Cell phone wallpaper/ ring tone downloads for Episode III?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YodaChic18
I feel a stirring in the force...that a major cell phone carrier is releasing Star Wars ringtones and wallpapers for the new movie. Anyone have this inner knowledge? Please enlighten us...

Mortanius
Haven't heard anything about that, but my best guess would be JEJ:"Verizon."

BAILY
Read this article dudes!!!!

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/promo/news20041001.html

YodaChic18
Great article! thanks for the link Baily!

There's one important thing to note however:

So if you don't live in 1 of those countries youre isht outta luck for now it seems, but a friend of mine swears that a major carrier in the U.S. is (very soon) going to do for us in the States what Orange is doing for parts of Europe. I sure hope so! Cuz the content that Orange is offering sounds pretty effin sweet!

Ummm...Can you say hell YES!?!!

YodaChic18
How come you're guessing Verizon? and what does JEJ stand for?

For Verizon, how about: CYHMN. big grin

BAILY
James Earl Jones.... the voice of Darth Vader does the TV commercials for Verizon....

YodaChic18
oh really? I haven't seen any James Earl Verizon commercials...I thought JEJ was some abbreviation or nickname for Verizon. Did you get "CYHMN" ??

YodaChic18
you guys are no fun.....can you hear me now? stick out tongue

YodaChic18
i found out that cingular is doing it. check it out at
w w w . c i n g u l a r . c o m / sw /

Darth_Vader05
Nice im getting a cell phone soon : )

bilb
If you do not have one of these phones, just Google SW ringtones & you will get a ton of sites that can help!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.