Will you shoot Elektra?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lau_timmy
If you were James Bond, will you chose to shoot Elektra? I think he has many options. He can stop the bad guy without killing her. For Mr. Bond to kill someone he once love is unacceptable.

Mr Parker
Only if she is really evil and deserves to die,but I would be like bond and sleep with her first before I killed her. laughing laughing

NoFate007
I agree about sleeping with her first, Marceau was looking good in most of those scenes (sometimes her face got a little screwed up...ugh). But I don't think he loved her at all, so Bond shouldn't have any second thoughts about killing her besides that she used to be good before Victor messed her up. I would DEFINITELY kill her in that situation. Good choice for James, he's the man.

lau_timmy
Here's what I would've done. I would've destroyed the walkie-talkie so Elektra couldn't tell Renard to dive the sub. I would knock Elektra out, kill Renard, then return to Elektra and show Renard's dead body. Then I sit down, talk to her, and make sure she turns good. But then what about Christmas?

Reborn Again
Sleep w/ her, then sleep w/ her again to change her ways.

Clovie
laughing out loud men...

pr1983
ah sure why not...

lau_timmy
Keeping Elektra temporarily alive and kill Renard first seems to be a good idea. but what if she doesn't turn good?? Like Elektra said "Nobody can resist me". As for Christmas, i wouldn't even think about her. I will kill her if she attempt to hurt Elektra.

yerssot
errr... you know... M was there, so he wouldn't engage into anything remotely sex-related with elektra then

and I would shoot her too, he told her he would shoot if she said something to renard, he kept word

lau_timmy
I wouldn't shoot her. I would've knocked her out and put her in the torture chair.

yerssot
which is broken down, remember?

lau_timmy
Oh, thankyou for reminding me. I would knock her out and leave M to look over her with a gun!

yerssot
but M wouldn't shoot her, I think?

lau_timmy
Probably not. She was sort of like a mother to Elektra.

yerssot
that was before she killed her father, M's best friend

lau_timmy
I just figured Elektra was criminally insane anyway, so she couldn't be saved. In the scene with the strangling chair, she seemed a lot like Xenia Onatopp, so it wouldn't have worked out.

dber
I will. She was too manipulative to be likeable. Sophie did a great job though and chemistry abound between her and Bond.

yerssot
you minded that? stick out tongue

lau_timmy
Elektra does maintained an evil mind (and you know you can't change that).

yerssot
just the way they should come wink

silver_tears
Without a doubt, she's an evil manipulative biotch who hurt Pierce my love schmoll

yerssot
your precious your love? she hurtsssses him, she must die no expression

then you don't like Xenia either huh?

silver_tears
We've already established that Xenia tried to rape him ranting

lau_timmy
Killing a woman in cold blood. Connery would have done it and he wouldn't have shown the little bit of tenderness afterwards (maybe a one-liner). Moore would have *****-slapped her. Dalton would have taken the Connery route without the punchline. I think it would have been good for Brosnan to give a big kiss, then shoot her in the head or something.

Corran
I think he had not option to shoot her, it was for the greater good, if she had warned Renard then things would have turned out differently.

yerssot
I would think Pierce would have been better off shooting her and possibly giving a one liner and nothing more

but what a girl! eek!

lau_timmy
Elektra was the main villain of THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH, so she should go the way of all Bond villains. However, I would've liked to see Bond finish the job in the submarine and just ignore Christmas.

yerssot
but then you wouldn't know how many times she would... come in a year wink

lau_timmy
Forget her. I would shoot both Christmas AND Elektra and stay with the Dr. Warmflash from the beginning of the film.

yerssot
I would prefer Christmas though blink

lau_timmy
She was such a bad Bond girl like Tanya Roberts in "A View to a Kill". Sophie Marceau was better and the classiness of her character made her one of the best Bond girls I've ever seen.

dber
eek! laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

dber

dber

dber

yerssot
you had to laugh 4 times at that? stick out tongue

Doctor Lecter
I would shoot her, lol

yerssot
me too, but with a gun? ... shifty

lordofwar
Originally posted by dber

I would do all Electra, Christmas and Dr Warmflash

sPeAkMyLiNgO22
I would definetly shoot her. no expression

Maybe once or twice...... shifty

..........or just get a rocket launcher....... shifty

jenzie
how could you?????

she's sweet, evil, lovely, evil, petite, evil, demure, evil, smart .....
and FRENCH!!!!
did i mention she was evil? Happy Dance

Tangent
Originally posted by jenzie

she's sweet, evil, lovely, evil, petite, evil, demure, evil, smart .....
and FRENCH!!!!

All good qualities, but remember, you're not yourself.
The James Bond of the books would have shot her about three scenes sooner, just to stay in form.

SeverianB
I bet I would give that biatch a air-conditioned skull.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.