What is your Favourite 80's Franchise?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard

RavenNightstar
Definitly "Back to the Future".

I've always love Michael J. Fox (and not just because he's Canadian), and I love the story! I will admit, the 3rd one was a bit off from the other two, but I still liked it!

Myth
Definitely "Back to the Future" for me as well. The whole western one was a little bit of a let down but not as bad as those other franchises had let downs.

KillTheLight
Indiana Jones raver

SlipknoT
Indiana Jones, Friday the 13th, Evil Dead, A Nightmare on Elm Street. i cant pick one.

ragesRemorse
well evil dead went into the nineties, as well as friday the 13th and nightmare. Rocky got to ridiculous. S out of Indiana and future, i owuld say without a doubt indiana. Not many films can compare to Indiana jones. Im surprised you diddnt include die hard, now choosing between die hard and indy would be a little more challenging

Soth
Indy raver

Myth
I think of more as the 90s. Only the first came in the 80s.

BackFire
Friday the 13th.

Lord_Andres
Yo Adrian!

papabeard
Indiana Jones

baracustastic
Doc, Marty and co.

Only cos Temple of Doom wasn't that good

ragesRemorse
i thought temple of doom was better than back to the future 3,

eleveninches
Star Wars
Rocky
Back to the Future
Indiana Jones
Nightmare on Elm Street
Evil Dead
Transformers
A-Team
Star Trek Movies
Bill & Ted
Die Hard
Batman
007 James Bond
Aliens
Superman

KillTheLight
ooo I forgot about the karate kid ..that was pretty cool...not as great as Indy though no2

Cinemaddiction
Hellraiser

Norma Jean
No offense, but 007 sucked in the 80's. And Batman and Aliens are movies, not fanchises. Star Wars is 70's, not 80's.

The best 80's franchise is Indy and BTTF.

SnakeEyes
Well, the first Star Wars was 1977, but the other 2 were 80's
wink

NicktheBassist
yeah, thats true, if they were on there, i would have voted them. Even though i haven't seen them in a long time, they are still EXTREMELY good movies.

DVDFREAK
fav 80's franchise would be all the john hughes classics,sixteen candles,breakfast club,weird science,pretty in pink,planes traines and automobiles,ferris bueller,some kind of wonderful,etc...

eleveninches
Batman is a movie franchise, but some of them were done in the 80's.
Alien Quadrillogy was a franchise, but only one of them was done in the 80's
007 frachise overall is good, although only some were made in the 80's
Some of the star wars movies WERE released in the 80's

Piggle Humsy
Totally!!!! yes Happy Dance

Piggle one eye
x x x x

WindDancer
Indiana Jones for me. thumb up

Wolfie
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th
Hellraiser
Bill and Ted
Back to the Future
Indiana Jones
Star Wars
Evil Dead

bilb
Does Star Wars count? 2 of the first 3 came out in the 80s......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.