What if there was an Episode III . 5 ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkYoda
This is purely hypothetical and not likely to happen unless Lucasfilm does a TV series down the road. But what if Lucas got the desire to make another Star Wars film and decided to tell a movie in between the two trilogies? How could this be done? Any thoughts?

Three Owls
mmmnope...i've got nothing

Batman316

zavin
maybe based on a eu book, ive heard about one that follows obi wan after episode III, i think he founds one more jedi (or padawan) and wants to train him...

vader519
There is going to be a star wars tv series that is coming out in 2006, and the rumor is that it is going to take place between Episodes 3 & 4.

Ben-Kenobi
and this jedi is zavin? and whats this book called anyway

Arsenal
Live or cartoon?

Darth_Nefarus
If this proves true, then excellent. A Television show that showed Leia and Luke when they were younger would be interesting.
Yeah, I'm lying, it'd be mostly about Vader destroying Jedi for me. It would have to center around Vader and how he copes with being more machine than man, and how he begins his iron fist style of rule in the Imperial Navy.

Three Owls
and how he would go to the bathroom with that suite on! damn, i imagine it would take quite a while.

Arsenal
Hell yeah

Arsenal
When he had gained all of these mechanized parts, it slowed down his bowel movement to a dismal rate. (excerpt from http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t321409.html)

Darth_Nefarus
That, and it would be interesting to see the Emperor send Vader after some dark Jedi, you know?

It would add more to everything to see what independenlty trained warriors are possible of.

NOT TO MENTION VADER FLYING THROUGH SPACE WASTING FOOLS..

zavin
the book is called 'the last of the jedi'

Darth_Nefarus
Book Shmook I want to see Vader slicing heads and what not. I also was thinking about seeing possible scenes where Sidious trains him. Lightsaber battles with droids at all different angles, then Sidious would school him, and enrage him further. Then Sidious would send him after a Jedi and make him get destroyed.

zavin
is in the official site:
Star Wars: Last of the Jedi Book 1
Fan-favorite Jude Watson launches another Star Wars series that picks up where Episode III leaves off.

Following the events of Episode III, the galaxy is a much different and much darker place. The Republic is no more, replaced by the seemingly unstoppable Galactic Empire. As far as the wicked Emperor Palpatine is concerned, the Jedi are all but extinct.
But on the remote planet of Tatooine, one Jedi Master remains. Obi-Wan Kenobi is in hiding, mourning the loss of his fellow Jedi, and devastated by the betrayal of his former Padawan. He has been tasked to watch over and protect a young child who may hold the key to the galaxy's salvation.

But when Obi-Wan finds out that a former Jedi apprentice has survived, he must make a painful decision: whether to stay on Tatooine to preserve the future of the Jedi, or voyage into the heart of the Empire on one last desperate mission.

Thus begins The Last of the Jedi series by Jude Watson, the New York Times bestselling author of the Jedi Apprentice and Jedi Quest series. The series, published by Scholastic Inc., begins where Episode III leaves off. Here's a look at the first book, The Desperate Mission, with cover design by Louise Bova. It is scheduled for release on April 2nd.

http://www.starwars.com/eu/lit/young/news20050125.html

DarkYoda
I always thought it would be interesting to see Han and Chewie flying the Kessel Run around all of those black holes.

DarkYoda
Probably it would center around all of the people we are familiar with in their different locations facing challenges all alone. Imagine Yoda encountering a dark jedi on Dagobah. Obi-Wan going on a desperate last mission. Vader on a rampage. Boba Fett becoming a bounty hunter like his father. Han rescuing Chewie. Bail Organa continuing the work of the Rebellion as he trains Leia. Maybe we see how Luke Skywalker and the Lars family deal with Tusken Raiders...The possibilities are endless.

whitewookie
episode 3.5? oh god! lucas suddenly as a new opening, he can fill in between the movies with constant decimal places!

Can't wait for episodes 4.1 to 4.9!!

travisbb69
Interesting idea, but no need

Ushgarak
Problem is, it would be very difficult to create such a theoretical episode and still add to Anakin's story, which is the important bit. Frankly, there is not much more to say about him in that timeframe.

jjwil76
maybe lucas can make it into a crazy sitcom on fox. with bail having to deal with those oh-so-wacky attempts on his life. a young boba dealing with the pressures of high school while studying to become a cold-blooded killer. and don't forget that old, senile, loveable yoda...living in misery alone in a deserted swamp. and all the rest of the characters you've grown to love....

vader519
Actually, both a live and cartoon series. I have heard about the live action show in 2006, but it is also possible for a cartoon since GL liked the clone wars alot.

DenKi
Well try watching STAR WARS CLONE WARS, Thats between the films...

LandoSpeeder2
^^^That's in between episode II and III. this is for between III and IV.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.