milkie
His only powers are recuperation and invulnerability to pain that can only be characterized as divine or demonic.

The Crow Loses

Sea King
His only powers are recuperation and invulnerability to pain that can only be characterized as divine or demonic.

wrong super speed and super strength and he also has been shown to do many magics as in turning to a crow and disapearing seeing and hearing thru a crows eyes and ears moveing almost as if gravity its self almost does not effect him

Milkie
His feats do not even compare to what Spawn can do.

Post scans of him doing all these things. I want to see.

Mider
i still give it to spawn but crow sounds pretty cool

Sea King
His feats do not even compare to what Spawn can do.

Post scans of him doing all these things. I want to see.

ok hang on

Milkie
i still give it to spawn but crow sounds pretty cool

He's freakin Street Level

He uses guns and daggers

WTF is that going to do to Spawn?

Mider
dont get all mad milkie i said i give it to spawn but i still like the crow but he wouldnt really hurt spawn less he got some really big powers sending him to hell wont work since spawn probably just come out and say umm im the boss of hell DERRR

Sea King
He's freakin Street Level

He uses guns and daggers

WTF is that going to do to Spawn?

im getting them my scanner is messin so it might be a few but ill post them

but anyways crow is no street level and just by u saying that means

1)ur bias
2)u kknow nothing of the crow what so ever

Milkie
I know he loses

Mider
stop fighting for crying out loud spawn would win but it just seems that the crow is not street level in comics you should know that comics and movies arent the same, so in movies crow may do this and that but in comics he may do even better things, same with mags in movie all he can do is move metal in comics he can move metal even in your blood use all forms of magnatism over everything not just metal and so movie crow is not as good as comic crow

Sea King
stop fighting for crying out loud spawn would win but it just seems that the crow is not street level in comics you should know that comics and movies arent the same, so in movies crow may do this and that but in comics he may do even better things, same with mags in movie all he can do is move metal in comics he can move metal even in your blood use all forms of magnatism over everything not just metal and so movie crow is not as good as comic crow

right

Mider
there should be more crow threads and thus we could even more greatly develope his powers

Milkie
Whatever

Mider
sea king why did you say he can send people to hell?

Sea King
sea king why did you say he can send people to hell?

cause he can

Mider
has he done that in comics before and if so how?

Milkie
I'm still waiting for those scans

I want to see him throws buildings, fly, move fast as hell, send people to hell, not use guns and daggers, defeat high level demons, teleport, transmute matter, alter reality all tha stuff

Sea King
http://www.thecrowsloft.com/novels/hellbound.html
he beat the devils ass

all but anyways if it is needed then a murder of crows will come and carry his opponents soul to h3ll if he can not handal them so its like this

killing the person brings the crow then u will wish that u realy finshed him off cause death is nothing but life to him an awaking

Mider
thats how he sends people to hell in comics the murder of crows?

Sea King
thats how he sends people to hell in comics the murder of crows?

yes except they dont fly thru him and then take those people they come out of him fly thru people and take their souls out the other side

Mider
comic crow sounds like he makes the movie crow seem like a chump

Sea King
comic crow sounds like he makes the movie crow seem like a chump

yeah if movie and comic were to go at it movie would prob bag for mercy

Sea King
http://www.thecrowsloft.com/novels/quoth.html

Mider
does the crow make you feel the pain you have caused or the pain of the loved ones?

Sea King
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/c/crow.htm

Crow Bios

Sea King
does the crow make you feel the pain you have caused or the pain of the loved ones?

he can make his oppoents feel any pain he has experienced all at once haveing effects that are the same as the penence star except their is no exception if they can feel emotional pain then it works on them

Mider
so he can possibly make one feel all the pain he ever caused?

Mider
even pain he made others feel?

Sea King
so he can possibly make one feel all the pain he ever caused? do u mean all the pain that ever happened to him if so yes

even pain he made others feel? NO

Sea King
http://www.mypimpspace.com/upload/uploads4/fckvuEW9.jpg

Milkie
Dude are you going to post the scans you claim to have?

Nobody wants to see covers, the art is friggin disgusting.

grey fox
The crow dies. He dies so damn painfully it turns the audience mad....

Big Sexy
Wow, the art work of that book feels like my eyes are being raped by just looking at it.

grey fox
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Wow, the art work of that book feels like my eyes are being raped by just looking at it.

It's not THAT bad. I've seen worse....

Big Sexy
Originally posted by grey fox
It's not THAT bad. I've seen worse.... True I have seen worse but my five year old niece draws better. Especially those little turkeys she makes with her hands for a stencil for Thanksgiving. smile

Milkie
LOL

Alright off to add two issues in the Spawn Respect Thread

bean_machine
OMG this thread is so ridiculous. The Crow gets raped by Spawn over and over again.

Second Age Spawn was virtually unstoppable. He transcended the rules of Heaven, Hell, Earth, every aspect of reality you can think of. Even heavenly weapons had no effect on him.

The Crow, lol. no

Tassadar
Spawn 10/10 regardless of which incarnation

Mider
damn people get off sea kings back even i already stated that the crow would only have a chance against first age spawn and only because he can run out of power and the crow just keeps comming back of course im talking about spawn before the greenworld powers, and before second age spawn, spawn wouldnt even notice the crow with those powers.

Sea King
damn people get off sea kings back even i already stated that the crow would only have a chance against first age spawn and only because he can run out of power and the crow just keeps comming back of course im talking about spawn before the greenworld powers, and before second age spawn, spawn wouldnt even notice the crow with those powers.

thank u and i would also like to state that if crow and spawn were to team up then well they would prob be the most unstopable force to ever exist

also their was a crow vs spawn movie that was being thought about i dont know whatever happened to the idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.