Anakin converts from Jedi to Sith without knowing it or even wanting it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Somebody asked in the "Latest updates from TFN-thread", what this meant...

Very simple, lets just call it brainwashing for starters.
Lucas took this example(stated in official sources); During the 30/40's millions of people where manipulated(without knowing it) by an incredible good spokesman(Hitler) into believing the Jews where to blame for all the problems in Germany and accross the globe.
He needed henchman to accomplish his goals...
Most of the young and carrier-obsesive people are often very sensitive and it is there where Hitler saw his succes!

(take it like in fashion, everybody follows the leader, with the proper propaganda/commercial ways and influence).

During the old republic millions of beings where manipulated(without knowing it) by an incredible good spokesman(Palpatine/Sidious) into believing the Jedi where to blame for all the problems in the Galaxy.
He needed henchman to accomplish his goals...
A young bright force-sensitive Jedi-Knight with massive arrogance was just easy to manipulate into thinking he does everything right, for Palps he was the key to succes!

(with the proper influence and the right people to manipulate and with help of existing/non-existing evidence material).

A simple example; Someone kills your brother> You get mad and all you think of is wanting revenge(The Dark Side)>so you're giving into your Dark Side without knowing it!!!

Have you ever seen "The Wave" or "American History X" or just read a lot of books about the motivations of Hitler etc...
Hope this helps you with finding your answer!!!

wink

chimpwars
Quote:

"I think these confirmed spoilers will help people from starting pointless threads!"

- J.M FcThumbs-Up

(Posted in a thread he started to discuss the latest spoilers updates from TFN - in which he went on to criticise people starting pointless threads...)

Pot, Kettle and Black come to mind...
laughing

chimpwars
No offense intened...

...don't you just think it's a bit silly to start up a new 'discussion' thread just to answer a question that's being discussed in another thread...

Could it have been posted in that thread (you know, that one that you started...)?

But like I said, no offense intended - just thought I'd join you up there on that high horse

Lord Darth Gabe
98 days to episode 3

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yeah, very well noticed...I was a little lousy to quote that guy's question.
You've got me on the spot....hahahahahaha
Although THIS is my idea of posting a good discussion-thread instead of something like "Who will win" or the "Obi-Wan sucks-poll"or something like that....

Thanks man..... laughing out loud

chimpwars
No problem mate,

Glad somebody else thinks those 'Vs.' threads are annoying - thought it was just me!

Here's a poll for everyone:

What type of threads are more annoying:

1) Who would win between...(Yoda/ROTS Anakin/AOTC Anakin/Santa/Jesus/Allah/Bill Gates etc)

2) Can somebody send me...(BTH picture posted in thread below/map to the holy grail etc)

3) Yoda farts acid form his ass and thats what ruins Palpatines face (I know because my brother/sister/uncle/next door neighbours friends uncles' dog walker read it on an internet site called supershadow or something...)

4) Han Solo/Lando/Wicket should be in Episode III

I'm telling you, its definately a tough decision laughing laughing laughing

I'm only joking people...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.