Magneto and RogueVs M.Bison and Cammy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
who will win?

stormfront13
I'd have to go witn marvel on this one . These streetfighter characters aren't as strong as magneto

Fieldy69
magneto is a god those 2 are onlyhuman

Cosmic Cube
Let's see. M. Bison uses electromagnetic power. Magneto has complete control over all things electromagnetic, and he controls gravity, (which may fundamentally be the same force as electromagnetism.)

Cammy's a good fighter. Rouge has superhuman strength, speed, flight, invulnerability, and power absorption.

Not too hard, folks. Not hard at all.

demigawd
It's even a massacre in the video game...

Kaistar
In the video game, Magneto alone eats both of them for free

turboman1691
are you serious w/ this thread? Magneto alone vs. every street fighter , mortal combat, and killer instinct character ever, and there is still no contest. Mags puts up his shield and the fight is over, he's invincible (at least to characters of this nature).

DigiMark007
Belongs in the games vs. forum. This is for comics only.

Deus Ex
Magneto alone could pwn these two.

Illustrious
Mags while sipping a martini.

Darkstorm Zero
Umm, just to clarify, Bison's power isn't that of electromagnetism (Unless you count that $h!tty live action movie)...

Bison's power is that of Psycho power, an energy that is used to enhance his considerable fighting skills, and he controls blue flames.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/bison2.gif

Now, this fight far from onesided, Bison's capabilities include teleportation, moving near inhumanly fast, nullifying gravity, beyond human strength, and considerable energy attacks...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/bison-fireball.gif

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/bison-animation.gif

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/bison-huge-super.gif

The other fight, Rogue vs Cammy is still onesided though, Cammy although can mash it with the best of 'em, cannot keep up with Rogues powers...

P-Geyser
Well Bison is strong with that Pyscho Power but I think The Master of Magnetism will crush him. I love Cammy but I think Rouge will be too much for her to overcome.

Darkstorm Zero
Can't crush what becomes insubstantial in a moments notice... Bison's teleporting keeps Mags's powers off of him

P-Geyser
Dosent Matter. Magneto will show Bison who is stronger in the long run teleporting or no teleporting.

Darkstorm Zero
How? This isn't a run of the mill fight, far from one sided in anyones favour.

P-Geyser
I did not say this is a "run of the mill" fight now did I? and seriously what the hell does this have to do with being in anyone's favor?

Creshosk
Can bison survive a blackhole? big grin

Deus Ex
DZ, where did you get those animated gifs, btw?

And Magneto is amazingly powerful, having control of many different kinds of energy, including electromagnetism (Which, btw, beats gravity every time. It's also the reason why you're still in one piece as you read this) Simply put, Mags would fek Bison up and quick. The guy has lifted things over a hundred tons with his mutant powers and shot them like cannon balls. Bison can do... the Psycho Crusher.

Plus, Magneto in Children of the Atom was THE hardest fighting game boss I can think of. I still get perfects on even SFA 3 Shin Bison.

Darkstorm Zero
Magneto can't either, so mute point Cresh...

Geeze, what crawled up your nose and died? I didn't attack you, merely countering the points you and the posts above yours made about how easy mags had it... don't flip out like that...

Deuce, I get my gifs from a number of sources and Photobucket them. I have over 5,000 of em on cds stick out tongue

Now, I do not dispute mags's power, but Bison is not the pushover others seem to claim he is... thats what I'm disputing.

COTA's Mags was the hardest boss you've fought?

Dude, I can think of at least one incarnation of Bison thats harder than that.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Magneto can't either, so mute point Cresh...

Geeze, what crawled up your nose and died? I didn't attack you, merely countering the points you and the posts above yours made about how easy mags had it... don't flip out like that...

Deuce, I get my gifs from a number of sources and Photobucket them. I have over 5,000 of em on cds stick out tongue

Now, I do not dispute mags's power, but Bison is not the pushover others seem to claim he is... thats what I'm disputing.

Look I am not flipping out...I was a little annoyed yes(had a very bad day) but you know the same can be said when their are threads of Ryu going against someone and I can see how "easily" he wins even when someone tries to counter debate.

Darkstorm Zero
And I am asking for examples... I don't want to piss people off, but I get EXTREMELY irritated when you get arguments like "Bison uses Electromagnetism" which, athough he does in the Live Action Movie, is not the real Bison.

You've seen what happens when shit snowballs like that...

Creshosk
Meh, Can bison survive all the iron in his blood being ripped out of him?

shifty Mags may not be able to survive them, but create them?

Darkstorm Zero
I don't think Mags has THAT kind of power Cresh.... Not once ever has he done that.

Can Mags survive being burned alive by flames that burn much hotter than normal? and Bison can simply warp to avoid the effects of Mags's magnetism, an ability Mags lacks, forcefields only last so long...

However, this is still a win for Mags, but he'll be tired for hours afterwards, it's really a question of who's powers konk out first, and I'm betting that going full force the whole way, even a Psycho Drive equipped Bison will drop out first.

Deus Ex
Well, I fought COTA Magneto something like over ten years ago. By now I could probably whup his ass.

But Magneto potential -can- rip the iron out of somebody's body. His control over magnetism is effortless and seemingly limitless. This is the guy who released an EMP wave over the entire northern hemisphere in Fatal Attractions.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah I know he can do that, I was reffering to the black hole statement...

Shin Bison in EX3 is a real nightmare type pain in the ass, you need like 4 to 5 man teams to beat him without cheating, and even then it's a struggle...

Bison was about to destroy Washington DC with one single Psycho Crusher in Charlies Alpha 3 ending, and he explodes in death with enough force to rival a high yield nuclear explosion.

Creshosk
He did create a wormhole wherein House of M takes place. . . shifty

Onikirimaru
I think I agree with Zero, Bison is strong enough to stand up to Mags for a while, but Mags will win in the end, no doubt. More versatile, more tricks with those powers.

turboman1691
teleportation (nightcrawler), defying gravity (just name a character), controlling flames (pyro)...all things that marvel can do also, and to a much greater degree than bison, and none of those people can contest Mags. I respect M. Bison and his abilities in the games, but you cannot compare him to the most powerful being in the marvel universe.

Worst case senario for Mags, he stops bison w/ the iron in his blood. I know it's cheap, but it's within his abilities and he would do it if there was no other way to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.