Siryn(marvel)VS Black Canary(DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
I think that both their powers are similar, but black canary was rained by wildcat, and siryn has more effects with her powers.

Who would win?? smile

stormfront13
I give this to canry just because of her fighting skills

Draco69
Canary. More experience.

radioboy121
Black Canary who teamed with Oracle in the Birds of Prey line? I can only think of one Siryn, which was Banshee's daughter. If her throat wasn't injured, she should win. But I think the creator must mean someone else.

Khellendros
Siryn can do more with her sonic abilities than Canary can with her scream. Siryn can do the massive destruction thing just like Canary can but can use her powers in more subtle ways, like scrambling the fluid in BC's inner ear to knock her unconscious. Besides, When she's using her power, Siryn creates a psionic field that protects her from harmful sonic energy.

stormfront13
thats why I put these two together becasue they have the same powers but siryn cau use them differently

bitca730
I'd say Siryn...Canary is the better fighter but Siryn can fly, create sonic bubbles, and hypnotize others...

Arahan
And she is better in bed smile

bitca730
I'd be willing to test that theory...

Black Adam
i give it to Siryn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.