Should I get....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
Should I get Resident Evil? I mean I've seen both movies and love them. Should I get the games?

Alpha Centauri
I love the games. Much much MUCH better than the movies.

However they require time, patience, a strong stomach and gaming intuition. Coz they're hard if you're not used to em. You have to learn to survive and what to do on low health and ammo etc.

No harm in checking em out though.

-AC

Elektra_lover
Wow, I heard they were good games and I think they would be fun, I; mgonna look into them

Alpha Centauri
You have Gamecube I assume?

Get Resident Evil Zero first. It's like the very first part of the story.

-AC

BackFire
RE4 is the best RE game ever released, get it asap.

Dazzler619
It's your decision

Smasandian
If you want the storyline, then get them in order. But you just want to play Resident Evil, buy Resident Evil 4, its going to be one of the best games of year. It's brilliant.
The others get tedious nowadays. Especially crap ass controls. They were good a way back, but now are crap.

dark1365
RESIDENT EVIL 4.

SaTsuJiN
yeah , get resident evil 4.. wait til the others are 20 dollars, then experience the rest of the story lol

Linkalicious
what's with Res 4 that makes it so sexy?

Smasandian
Everything. They're isnt one bad thing about the game.

Elektra_lover
But I want the story so should I get 0 or the first?

JKozzy
No. Go for 4.

ScarFace Clone
i personally liked number 2 the best.

§pearhead
just don't go for the first one, it's an insult to your intelligence...

dave123
coming from Spear, that IS a strong statement yes

dark1365
1 kinda is dull sometimes.

4 is so awesome.

Elektra_lover
I rented 0 and it is so scary. I must have jumped like 10 times and I'm still in the train!

ARC Trooper 117
Zero sucked. yes
The original Resident Evil had an....interesting choice of dialogue. sick
2 was okay, but I hated the whiny @$$ character of...uh...Chris' sister....embarrasment
3, (which is actually a prequel to 2), was a GREAT game. yes
Resident Evil Outbreak made me vomit MANY times. yes
4 is undoubtedly the best game of the series, but it is f*cking hard! I played it for, like what, two minutes? I died ten times playing that game because the camera angles and everything was just so....refreshing! eek!

Now, about the movies....:
The first one I could stomach, but the second one was just as bad as the game Outbreak! BURN!
laughing out loud
The dialogue of Resident Evil 1 was better than every line in that movie! BURN! laughing

Honestly, if you "want" to, get the first game, but get the "Director's Cut" version - ten times better, hands down. yes

Elektra_lover
OMG 0 is so hard. I'm stuck at the part after rebbeca falls through the roof and the guy has to go to the conductors place.

ARC Trooper 117
Hmm....don't remember that.
This gamer's advice: Get rid of that game. yes
stick out tongue

Elektra_lover
stick out tongue

ARC Trooper 117
wink
Buy KotOR 2!

Elektra_lover
Whats that?

ARC Trooper 117
*Shakes head*
Foolish one......stick out tongue
Well, you probably wouldn't like them anyways because they're RPG's, so forget about it. wink

Elektra_lover
I love rpgs.

SaTsuJiN
Hmm.. I recommend 4 because of the atmosphere.. but if you rent the older resident evils for gamecube you should get all the story you need.. so just rock the rentals til you know the whole story smile

Elektra_lover
Okay I'll rock the rentals stick out tongue

Elektra_lover
OMG Its so hard....I just reunited the characters after Rebbeca gets trapped in the kitchen and i don't know what to do!

§pearhead
You'd be surprised, I'm actually a pretty smart guy stick out tongue

Sun Ce
ive completed all res evil games and i loved them all, the story lines are good, res evil code veronica was CRAP tho, seriously, it got so boring, i think res evil 2 was cool, so was res evil 3

Elektra_lover
I'm so bad at this game its not funny. I'm still on the train, at the part were when one of your characters has to go use the emergancy brake....

ArthasKnight
Ugh, why are you even playing 0? I hated that one. I loved 2 and I like 1 (GC remake). 3 is ok and 4 looks awesome but I haven't played it. I'd start with 2.

Elektra_lover
I finally beat the Train!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix Aska
What are you talking about?

RE Code Veronica had a good storyline and was a great game!

RE Dead AIm is the game that's crap.It's good for a while...especially if you have the gun but then it gets boring...If you ask me, RE CV was the hardest one made...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.