Post Notes: An Energetic Start

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

prod_
The summary.

This is going to be an energetic start," says George Lucas, looking at the list of the cues assembled today. The orchestra members straighten in their chairs. The baton drops with the first downbeat, and a very familiar refrain plays -- not 6M7, but instead the last part of "Happy Birthday to You." "I'm so happy to be sharing my 42 birthday with you," says Williams. "Thank you so much; that was very sweet."

Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi swipe at each other with single-minded determination in their heated struggle. So focused are they that they ignore the volatile landscape surrounding them. The Mustafar refinery that they clamber and leap through serves only as an obstacle to their combat. They seem oblivious to the setting, except when one can use a steam pipe or gantry as an escape route or an advantage.

A very different flavor of combat is scored later in the day -- the knuckle-dusting brawl between General Grievous and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Aside from these standout combat pieces, there were other, more atmospheric cues heard as well. Including a quiet refrain that accompanies what is probably Darth Sidious' only moment of compassion ever recorded, played on chimes.

"Think of it as church bells gone wrong," describes Williams.

EDIT:dang it....too late...a well...sorry bout that....

JKozzy
s'k

good effort smile

prod_
thanks...

got is last time...

and will get it next time...ha ha ;P

Ushgarak
Duplicate, I am afraid. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.