Batman vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
1 hour prep for batman. both have info on each other.
a city type setting.
lobo is hired to take batman out.
unconcious or incapacitated wins.
lobo has his usual weapons i.e hook, bike, guns and his bulldog.
no cloning. no throwing batman into space. no JLA for batman. any gadget he can carry with him( batman).
I wanna see both use their mind...seeing theyre both comparable geniuses.
remember lobo doesnt need to breath...so gas doesnt effect him.
batman with prep can beat most anyone.

long pig
i have pink eye so forgive me if my spelling is awful or if i didnt see this when i searched for it.
tron ....dont ***** me out! lol

long pig
no one?? jeez...i thought this was a even match.
at least say something!

kgkg
Lobo will crush batman , and take sell his bodies to aliens.

lol what can batman really do to this guy, his stong as sups .

Batman will never show up for this fight realizing it's hopeless and full hilfe life 2 in his super computer

The Flash
Batman will never defeat Lobo.

kgkg
full = play holly shit every post i make there is a mistake.

The Flash
You can edit your post every 15 minutes.

Tron
Even match? Are you serious?

Unless he has access to a boomtube, Batman can't do jack. Lobo takes out Batman, and rides away from the crater formerly known as Gotham.

long pig
well...i gave him as much prep time as possible, hmmm
dammit...youre freaking right

ebonyblade1
Heck with prep time and ingenuity anyone can be beat. He can easily set up a situation using strobe lights and vocal modulation to hypnotize lobo. Or he may have a magic spell that he has learned from zatanna that he can use in case of emergency. But I am only speculating.

Tron
Well, I doubt hypnosis would work, seeing as how he has his favorite rock song playing in his head 24/7. And I don't recall Batman ever being able to use spells.

Max Spidey 24
Batmans eats stupid strong peaople like lobo for breakfast. Bats will just use his gass to put him to sleep . If the collector man could take out lobo with gas then so can Batman

Tron
Are you actually serious with that post? Not trying to be a smartass, asking an honest question.

Swanky-Tuna
If Batman has a Hostess Fruit Pie he can take the match.

Max Spidey 24
Didnt lobo like pass out every time he smells sleeping gass ( i dont think he has resistance to gas like wolverine or the hulk) but if bats has no gas then its his ass, and lobo wins

Tron
You're thinking of the cartoon aren't you?

The Flash
o_O

theflyxx
Even with prep time, Lobo wins this so easily, it's not even funny.

long pig
i was thinkin since possibly batman could take out superman with some prep....but lobo doesnt have any serious weaknesses.....but so far ive learned that his implant is gone...cloning is gone (they arent 100% sure tho) and hes kinda been powered down a lot...in lobo unbound he was seriously powered down.
and yea that was the cartoon where he passes out...lobo doesnt need to breath or eat er whatever.

MERCILOUS
This fight happened, it was hilarious. Lobo kills Robin and Nightwing and then Batman almost literally whips out the anti-Lobo spray (he used a hypnosis device to make him promise he would leave earth and never come back and since Lobo must hold true to his word...) Although, he also gave his word he would kill Joker and Batman so technically he should have done that first. Still, so long as you take it light heartedly it's hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.