Mastermind vs. Empath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eden Unicorn
Which is more powerful. Illusion or feelings? What the f**k?

long pig
Illusions ....because they can cause feelings.
You cant fight when you dont know for sure what is going on.

Mainstream
mastermind.

radioboy121
Mastermind affected a huge scale that sometimes even fooled some telepaths. Mastermind started out pretty much a wimp, but Empath remained this way for much of his own tenure (i.e. fainted when Wolverine drew out his claws in front of his face). Mastermind is superior here.

rougeredmage
i would have the join the band waggon and say mastermind. i mean mastermind was able to break down jeans mental blocks turning her into dark phoenix he could wipe the floor with empath

kgkg
mastermind - Master of Empath's mind

ya mastermind wins this

radioboy121
Emma created a device that complimented Mastermind to engage his target on a level that could rival a standard telepath, which enabled him to almost control Phoenix and of course, nearly kill Cyclops in a illusionary duel.

bitca730
So could Mastermind kill someone using his powers? I mean could he have them thinking that they are drowning or burning alive and they really died from like exhaustion or shock? That would be interesting...anyway Mastermind wins...

Darth Macabre
Mastermind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.