shadow king vs onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
ok well this seems to be sslightly an obvious dection as i am sure everyone is going to go for onslaught as he is ridiclously powerfull.. however i seem to remember that xavier alone during the psiwar could not totaly defeat the shadow king, it required the consentrated efforts of many telepaths didnt it? and if this is a double post i apologise

radioboy121
The problem with Shadow King to Professor Xavier is he's on a different plane, despite his apparent physical death years ago in Cairo, much like Ogun is to Wolverine. Onslaught is definitely stronger and will win on the astral plane.

demigawd
I don't think Xavier participated in the PsiWar. I think that was Psylocke vs. Shadow King

Xavier soundly defeated Shadow King in every confrontation they've had. Onslaught is a super Xavier, therefore...

rougeredmage
true i should realy read my back issues. its just that the poor shadow king doesnt get any decent look in because he deosnt have a corperal form of his own. though i seem to remember the shadow king seems to have an abilty to manipulate people useing there weaknesss mentaly. as reading the orginal psi war i seem to remember xavier killin him originaly by ignoreing his illutions and just focusing a mental bolt. however it seems to me he has grown stronger once his exsistiance is purely on a astral level. as i seem to remember that he was able to take over more then one astral body that sugests he hs increase. though of cource i do think that the entire area hasnt been explore... perhaps i should have suggested cassandra nova vs shadowking

demigawd
mmm, Cassandra Nova vs. Shadow King would be a good one. Post it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.