Descover Your Inner Dragon!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
I've gotten every single kind except for the Platinum Dragon, which is really hard to get, and the Chromium Dragon, which is the hardest. My original one is yellow.

What is your kind of dragon? Post what it says, along with the picture.

http://www.geocities.com/teo592/quiz/dragon.html

And if you're up to it, try to get either the Platinum Dragon or Chromium Dragon afterwards and post what it says.

WindDancer
I got a red dragon.

SoulStealer
White

*Danii*
yellow

a1hsauce
blue

Devalion
Green

Alpha Centauri
White Dragon.

-AC

Filth
Black

Devalion
Why doesnt that suprise me?

moises
green

Punk Tiger
Copper - but it was a bit confusing & what to pick, I'm looking at all the colours to see if any other would soot me

Punk Tiger
I find myself as a more blue dragon, water, sunsets & all that...

Clovie
black blink
http://www.geocities.com/teo592/quiz/images/drblack.jpg

i am evil dev roll eyes (sarcastic) evillaugh

MC Mike
GOLD

Your Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. You are what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. Your appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but you'd never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. As a matter of fact, that's strictly contrary to your code of conduct. You're one of only two dragon types that is aligned "Lawful Good" and is proficient in the use of magic and spells. If you're curious, the other is Platinum, the King of the Dragons. Your piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strength are absolutely without parallel.

But of course, being a Gold Dragon isn't all high ethics and codes. You like to fly around scaring things, advise humans in their affairs, and shapeshift. Strike that, you LOVE to shapeshift. And you're great at it. In fact, if you're a Gold on the inside, you might be a Gold on the outside, too - just in human form. Your favorable attributes are honor, chivalry, truth, kindness, gold, mining, protection, wisdom, bravery, and trustworthiness. You might be a bit too trusting of humans at times, but they're just kids compared to you. If anyone threatens your humans or tries to kill you, you could strike back with your breath weapon - Fire. But then, no one's tried anything that stupid in the last couple thousand years. After all, you're about 54 feet long.

§pearhead
white confused

fever red
Silver. Heheh- I'm "...the mist that shrouds good and evil..."
"Chaotic Nuetral-" the hell does THAT mean? That I'm apathetic? Hey, there IS something to this.

dark1365
Red!

Yes I am in Alexstrazsa's flight!!!!

LanİeWindu™
TAN

Your Inner Dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Tans have been all but forgotten in popular literature, but that suits them just fine. They're slightly shy and spend most of their time in impassable mountain valleys. When feeling brave or adventurous, Tans use their shape-shifting ability to blend in with society. Given a choice, however, Tans still much prefer to be left to their own devices.

You like to spend time devising new and interesting spells and potions, and counting and hoarding your gigantic treasure. Your favorable attributes are longevity, security, magic, and reverence for life. To top it off, your breath weapon is a curious mix of Fire and Air. Just tell folks to watch out, as a Tan you've got a seriously short temper!

Silver Stardust
TAN

Your Inner Dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Tans have been all but forgotten in popular literature, but that suits them just fine. They're slightly shy and spend most of their time in impassable mountain valleys. When feeling brave or adventurous, Tans use their shape-shifting ability to blend in with society. Given a choice, however, Tans still much prefer to be left to their own devices.

You like to spend time devising new and interesting spells and potions, and counting and hoarding your gigantic treasure. Your favorable attributes are longevity, security, magic, and reverence for life. To top it off, your breath weapon is a curious mix of Fire and Air. Just tell folks to watch out, as a Tan you've got a seriously short temper!

Jackie Malfoy
Cool thanks for the link!JMvelho

dark1365
What color are ya?

Jackie Malfoy
It is yellow!What color is yours.JM

darkcrown
red dragon

Alpha Centauri
We've got a KMC Dragon Clan.

-AC

Jeff-Man
Copper

DRACONIS24
i used to be a crimson dragon in real life and am called a crimson drgon still. (red) (red)

The Tired Hiker
I got the big rainbow dragon. erm

lil bitchiness
Bah..green messed

Punk Tiger
What's wrong with green, why's that bad?

Arsenal
Copper

Napalm
This does sound like me

If there ever was an apparition of Evil to strike terror into the hearts of man and beast, your Inner Dragon is it. Blackies are a fairly common dragon and are considered one of two harmonious dragons. Your antithesis is the White Dragon. Together, you two embody the Yin and Yang concept of eastern religions (especially Taoism).

But of course, being a Blackie on the inside you couldn't care less about that religion garbage. You like to chomp things, cause trouble, make off with people's significant others, and so on and so forth. Your favorable attributes are night, the Moon, the stars, dreams, psychic guidance, balancing Karma, seeking truth, and helpful dark magic. Everybody's still got to watch out for you though, because deep down you like to smite at random and have a nasty breath weapon combination of Fire and Acid. *evil grin* Fun, no?

Fionnula
Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in the forest looks up to you, figuratively and literally. You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by first name. If people mess with your forests, you're more than happy to wail on their puny butts. Because of your protector/caretaker role, you are the Earth Elemental dragon.

Naturally your whole life pretty much revolves around the other couple million species you keep an eye on, but that's not your whole dragon. You also like to like to impose your steadfast will on others, commune with Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. Your favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life. Folks shouldn't get the idea you're a hippy pushover though, because your breath weapon is a nasty Fire/Acid combination. Maybe you should invest in a hemp shirt reading "Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock." *wink*

Agent 69
Green

eleveninches
im a blue one
If there ever was a draconic example of a supple attitude, your Inner Dragon is it. Blues are the Water Elemental dragon - typified by their Steam breath weapon. Pretty creative, huh? It goes right along with your Inner Dragon's tendency to maim, but not destroy. Much like your native oceans and rivers will deform the rock over time, eventually wearing it away to nothing.

Humans shouldn't make the idiot mistake of thinking you're weak, however. After all you're a good 30 feet in length and you have a penchant for materializing out of any body of water, no matter how small. The element of surprise and limited magic capabilities are definitely yours. You also enjoy communicating with aquatic life-forms, hunting in totally inhospitable terrain (i.e. 3000 feet below the waves), and using your fluid nature to your advantage. Your enemies probably won't even see you approach in the first place. Your favorable attributes are the sunset, Autumn, water, compassion, peace, forgiveness, love, intuition, and calmness. Naturally, you pity the fool who'd try and prove that calmness part, he'd probably wind up being scalded. *small grin*

Arachnoidfreak
I got Black.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.