Silver Surfer vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

stormfront13
not to familiar with silver surfer but I still think that he would win

long pig
yeah, surfer is so far above venom its like a ant against a elephant.
Surfer wouldnt even acknowledge venom as a threat.

juggernaut74
Surfer takes this in his sleep dreaming of shalla-ball.

long pig
hah! certainly.
Surfer would see venom and say "be gone" IF he even cared which he wouldnt.

kgkg
Venom is outmatch big time , you guys should post close battle these two are are extreme ends of power.

long pig
galactus vs puck? lol

Tron
Ummm, Surfer could turn Venom into a fruit pie.no expression

Seriously.

Swanky-Tuna
A Hostess Fruit Pie?!

Lord S
Why am I not surprised that CountQuan has started yet another ridiculous thread.

Surfer, BTW...easily.

Mainstream
Surfer with out a doubt.

Lord-of-Dreams
I won't blow up! I won't blow up!I won't blow up!I won't blow up!I won't blow up!I won't blow up!I won't blow up!I won't blow up!I won't blow up!I won't blow up!I won't blow up!I won't blow up!I won't blow up!I won't blow up!
unlike Venom...

Linkalicious
Venom wins! if he has the ultimate nullifier

Tron
Would we have it any other way?wink

He turns him into a pie and gives it to Deadpool, for no reason whatsoever.

Max Spidey 24
The symbiote will go the hell with this Brock and jump on Surfer to rule the world

Scoobless
it's been done before by carnage, surfer wouldn't fall for it again

Tron
Would that even work on Surfer?

Scoobless
it did work, it happened in one of the spidey titles and they only got it off him by convincing it to re-merge with kassidy....... can't remember why it did though............... lead to a decent "what if" story where it stayed with the surfer because the avengers interfered and stopped it going back to the hospital (where kassidy was) ended up that the only way the surfer could make sure it didn't take him over completely was to destroy both himself and the carnage symbiote

Mr. Slippyfist
Venom.

batdude123
Agreed.

Barbarian Shams
Spite. It's like pitting Thor thats not holding back against Spider-Man, not fair at all for the opponent. This scenario, Surfer wouldn't need to do much to wipeout Venom.

batdude123
Venom wins.

Mr. Slippyfist
Finding random threads is fun.

All you got to do is switch the number at the top of the address after you switch from the first page to any random number. smile

Soljer
The symbiote takes over the Surfer and then the Silvenom Surfer kills Brock.

It's....

Kinda a draw, I guess.

darthgoober
Venom's got a shot here, I mean the guy DID throw down with Supes and Spidey at the same time... shifty

batdude123
Venom stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.