Captain America and Spiderman vs. Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

Fanboy
Are you kidding me Captain America and Spider-Man are 2 kick a-- heroes they would beat them all down.

Capt.JK
Cap AND Spider-Man? This ain't even a contest.

"We need clean-up and six pine boxes on aisle 3, please!"

Linkalicious
Doc kicks both of their asses and decides to take over the world.

Mainstream
who's in this verison of the SS....they have been like 4 different lineups at least.

Tormentor_2004
I forgot them the only one i remember is Doctor Octopus, Electro, Kraven the Hunter, Mysterio, The Sandman, The Vulture

Scoobless
swap kraven for hobgoblin and you have a slightly better SS, but it wouldn't really matter, they'd see spidey and move to try to kill him, then they'd see cap and they'd all crap their pants (even though everyone knows spidey is tougher than cap, physically i mean) they'd be worried and distracted and they'd all get their heads caved in.......... or maybe something a little less fatal since alter-boy parker is there

StrawNilla
Spidey alone has been too much for these guys. Cap. being there just sucks more life out of this short-lived fight.

stormfront13
yeah i agree w/strawnilla- spidey can beat them by himself cap. can be there for back-up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.