star wars 3 script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adamrubin
does anyone know where to find the ep3 script???

GCG
there is no script except the one at LFL, in the safe of GL.

we obviously wont have it until release, unless an insider will hook it up on the net.

Darth_Vader05
www.supershadow.com but who knows if its real????

BAILY
LMFAO!! SS just steals spoilers.... it aint real

PVS
so its spam time i see

smoker4
The script is in space somewhere near Uranus

GCG
laughing out loud

JKozzy
Stop making threads....

LandoSpeeder2
When was the last time smoker posted here?

smoker4
Its been a while lando wink

LandoSpeeder2
Where ya been?

GCG
you fuzzball ; get behind the bar !

smoker4
There is no bar, none that i care for, ive been given my p45 sad

tlbauerle
BTW...who is this kid making all these dumb threads?

OH yeah...

and Kid...WWW.SUPERSHADOW.COM is an AMAZING SITE!

OMG...It's like incredible....you should go there and never come back!

JKozzy
What a constructive way to spend your lives, making fun of Supershadow. You do know that's what he wants, right? He wants Star Wars fans to belt it out about him and call him a liar... well, it looks like you're fulfilling his purpose. Good job thumb up

Ben-Kenobi
I believe obi-wan said,

'' whos the more foolish, the fool? or the fool who follows him''

anyone who even thinks supershadows lie's are achully believe able needs to have their head examined.

Ben-Kenobi
And you're exactly right jkozzy thats why i dont believe what he says and i never visit his website.

JKozzy
Yes, and anyone contantly flaming him and saying "what a loser" is completely wasting their time, too. We all know it, and so does he. Why beat the subject to death? It's quite obvious that his purpose is to give nerds something to bash and waste their time and lives away with.

Ben-Kenobi
yup

LandoSpeeder2
Good point

bILLYgOAT
well its more entertaining than looking up threads about Palps wrinkles

JKozzy
Well, then that's just sad. If I don't see any interesting threads, I'd tend to find something else to do. Like hang out with my friends or play a game, or hell, do homework. Not bashing someone online.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
WTFjawdrop?!!!
Long time no see Darth Furball, where 've ya been...to much trippin'( smokin' ) around lately!

Nice to see you..... laughing

Ushgarak
Ok, well, there you go, there isn't one people can get. There isn't even a decent scriptment this time, though I am sure something not far off can be constructed. All in all, though, less is clear this time than the last.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.