Batman And Nightwing Vs Captain America and Dare Devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
2 on 2 match They both have 3 hours to prepare

Arsenal
I think Batman and Nightwing would fight better together.

Max Spidey 24
I see them winning barley but if cap gets a hold of nightwing and finishes him then bats have no chance on beating them it would have to be cap vs bat and night vs dare

crazyspinz
hmm good thread

id have to say the marvel team, DD is probably too much for nightwing, and cap could keep bats busy for long enough so DD could help him out

Arsenal
If they traded spots, Batman would take out Daredevil and Nightwing would hold off Captain America just long enough for Batman to help.

Max Spidey 24
Thats a good point, Hopefull nightwing could hold the cap with out getting knocked out quick by stars and stripes.

Max Spidey 24
or cap knocks out batman and nightwing with his sheild

Scoobless
i think nightwing is the lesser of the four fighters here, but he and the bat have years of working together to fall back on, individually DD or Cap could stalemate with the bat and (i believe) both would beat Nightwing, however in a 2 v 2 teamwork is important and the DC team would probably win..... especially when they break out all the gadgets

Max Spidey 24
I just read the history of nightwing and they say he is as good as batman so Nightwing could take out dare devil or captainamerica without waiting for batman to finish.

Max Spidey 24
Nightwing could Take them both out depending on where they fight(maybe not,cap is to good)

Mainstream
Batman and his "son" have better teamworking skills that cap and DD. Cap could give them both trouble..but if Bruce and Dick get DD out the way...they could double team on cap and take him out...I would think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.