Doomsday vs The Thing, She-Hulk and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Could these the marvel heros defeat the DC comics number one killing machine?

muffin man
who is doomsday?

Mainstream
Good god? you serious. He's this big unstoppable killing machine..He "killed" Superman back in 1994 I think. He's basically DC comics version of the Juggernaut..but he's stronger..but that's debatable.

muffin man
well I hate superman

Mainstream
me too...but who do you think would win the marvel heros or the DC villian?

muffin man
the heroes come on although can she hulk and the thing get along?

Mainstream
I think so.

muffin man
well hulk and thing can't.

DarkCrawler
She-Hulk was once in Fantastic Four.

Mainstream
I know they hate one another..but I think Thing and She Hulk get along fine..their not very close or anything though.

muffin man
when ben grim left for his own mini series

kgkg
Doomsday will crush all there bone , i heard he surived nover nova explotion what can these three do nothing.

Doomday can even take on HUlk , JAg together they will give him good fight but how do you win against doomday???

Doomday crushed superman and superman has superspeed , Strenth that is equal to hulk and JAg and whole lot of power and he doomsday crush him

muffin man
right

kgkg
sorry for the mistakes shit i should watch what am writing lol so many mistakes.

ZephroCarnelian
Hard to say with this one as you don't get to see Doomsday fight many other heroes, just Supes and the JLA.

He made a mockery of the JLA.

He managed to injure Superman without using K-Nite, simply by wearing away at his power reserves with his titanic strength.

Personally, I reckon that Doomsday would kill these guys - cos I can't see Wolvie, She-Hulk or Thing giving Supes any trouble...

Linkalicious
Doomsday.

If memory suits me correctly he beat the crap out of the JLA. What's Thing, She-Hulk, and Wolverine going to do to seriously hurt him?

radioboy121
Perhaps the heavyweights can bend his arms if given the chance as Superman did in the end which showed to really hurt Doomsday.

kgkg
someone who survived super nova , nothing much you can do to him , he can beat almost anyone from marvel or DC that are at Thanos level and below i don't really see how you can defeat him .

This guy is JAg done rite . That's how jag should be unbeatly physically.

spetznaz
Doomsday by a longshot.
If you wanted this to be a fight you should have added the Hulk and/or Juggernaut.
Then Doomsday would have been brought down. The only problem would be that once killed DD always comes back stronger, faster, more lethal - and completely invulnerable to whatever it was that killed him.
But at least it would have been a fight until DD resurrects.
However against the Thing, She-Hulk and Wolverine (what would Wolvie do? Rake him with his claws?) it is just an opportunity for DD to slay three more victims.
And i chose the word 'victim' very carefully.

Victor Von Doom
Who is this 'JAg' ?

jinzin
seriously DD beat down the entire JLA with one hand tied behind his back litterally, and then did it again, against a better, stronger JLA. All this group could hope for is to have thing and she hulk sling wolverine with all their strength and hope wolverine cuts of DD's head without getting pullverized in mid-air first,,,,and then they should run....away....far away.......far away and fast.

they may think they're the best, and maybe in their minds, they are. But when DD looks at them......all he sees......is another (group of) VICTOM/s!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.