emporers dueling style?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth eddie
I was just reading through some old posts and it seems agreed upon that all of the jedi/sith have different fighting styles and i was just wondering if any one had any ideas on what the emporers style was.

I always thought he was a no BS kind of fighter just basically swinging violently hoping to slice somebody any one else have any ideas on what it is or what they think that it should be?

BAILY
I figured he fights one handed..... almost fencing style, but ruthless and as you put it "no BS kind of fighter"

Echuu
I think some interview said something to the effect of that he knew practically all the styles and switched from each one in the middle of combat.

Batman316
now that could be cool to see Echuu

Darth_Nefarus
As long as skills don't make Yoda look too much like a chump. OR Anakin. Although he should definately be the best at that moment.

moviejunkie23
really the emp is gona duel??? i figured he would just do his force powers. did you guys get this info off a spoiler??

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, look at the trailer. Mace parries away a red saber, which I assume is his because Anakin is using a blue one mostly. Then later on you see Sidious using it swinging downward., hopefully at Yoda.
Apparently, Sidious is going to blow our minds with his powers.

Darth Subjekt
this is an OLD discussion, and there is already an OLD thread for it. And we have all known Sidious/Palps would physically duel....search button please, and if anyone is somewhat new...welcome thumb up

Darth Subjekt
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t310689.html

Heres the first thread on this, give it a read and see if it helps you or says something you like.....smile

darth eddie
sorry about that Darth Subjekt and thanks for the link smile

Darth Subjekt
not a problem my man...hope it proves useful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.