Emma frost in diamond form Vs penance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
I would like to see this fight. they are both diamond, they can both fight.

who would win??

radioboy121
Outside of diamond form, Emma cannot affect Penance via telepathy. Penance's is extremely sharp and could cut through almost anything. Diamond form Emma is durable and could probably do injury to Penance by hitting her, but Penance is far faster and agile and I'm leaning towards the possibility that she can injure Emma. Win for Penance.

stormfront13
I was kinda thinking the same thing. But I still didn't know who could win cause emma might know penance's weakness because she was her teacher in gen. x

IRTMU-Dragon
Penance would cut her open like shes limestone.

radioboy121
Penance was actually a mystery to Emma and everyone else. She was brought in by Gateway and no one knew that the St. Croix twins were inhabiting the body. Last I remember, no word was mentioned who or what is operating in the current Penance shell (Monet and the twins are both out). She's a wildcard in some respects.

stormfront13
thanks for the update didn't know that.

IRTMU-Dragon
Hmmm... This changes the tables...

radioboy121
Correction - Monet was inhabiting the body first, then the twins. Regardless, any version would most likely defeat Emma in this one.

Khellendros
Emma only has a pretty looking diamond shell. Penance suffers from moleular atrophy, which means her whole body is as tough as Emma's shell as well as being incredibly dense. Hell, if Emma even HITS Penance wrong on one of her sharp edges, she'd probably hurt herself worse than she would Penance. The cute little red head with the wild finernails takes this.

the ninjak
Penance should be able to strike Emma by erupting from the ground getting "first blood" the claws should be able to cut diamond.

Originally posted by Khellendros
Emma only has a pretty looking diamond shell. Penance suffers from moleular atrophy, which means her whole body is as tough as Emma's shell as well as being incredibly dense. Hell, if Emma even HITS Penance wrong on one of her sharp edges, she'd probably hurt herself worse than she would Penance. The cute little red head with the wild finernails takes this.

Emma is all solid diamond.

This fight is a boring stalemate.

AsbestosFlaygon
At first I thought this was the former Speedball laughing out loud

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
Emma is all solid diamond.

This fight is a boring stalemate.

Her claws should have the same potential as Logans.

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
At first I thought this was the former Speedball laughing out loud

laughing out loud yeah old thread....the Gen X chick.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by the ninjak

laughing out loud yeah old thread....the Gen X chick.
no expression

I was talkin about this Penance:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e7/Penancetbolts.PNG

the ninjak
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
no expression

I was talkin about this Penance:

laughing I know........ read it slowly

Old thread as in 2005! Gen X chick as in Penance from Gen X.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.