Halo 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D4rk0br4
Hey, just want everyone to know that xbox2 will be out before the next year is over. I got this info from my aunt who works for a video game distrubiting company.

Also, i will be getting one before they even come out to stores from her for free. So i will post what it is like once i get it. I will also post the exact date of its arival in stores once i get a spcific date.

As for halo 3 it definatly is coming out. I am not sure what day yet i will know for sure feb 9th, thats when my aunt is going to find out. It will be an awesome game from what i hear. It will have new sidewinder, hangem high, and battle creek variations. As well as the finishing of the halo story for campaighn mode.

Post your thoughts please!

Rhino
feb 9 as in feb 9 2005???

dave123
tis halo 2.1

ARC Trooper 117
I think he/she means that on Feb. 9th his Aunt will find out WHEN Halo 3 is supposed to hit stores....confused

dave123
that's halo 2.1

ARC Trooper 117
2.1?
confused
!?!?!

dave123
they're just gonna give upgrades of halo 2.0

Rhino
oooh, i get it now.

ARC Trooper 117
Ah....now dave make's sense.....stick out tongue

D4rk0br4
ill find out on feb-9 when it will come to stores

D4rk0br4
and im a he! mad

D4rk0br4
and they're making a whole new game called halo 3 for x-box2 "just found this out!

D4rk0br4
the game mods come out feb 9th and also they anounce when theyr releasing the game!

D4rk0br4
"the game will have these mods already on it

D4rk0br4
hey guys my aunt just sent me this email she got it from her boss i'm not sure if its reliable!

The halo trilagy will be complete with the third instalment.The 3rd halo will be a big hit coming out in March 15, 2006.This instalment will have a triple ring halo almost like a atom with an artificial sun in the middle and this was the home for the four runners.The heritics and the humans join forces to take down flood and distroy the halo that threatens the universe.The co-op will feature a new feature where you can either be a human or a heritic,and the multiplayer will feature the BRUTES,grunts,master cheif, Hunters,flood,and others.The fantoms will be able to be bistroyed and you can steal them and fly them.There will also be a new multiplayer level called pit fall where you have to jump from floting fragements of the formerly distroyed Halo on Halo 1.Also a level where all players are together and you take down the flood to gain points and the flood reginerate and never stop coming.Once a player dies the game is over for that player untill the round is over.On the "settings" bar you can choose to have infint ammo on all weapons and grenades + have the fule- rod cannon on multiplayer mode.The vehicals will have a new feature on multiplayer mode where you can have a passanger on a vehical if they are on your team(other vehicals besides the warthog).

SaTsuJiN
edit post maybe?

and of course, all of that stuff you posted is to be expected.. 3 is the last halo with no exceptions.. so they're going to be putting the most stuff they ever can think of into it.
I believe Halo 2.1 is an xbox live download.. (Hopefully they will be offering the upgrade for free or cheap on cd)

Phoenix Aska
hahaha

yeah it's halo 2.5 to be more exact...since it was half of halo 2...

but anyways...Bungie might get it out later...I heard that they were having problems with that one too like they did in 2...

as for X2 I haven't heard anything...but even though you're aunt works at a store with video games she won't know for sure unless she worked at Bungie or Microsoft...

D4rk0br4
She works at a distributing company, they sell video game stuff to the stores!

D4rk0br4
That is how i know about it

Phoenix Aska
I know..I have lots of friends who work at game distributing stores...that's how I know most of the video game stuff that I know...

D4rk0br4
oh yah and sorry about the spelling was trying to type fast laughing out loud

WindDancer
The thread says Halo 3 and Xbox 2. The poll says Halo 3 on Feb 9th? Ummm...no. But I'll bet my week's allowance that Halo 3 will go straight to Xbox 2.

JKozzy
If that's from the email, I don't believe a word of it. Mis-spelling city... plus I don't trust the "I have a friend of a friend who knows their uncle's friend's lawyer's wife works at this game company"

dave123
I guess we'll find out in a little bit happy

dark1365
Still, that was enjoyable to read.

Zen2nd
What will be will be, I'm quite happy that Xbox 2 should hopefully be released this year(2005) or early next year.

dark1365
It means that i have to buy another system though($400 or something), maybe i'll just rent it. sad

Rhino
hey, maybe D4rk0br4 didnt know how to copy and paste the email?

Although i dont understand why the president of a video game distributing company would even bother emailing an employee about halo 3 and xbox 2...

dark1365
That stuff can't be true though, Bungie is WAY too protective.

Rhino
ya its probably somethin made up by a hardcore halo fan
-hey i know a friend who knows his brother's friend's uncle, that recieved an interstellar transmission from real aliens roll eyes (sarcastic) ya they live near an outpost just beyond mars

dark1365
lol

D4rk0br4
one she's vice president thats how she got the info, two i am having problems with my computer so i had to write the letter from memory.

Also it isn't made up either bunjie distributes mainly through my aunts company, thats how she got the info.

D4rk0br4
also for this friend of a friend stuff, she is my AUNT! mad

D4rk0br4
Quote,

i have a friend of a friend who knows thier uncles friends lawyers wife
who works at this game company.

I'VE SAID SEVERAL TIMES THAT SHE IS MY AUNT, JKOZZY!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad

D4rk0br4
Also, yah its awesome that x-box2 will be coming out, since ill be getting mine before they go into stores i'll be sure to tell u guys what its like. As for the price my guess is anywhere from 300 to 500 dollars.

It's been comfirmed x2 will be coming out late this year or early next year!!eek!eek!

eek!

SaTsuJiN
Mmmhmmm.. and Im due for tea at Tetsuya Nomuras house.. afterwards he's going to give me free private artwork lessons.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rhino
lol

D4rk0br4
-"one she's vice president thats how she got the info, two i am having problems with my computer so i had to write the letter from memory.

Also it isn't made up either bunjie distributes mainly through my aunts company, thats how she got the info."

-whats the game distributing company called? cuz i never knew that had any.
(that is unless its Xbox's own trucks; like in wal mart's ps2 game commercials, they drive up in a pS2 labeled truck)

SaTsuJiN
http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?story=weeklywhatsfeb4

bungie kills quite a few rumors in question on this page

dark1365
Duh.

SaTsuJiN
"duh" what?... not everyone reads them..
especially this little tidbit..

Tom asks,

Some friends of mine told me about a secret pack coming out for Halo 2 some time this February. Is this true or are they taking advantage of my extreme gullibility. If it is true do you have any details like dates you could tell me?
Thanks again guys, and awesome work on all of your games (especially Halo 1 & 2) ?

The whole February 9th thing is bogus. Some kid claimed (in spite of evidence to the contrary) that halo 2's end credits featured feb 9th as a mysterious date. They did not in fact contain that date. Somebody simply made it up. Nothing particularly special is going to happen on February 9th.

Rhino
ya, that clears a lot of things up.

Machete_Guy
Am i the only one who thinks Halo is outrageously over-rated????

Zen2nd
You either like it or you don't, live with it.

WindDancer
February the 9th is nearly over and neither Microsoft nor Bungie released any big announcement. stick out tongue

dark1365
Apparently it was some dumb kid who made up the rumor and spread the word.

mastergadenGT
Halo1 and Halo2 were on of the best titles ever, should the third on come out, or stay as a mystery?

dark1365
third WILL come out.

cal31
no you arent' the only one, you're just one of the many ignorant people out there.

Revan X
Bungie had told me to expect Halo 3 in late 2007 and Halo 3 is not the last. 4 would be. when they said Feb.9 they meant the up grades for it and the action figures were to come out. but it seems that they came out before it's release time.

SaTsuJiN
3 is supposed to be the final halo.. the suspenseful ending of the 2nd will conclude and there will be nothing left to say... (unless they start focusing on other characters or suttin)

Dogbert
It's february 12th

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN

Tom asks,

Some friends of mine told me about a secret pack coming out for Halo 2 some time this February. Is this true or are they taking advantage of my extreme gullibility. If it is true do you have any details like dates you could tell me?
Thanks again guys, and awesome work on all of your games (especially Halo 1 & 2) ?

The whole February 9th thing is bogus. Some kid claimed (in spite of evidence to the contrary) that halo 2's end credits featured feb 9th as a mysterious date. They did not in fact contain that date. Somebody simply made it up. Nothing particularly special is going to happen on February 9th.

Robo-Chocobo
I can't believe you guys actually believed the feb 9th stuff. you guys ate into it so much. I didn't buy it for a minute. why? cause I beat the game on legendary and I didn't see any feb 9th.

also, the person who's aut works for the distributing company is such a noob. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dark1365
4 halos?

That seems like a lot. 3 is enough.

Machete_Guy
haha well said

Revan X
I did not see Feb9 nether but i only herd them say some thing about feb9 but they did not say what year. I do agree 4 is too much three should be final.

Robo-Chocobo
in the final cut scene you see a ton of halos. however tell the truth, after they kinda ruined the covenant in halo 2 i'm glad their will only be 3. that way they can make a marathon game.

I mean, they completly tossed the earth invasion out the window, and then they dismantle the covenant. now it's divided I just don't see how it has the same effect as the original cov.

Robo-Chocobo
I also beat the game on legendary, and I never saw feb 9th. unless I didn't look hard enough, or their were specifications required to be met, I don't even believe it's in there.

I mean unless you have to beat it with all the skulls on, or beat every level in succession on legendary, it can't be their.

~Air Angel~
I am there with you on that one WD. My hubby and I were talking about that when Halo 2 came out.....that Halo 3 will prob be in Xbox 2....... they'll still probably sell it through XB0X 1 though..........

He's impatiently waiting for XBOX 2...... hoping that it will be a better upgrade then what they have done with PS series

hihihihi
i think they should make halo 3 right now and right now 4 the computer well hi Happy Dance laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

hihihihi
i like halo 2 and 1

DracotheDragon
Do any of you guys happen to know that if they wanted to, they could come out with seven Halo's? Just curious... big grin

dark1365
Hell no! Three is enough.

The significance of the number seven is that there are seven Halo's total. Also, take a look at 343 Guilty Spark and 2401 Penitent Tangent.

343: 7x7x7
2401: 7x7x7x7

This might mean that the Halo's Chief discovered were tagged as numbers three and four.

DracotheDragon
huh? Anyone else understand where he got the x's between the seven's...? confused

dark1365
It's seven times seven times seven, my god, a complete idiot would've been able to figure that out.

dave123
It's based on logarithms yes

3^3 and 3^4

|)/?AG000/\/
So th3r3 going 2 mak3 Halo (3) for Xbox2? /?3l3zed N3XT y3aR? by tim3 w0Ul<|/\/'T :t $T:/\//< T0 Bvy Halo (3).I|= y0u /?v/\/ 0vT 0|= /\/\0/\/3y v/? S</?3\/\/3|>. T|-|3Y B3TT3/? /\/\a/<3 :T C|-|3aP |=0R /\/\A/<I/\/G vs \/\/aIT.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
huh? Anyone else understand where he got the x's between the seven's...? confused

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing hysterical hysterical

dark1365
Originally posted by |)/?AG000/\/
So th3r3 going 2 mak3 Halo (3) for Xbox2? /?3l3zed N3XT y3aR? by tim3 w0Ul<|/\/'T :t $T:/\//< T0 Bvy Halo (3).I|= y0u /?v/\/ 0vT 0|= /\/(auto quote)/\/3y v/? S</?3\/\/3|>. T|-|3Y B3TT3/? /\/\a/<3 :T C|-|3aP |=0R /\/\A/<I/\/G vs \/\/aIT.
Talk in normal speech we can actually understand, not stupid fancy type. I really hate people who do that.

MA5TER_CHI3F
Hey Guys? I'm too lazy for posting, so If you have any new rumors about xbox 360, or halo 3 e-mail me at [email protected].

Don't bullshit me!

|)/?AG000/\/
Zv/> |=3ll0\/\/ |-|AL0 |=@/\/z, Z@u|/\/G Y0v3/? /\/\0/\/3Y I z33. \/\/3|| /\/0\/\/, |)0 v /\/0t u/\/|)3/?ZT@/\/|).....((to tell u guys the truth it is hard to tell what im saying lolz))... P3@<3 0vT

|)/?AG000/\/
ok cut to the chase, how good is halo 3 graphics compared to another game ok, and what else will X-box2 have that it didnt before. And another what would the price be of both the game and x-box2? ok well
P3@<3 0vT

DanZeke25
/\/\0/\/3Y = money right? \/\/3|| /\/0\/\/ = well now |-|AL0 = halo
T|-|3Y B3TT3/? /\/\a/<3 :T C|-|3aP |=0R /\/\A/<I/\/G vs \/\/aIT = they better make it cheap or making us wait ?

|)/?AG000/\/
T|-|3Y B3TT3/? /\/\a/<3 :T C|-|3aP |=0R /\/\A/<I/\/G vs \/\/aIT + nice try Dan, but it was+ they better make it cheap for making us wait.

|)/?AG000/\/
Zvp |=3ll0\/\/ |-|@l0 |=@/\/z, \/\/@:T:/\/G Zvz/<'z @ZZ... $0/\/\30/\/3 z3/\/|) /\/\3 Z0/\/\3 |-|@l0 />:<Tv/?3'Z....0/? |'ll />0zT Ztv|=|= |=0/? /\/0t|-|:/\/G.

Phoenix Aska
your aunt cant know the exact date of when the X2 comes out..she works for a game distributing company not microsoft...you never know, it could be delayed until next year but im guessing they're gonna try and get it out b4 christmas and b4 sony releases their PS3.

halo 3 is just a continued story of halo 2..they didn't make halo 2's story very long because they focused more on the online gameplay.

|)/?AG000/\/
Sooooooooooo? what?

ScarFace Clone
No! shut up do not act like you know people or have heard that it is coming out because it is not so dont even make up that gat Sh1t about sayomg you know people on the inside because u dont. now go out and buy a psp!......Astalnik!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.