Solomon Grundy vs Wolverine Gambit and Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Could these three Xmen take down the power house zombie known as Grundy?

Zahit
Would be a good fight, but the 3 X-Amigos could win.
Although i'm not that familiar with Grundy's other powers
besides superhuman strength & durability.....

kgkg
x-men can take is Grundy is stong but that's all .

there are different version of grundy some are stonger than even superman , but the reagular Grundy will lose with those three.

Nightcrawler teleports wov back of grudy stab him in the head.

and gabit keep attack from front , and remember grundy is a dumb animal.

Scoobless
grundy would lose as many limbs as it'd take to keep him down in this fight.... SNIKT

Swanky-Tuna
He's not always dumb either. And he's not a zombie, he's a compost heap. Seriously.

I think Gambit might be able to charge him up. Unless dead organic matter still counts as organic.

Scoobless
he can charge a leather jacket or wood so i don't see why not dead compost...... or whatever

Scoobless
but if gambit got close enough to do that he'd probably be in serious trouble........... if grundy still had his arms

Mainstream
It seems everyone...including myself believe Grundy will go down.

Swanky-Tuna
I do give Grunt props for being a compost heap of a man who occasionally beats Superman's panties off.

namorsubby
put any high level incarnation of grundy in this match.....and he'll walk out victorious

xJLxKing
Grundy wins

Lord Feron
They destroy him, tactical advantage.

Sliuce of the head, charge his body, or teleport limbs off (well that not really in chracter for NC but he can do other things.)

Bentley
Grundy goes down unless he has epic super speed in this match. Strength won't be enough here.

namorsubby
no one here can do anything to grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.