Ninja Gaiden 2 (should it come out?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mastergadenGT
Ninja Gaiden 1 is an amazing game, should the second part come out?

mastergadenGT
Hey RAZ remember meeee!!

Mainstream
yeah...but it should be on PS2 as well I know I know Xbox has the "the better graphic engine or whatever" but it could still look pretty good on PS2.

mastergadenGT
I don't think thank PS2 can run this games' engine. The game has amazing graphics.

Mainstream
mabye it could be on PS3.

mastergadenGT
Yeah maby it could

Mainstream
Indeed PS2 may not be on the level of graphic as the XBox but PS2 makes up for it with a most choice of games to buy and PS2 aren't as heavy...buuuuuuuuuuuuuut getting back on topic I hope NInja G does find it's way onto a Playstation machine soon.

SaTsuJiN
tecmo / team ninja are currently under license by microsoft.. so that wouldnt happen. Ninja Gaiden for XB was ok.. but it wasnt as old school as they promised

Mainstream
I forgot about they work exclusively for microsoft...oh well I hope Devil may Cry 3 is great then.

FallenArchAngel
ninja gaiden 2 has already been confirmed it has been confirmed for about a year now

Mainstream
really...will it be an Xbox 2 game then?

mastergadenGT
I think that it is going to be on xbox 2 and ps 3, got it from game informer

Mainstream
really...it could be on PS3 even though team ninja says they work just on Xbox.....you sure GT?

mastergadenGT
I think that, ps3 is going to have much better graphics then xbox, and i am pretty sure that thegame is going to be on ps3.

ninjababe
Are you posetive of all these formats because I have read and heard that Xbox 2 hasn't even been processed into a data chip to be anolized and manufactured and PS3 won't come out until early 2006, but the only difference between both PS2 and PS3 is their controlling engine and loading time, and that they both are on the same level of graphics with their graphics engine. I'm not saying any of ya'll are wrong so don't reticul me, I just read this somewhere and I know what I read could be wrong so please inform me on this.
ninja NinjaBabe
P.S. I'm not a nerd so think I am,
I just REALLY want to know when or if a Ninja Gaiden 2 will come out and on what consol. later

ninjababe
DON'T THINK I'M A NERD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.