Fantastic Four vs. SInister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who would win?

Arsenal
Which Sinister Six? There were a few incarnations of them.

CountQuan
Doctor Octopus, Electro, Kraven the Hunter, Mysterio, The Sandman, The Vulture

SnakeEyes
FF would take it

kgkg
I Agree FF4 takes this
by electro do you mean the doomsday weopon that red skull made then he alone can take them all on.

K Von Doom
I think that's Electro the Spiderman villain.

The FF would take it. The Sinister Six, though considered a team, don't really work that well with each other.

Alpha Centauri
F4 easy.

-AC

who?-kid
The two most dangerous opponents are Electro and Sandman. These two - especially current Electro - alone can give FF serious trouble. Throw in (boring) characters such as Kraven, Mysterio and the Vulture to distract the FF, and we have a good fight.

Dock Ock will plan the whole fight like a mastermind, but will bite the dust against Richards brains. He's worthless against the FF, unless he's got his adamantium arms, if that's the case he kills Grimm.

FF wins, but it could be a very good fight.

moises
I think the Fantastic Four would win because they are smarter and well orginized...

Dont you agree?

Alpha Centauri
Jonny Storm would dust them on his own.

-AC

who?-kid
Sure, and he could also dust his team mates because, thanks to Mysterio, he thinks they are enemies.

Alpha Centauri
Doesn't disprove what I said though does it?

I was speaking in terms of Jonny Storm at full original power Vs Sinister Six. So it's basically Jonny Vs Electro. A battle I think he could easily win.

THIS fight however, F4 Vs Sinister Six, I still believe F4 would win. As you do also. I just believe it'd be easier than a "good fight".

-AC

Lord-of-Dreams
Meh. Although S6 is a team by teqnicality, I don't consider them one since their whole thing is: don't kill the other guy, and share the loot you steal.

CountQuan
Can Doc Ock kill the Thing

Lord-of-Dreams
might. adamantium claws?? sure. otherwise...i doubt it highly. F4 takes it.

CountQuan
The matchup probably goes like this:
Rhino and Doc Ock vs. Thing
Electro and Sandman vs. Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman vs. Mysterio and Chameleon
Human Torch vs. Kraven and Vulture

Victor Von Doom
Why would Thing be fighting alongside Sandman?

CountQuan
I refixed it

CountQuan
Heres the new version:
Rhino and Doc Ock vs. Thing
Electro and Sandman vs. Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman vs. Mysterio and Chameleon
Human Torch vs. Kraven and Vulture

Lord-of-Dreams
Hows about you just let us argue??...
Got your old name back, Doom?? Nice.
I say that Torch would have to take out Sandman, as he's impermiable against just about everything but fire(which would weld him into one form)

Arsenal
You make me giggle count

mikalv1224
I HATE mr. fantastic I wish he stayed dead

Ketchuptome
Why mikalv1224. I think his powers are rather cool.

azndrgn
He has a very good chance. In the Spider-man series where he battles the Sinister Six (when Sandman gets turned to glass) Hulk 1st tried to attack Dok Ock and got served. But Hulk returned in the final battle and whooped Doc. But just the fact that Doc beat the Hulk the 1st time says he could definitely open a can of whoopass on the Thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.